Author Topic: The Disclosure Project  (Read 125 times)

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
The Disclosure Project
« on: February 07, 2007, 09:52:09 PM »
I was going to put this in the entertainment section....but I realized that Im more of a believer than a doubter

What are your thoughts on The Disclosure Project documentary? http://www.disclosureproject.org/

It got me more interested in UFO's, so I got Dr. Steven Greer's other movie "Fastwalkers" and watched a couple others on the net...

I'd always believed that there was something else out there, the universe is just too massive for there not to be intelligent life somewhere. But until recently I didnt think we were at a point in our existence where we'd be able to interact with other life forms.

These movies have convinced me that

- UFO's enter our atmosphere.  There are just way too many credible witnesses, there are sightings daily across the world....by former presidents, military personel, doctors, lawyers...people who have no reason to lie, most receive nothin but shit for talking to the public.  There are even photos which were accidently distributed by Government Agencies such as NASA clearly showing these objects..

- The U.S. Air Force has captured an Alien craft and have been reverse-engineering it,  making money off new technologies discovered.

- They have at least examined an Alien corpse, probably captured/interviewed a live one.

- The UFO's run on an unlimited supply of energy, capable of travelling many times the speed of light.....a technology which we could use to solve all of our World's problems.

Its basically the biggest discovery in the history of mankind,  it sort of marks a new stage in our evolution.  Even if you think its all bullshit...its trippy to think about
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Chief

Re: The Disclosure Project
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:49:59 AM »
haha yeah the shit's trippy...

i like the idea of unlimited energy though, wouldnt mind knowing how that works  :D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:16:53 AM »
I have been telling people about this for months. LOL It makes you think, why this wasn't on every news station in 2001. The amount of credible witnesses is phenomenal. You also have to look in there perspective also. They are not making any money off of this. All they are gaining is hassles from the gov't and ridicule from there peers. Now is the time people got to understand this is a reality. It is not some sci-fi type shit.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 02:42:43 PM »

This is a weird and interesting subject I do believe that there are other life forms in our galaxy there are just too many sighitngs for their not to be a weight of credibility to the claim that UFO's have been on this planet also. However I do not believe that any alien life form has been captured, the example I give was quite a well publicised incident which happened in Holland I think, two jet fighters were following this unidentified object when suddenly it reached a speed which literally left them trailing in their dust. For that reason I don't believe it is implausible that any alien could have been captured and I don't believe that alien ships have crash landed. I think the people saying they have been abducted by aliens are just absolute fruit cakes and as far as these famous cases of governments holding aliens these have been completely debunked. In fact I read something about Area 51 which basically stated that the alien story was a myth concocted by the propoganda department to distract people away from what is really built there and that is ultra high tech next gen weapons.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 04:09:27 PM »
Its also very interesting that we are in the middle of a UFO wave. There have been more major cases in the last month then any period of time...EVER. It has been covered by news sources too but they redicule the sighting and the people in the coverage. Fox news had a debate on it and CNN is having one of Saturday about this UFO Wave.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 01:47:59 PM »
*bump, im pretty disappointed in the lack of responses

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 01:49:27 PM »
People think this is science fiction because of social conditioning. The subject is ridiculed by media outlets and is often compared to what is seen on the movies.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »
People think this is science fiction because of social conditioning. The subject is ridiculed by media outlets and is often compared to what is seen on the movies.
+1

Thats the biggest problem,   its something that could potentially change our entire society.....the way we look at life, religion, our environment, everything.....you would think people would be more interested.