Author Topic: 50 responds to the Cam'ron/Hot 97 fallout. Audio link inside:  (Read 1044 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: 50 responds to the Cam'ron/Hot 97 fallout. Audio link inside:
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 01:01:40 PM »
I dont like it either but trust me on this one ANY rapper with his power and ifnluence would be doing the same. Jay did the same thing with Jayo Felony on Def Jam.

yup your right Jay is just as bitchmade as 50 is.

GangstaBoogy

Re: 50 Cent: "I'll destroy Dipset."
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 01:04:36 PM »
Cmon man, that title is just plain misleading. Anways heres the summary:

Lol wow this is like the 4th time you've given a BS summary. You must be downloading special edition versions of these interviews.

Ha ha, I would REALLY like to know what I said that was so BS ???

God I wanna hear this one

Because in every interview you try to make his disses sound like nothin. Just like you kept making it sound like 50 wasn't trying to clown Jay-Z in that other interview. Yeah 50 said he talked to Juelz and Jim after the show, but he didn't say it like 'yeah we talked its nothin' - he said it like 'you see they didn't want it with me'. I understand you love 50 but geez be real sometime.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »

Lol wow this is like the 4th time you've given a BS summary. You must be downloading special edition versions of these interviews.

Because in every interview you try to make his disses sound like nothin. Just like you kept making it sound like 50 wasn't trying to clown Jay-Z in that other interview. Yeah 50 said he talked to Juelz and Jim after the show, but he didn't say it like 'yeah we talked its nothin' - he said it like 'you see they didn't want it with me'. I understand you love 50 but geez be real sometime.

Its the same situation with you. Every little jab he says its an automatic diss. By your standards everybody would be beefing.And I understand you hate 50 but geez be real sometime.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 02:18:41 PM »

lol

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 02:20:58 PM »

Its the same situation with you. Every little jab he says its an automatic diss. By your standards everybody would be beefing.And I understand you hate 50 but geez be real sometime.

C'mon don't throw the same shit back at him.  Be creative sometime.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 02:22:58 PM »

A diss is a diss. He dissed Dipset, he dissed Jay-Z - big deal. What's the point in you trying to humble his words? You said it yourself 50 is an attention whore, he's saying those things on purpose. There's no way in hell you actually think him calling Jay-Z/Beyonce the new Sonny/Cher was a sign of respect.

And lmao @ me hating 50...

50 Cent is actually one of my favorite rappers

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=124654.0

checkmate!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 03:43:31 PM »

A diss is a diss. He dissed Dipset, he dissed Jay-Z - big deal. What's the point in you trying to humble his words? You said it yourself 50 is an attention whore, he's saying those things on purpose. There's no way in hell you actually think him calling Jay-Z/Beyonce the new Sonny/Cher was a sign of respect.

And lmao @ me hating 50...

50 Cent is actually one of my favorite rappers

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=124654.0

checkmate!

Oh cmon, so he said 1 negative thing abotu Jay and like 10 postive. Hes basically the only one thats actually behind Jay in these days. "Jays album is ahead of its time". Oh my, look out Jay, 50s coming at you!

As far as the Dipset thing hes been giving nothing but props to them lately, especially Jim Jones. Sure hes being a sneaky bastard for dissign Koch and he probably knew someone would respond but shit at least hes not on that beef tip (yet).

"Kayne dresses like a fag". Now thats a classic example of him being an attention whore and wanting beef.

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 04:06:24 PM »
I guess for me the shit I don't like about it is that 50 is clowning these rappers and going to the record label to deal with them. That is like you talking shit to somebody and going on they job and telling the supervisor to suspend or fire them. It was one thing with Interscope, but talking about a completely different label and saying you can shut down projects  ???. The Lox were just responding to what 50 said on a record. They kept it verbal. If 50 don't wanna battle he should say so, but going to Jimmy Iovine and having them push they shit back is on some hoe ass shit. 2pac did do that shit with Mobb Deep and Biggie. Rap is competitive.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 04:24:10 PM »
50 does not have hundreds of millions he's prolly worth 40-50 mill max
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 06:08:19 PM »

He made 50 million in 2004 alone. Hes sold 20 million albums by himself. G-Unit had sold over 6 million (BFM, Banks 2 albums, Bucks album, Yayos album). His clothing line is very popular, he sells out huge arenas, he has tons of side products. The guy has hundreds of millions and is worth hundreds of millions. He'll be making money for a long time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 07:18:57 PM »
The guy has hundreds of millions and is worth hundreds of millions.
LMAO! Can we please get the figures on this. I could be wrong, but it sounds liek you're actually believing everything these rappers are saying in their songs.

And as for that interview: Why did 50 try to talk shit on Dipset and now he's backing down? He already lost his street cred anyways so why not go at them 50? Who's scared?  :laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 07:52:38 PM »

He made 50 million in 2004 alone. Hes sold 20 million albums by himself. G-Unit had sold over 6 million (BFM, Banks 2 albums, Bucks album, Yayos album). His clothing line is very popular, he sells out huge arenas, he has tons of side products. The guy has hundreds of millions and is worth hundreds of millions. He'll be making money for a long time.

First sign of a dickrider = bragging about another mans riches.

The Maestro

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2007, 07:59:52 PM »
^ Yes, so its ok when people dickride dipset and post topic after topic, but when someone points out 50 Cent makes a lot of money, Oh No, He must be a dickrider.

Chief

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2007, 04:17:05 AM »

LMFAO i better check the interview now, last time the summary was way off  ;D

props anyways detox  8)

hey do you all think 50 is gettin more respect now?

Chief

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2007, 04:22:40 AM »
The guy has hundreds of millions and is worth hundreds of millions.
LMAO! Can we please get the figures on this. I could be wrong, but it sounds liek you're actually believing everything these rappers are saying in their songs.

And as for that interview: Why did 50 try to talk shit on Dipset and now he's backing down? He already lost his street cred anyways so why not go at them 50? Who's scared?  :laugh:

50 must have read your post  :laugh: