Author Topic: Muslim schools teaching that Jews and Christians are apes.......IN ENGLAND!!!!  (Read 463 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Doesn't Britiain have laws against preaching racial hatred? I guess those laws only apply to certain groups of people. QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23384657-details/We+do+use+books+that+call+Jews+%27apes%27+admits+head+of+Islamic+school/article.do

We do use books that call Jews 'apes' admits head of Islamic school

The principal of an Islamic school has admitted that it uses textbooks which describe Jews as "apes" and Christians as "pigs" and has refused to withdraw them.

Dr Sumaya Alyusuf confirmed that the offending books exist after former teacher Colin Cook, 57, alleged that children as young as five are taught from racist materials at the King Fahd Academy in Acton.

In an interview on BBC2's Newsnight, Dr Alyusuf was asked by Jeremy Paxman whether she recognised the books.

She said: "Yes, I do recognise these books, of course. We have these books in our school. These books have good chapters that can be used by the teachers. It depends on the objectives the teacher wants to achieve."

In another exchange, Dr Alyusuf insisted the books should not be scrapped, saying that allegedly racist sections had been "misinterpreted".

The school is owned, funded and run by the government of Saudi Arabia. Mr Paxman asked: "Will you now remove this nonsense from the Saudi Ministry of Education from your school?"

Dr Alyusuf replied: "Just to reiterate what I said earlier, there are chapters from these books that are used and that will serve our objectives. But we don't teach hatred towards Judaism or Christianity - on the contrary."

During the programme Louise Ellman, MP for Liverpool Riverside and chairman of the Jewish Labour Movement, accused the school of inciting racial hatred and hit out at Ofsted inspectors for failing to discover the textbooks. She said: "This whole situation is unacceptable. It is incitement. It is part of a deliberate Saudi initiative to install Wahabbism extremism among Muslims and in the rest of society. If Ofsted has not drawn attention to this, that is a failing of Ofsted.

"It is unacceptable and we should look to see if this is happening in other schools as well. This is about teaching children. I think the school should take immediate action and so should the regulatory authorities."

In his employment tribunal claim Mr Cook, who taught English at the school for 19 years, has accused it of poisoning pupils' minds with a curriculum of hate. Arabic translators have found that the books also describe Jews as "repugnant".

Dr Alyusuf initially claimed that the books were "not taught currently", saying: "We teach a different curriculum. We teach an international curriculum."

Asked by Mr Paxman, "Would you discipline any teacher who has used these teaching materials?", she replied: "Of course I would."

The principal, who has been in the post just under six months, also claimed: "I monitor what is taught in the classrooms. I have developed the curriculum myself."

Asked by Mr Paxman whether she agreed with the suggestion in teaching materials that non-believers in Islam are condemned to "hellfire", she said: "We don't teach that. We teach Islam and it is important for our students to assert their identity."

Mr Cook, of Feltham, was earning £35,000 a year and is seeking £100,000 in compensation. In legal papers submitted to a Watford employment tribunal, he alleged that pupils as young as five are taught that religions including Christianity and Judaism are "worthless". He also alleges that when he questioned whether the curriculum complied with British laws, he was told: "This is not England. It is Saudi Arabia".

Pupils have allegedly been heard saying they want to "kill Americans", praising 9/11 and idolising Osama bin Laden as their "hero".

Mr Cook claims he was dismissed last December after blowing the whistle on the school for covering up cheating by children in GCSE exams.

He is bringing a tribunal claim for unfair dismissal, race discrimination and victimisation. The school is vigorously defending his claims.

Samoan Enforcer

Me and black jesus went to Rosaritas
Seen senoritas eating carnitas
I was rocking my adidas sneakers
Told the waitress give my fajitas
Gold teethas, never speechless
Gave me the number with a Fairfield prefix

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Me and black jesus went to Rosaritas
Seen senoritas eating carnitas
I was rocking my adidas sneakers
Told the waitress give my fajitas
Gold teethas, never speechless
Gave me the number with a Fairfield prefix
RIP MAC DRE, no1 in the game can flow that smooth to a beat

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Freedom of speech... we have it in the West, no?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Tha Psycho Hustla

wheres bryan?
like i said we are kuffaars for evry muslim.we are targets.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Um no, schools should not have the freedom to teach children to hate other religions or races. I can't believe you think they should have the right to teach that. Wow.

Tha Psycho Hustla

HELL NO!!!!!
SCHOOLS GOTTA STAY POLITIC-FREE ZONE.
IN GERMANY THERE WAS A CASE WHERE THEY DIDNT ALLOWED TO HANG A CROSS IN A CLASSROOMS "NOT TO DISCRIMINATE" OTHER PEOPLE FROM DIFERENT RELIGIONS.AND THATS WRONG.IN A CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES, WHY ISNT ALLOWED TO HANG A CROSS IN A CLASSROOM?BECAUSE GERMANY (AND NOT ONLY) IS ON MUSLIMS NUTS.THEY`RE AFRAID NOT TO BE LABELED AS NAZIS AGAIN AND THATS WHY THEY KISS EVRYBODY ASS.I HATE THAT.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We can't hang crosses, but they can teach that Jews are apes and Christians are pigs. IN OUR VERY OWN COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to multiculturalism in 2007.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
CWalker, how would you feel about the adhan being played 5 times a day in all the major U.S. cities?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
CWalker, how would you feel about the adhan being played 5 times a day in all the major U.S. cities?

Hell no!!!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Come on CWalker... it would be a nice way to expose the American public to Muslim culture...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Tha Psycho Hustla

We can't hang crosses, but they can teach that Jews are apes and Christians are pigs. IN OUR VERY OWN COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to multiculturalism in 2007.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

THATS WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i say let them do it. that way if they truely believe that, then let them be exposed for what they truely are

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
well, that's what we are. It would be more accurate to say that apes and human beings share the same ancestor, because apes and humans are actual species

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
the books also describe Jews as "repugnant".

i agree with that, they are fugly , see :