Author Topic: Allah is gonna shut Dipset down  (Read 1394 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Allah is gonna shut Dipset down
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 02:18:44 PM »
Lol ok mr shock value poster I will give you credit for that one, that was a funny response
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 02:23:21 PM by virtuoso »

XaNdEr

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 11:29:20 PM »
The Xander fag's still talkin but I ain't hearing it...another white fagboy trying to make a come-up by fuckin with me.

It's actually easier to prosecute successfully for death threats here in England so I can not wait until the day that disgusting piece of human filth makes that slip up.

Haha...the punk police here don't even carry guns.  You call those fuckers cops?  I call them pre-cooked bacon.

Why you mad homie? Dont be so upset  :-*

Narrator

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2007, 02:04:16 AM »
Lol ok mr shock value poster I will give you credit for that one, that was a funny response

Excellent, thank you for the prop.  These damn Dipset groupies (and Xander) are catching feelings from my posts so they've been karma-killing me worse than NIK.

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2007, 02:05:51 AM »
lol @ people going crazy over what you type.

XaNdEr

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2007, 02:42:37 AM »

Excellent, thank you for the prop.  These damn Dipset groupies (and Xander) are catching feelings from my posts so they've been karma-killing me worse than NIK.

i never give negative karma, if the admins can look at karma actions ask them to check mine  ;D

im just sayin i dont like your racist comments and your tries to point out the differences between people rather then the things we have in common, instead of trying to make things better you choose for the easy way and try to spread hatred, but like they say, you reap what you sow...so yeah

i didnt give any negative karma, and im honored you name me in your posts  :)

Narrator

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2007, 03:24:27 AM »
Hating the white devil is not racist.  Crackers should've thought about what they were doing hundreds of years ago, but since they didn't, now Allah says they gotta pay.  What goes around comes around.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 03:26:21 AM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

XaNdEr

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2007, 04:10:06 AM »
so you blame me for what people of the same color hundred years ago (and more) did?

keep smokin  8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2007, 05:46:33 AM »

Nah he isn't racist although what he is saying may sound racist he is just simply doing this to get to people he wants to cause a storm.....and well he usually gets one.

XaNdEr

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2007, 08:54:30 AM »

Nah he isn't racist although what he is saying may sound racist he is just simply doing this to get to people he wants to cause a storm.....and well he usually gets one.

no, he is blaming white people. including me, for what some ancestors hundreds of years ago did, its the same as blaming germans of today for hitler's actions

i had no say in what happened, so how can i be held responsible  ???

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2007, 09:46:56 AM »

I meant he is putting on this racist front for shock value, he just does is to cause a storm of replies.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2007, 11:03:39 AM »

The Best of 3 Worlds