Author Topic: Trouble again for Pacers? A bar fight involving Tinsley, Daniels, and Mcleod.  (Read 126 times)

WC Iz Active

Check out Espn.com.  I hope this isnt true, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!  Im sure Jermaine is extremely upset as he is NEVER part of this nonsense as he just loves to play and win anyways I really hope these 3 athletes didnt gang up and attack a defensless bar manager,  I really hope the bar manager is lying but I never know with this team sometimes.

GangstaBoogy

Pacers = the new Trailblazers
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MIAMI4LIFE

can these dudes ever stay out of trouble? I Stephen Jackson wasn't the only problem

WC Iz Active

except we dont suck

"THE" MoSav

except we dont suck

tough loss tonight tho. Too bad JO didnt play

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

horrible loss at home against Sonics.  I just finished the game cause I had to work, I am fuming at the moment, we really blew the game, FUCK!

"THE" MoSav

horrible loss at home against Sonics.  I just finished the game cause I had to work, I am fuming at the moment, we really blew the game, FUCK!

yup

The Best of 3 Worlds

The Big Bad Ass

I'm beginning to think Tinsley is a cancer. Reggie eluded to it when he retired saying there were big probs in the locker room, and thier names weren't Jackson or Artest. Peeps in Indy speculated it was Tins. Dude keeps fucking up in public. He misses way to many games due to fluke injuries and flu like symptoms. (been better this year on that end tho) These incidents are giving the pacers a bad image. Its making it hard to be a Pacers fan these days :(

GangstaBoogy

^ it's also going to make David Stern make up another dumb rule now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

I'm beginning to think Tinsley is a cancer. Reggie eluded to it when he retired saying there were big probs in the locker room, and thier names weren't Jackson or Artest. Peeps in Indy speculated it was Tins. Dude keeps fucking up in public. He misses way to many games due to fluke injuries and flu like symptoms. (been better this year on that end tho) These incidents are giving the pacers a bad image. Its making it hard to be a Pacers fan these days :(

ive never been a fan of Tinsley. They need a true leader at PG. Ask Spice i been sayin it all along

The Best of 3 Worlds