Author Topic: NFL NETWORK  (Read 620 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: NFL NETWORK
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 04:38:12 PM »
starting Sunday they are gonna show the 20 GREATEST SUPER BOWL TEAMS AS VOTED BY THE FANS! This should be interesting...I guarantee its not gonna be how it should be...But im curious to find out.

NFL NETWORK>>>YOURE FAV CHANNEL

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 04:46:03 PM »
I really beleive in the next ten years NFL network will RUN EVERYTHING! All the games and everything..

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 04:54:55 PM »
starting Sunday they are gonna show the 20 GREATEST SUPER BOWL TEAMS AS VOTED BY THE FANS! This should be interesting...I guarantee its not gonna be how it should be...But im curious to find out.

ummm HBO is tied with nfl network

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »

nah
nfl network>>HBO

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 08:47:56 PM »

nah
nfl network>>HBO

they both play the same stuff over and over again
so its a tie

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 11:20:30 PM »
^^yeah but the NFL is the best thing in hte world

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 10:33:46 AM »
They are showing the 1992 Cowboys right now as America's 5th greatest team! Its funny how one of the greatyest dynasties of all time has three of the most underrated players at there position EVER

Aikman, Irvin and Emmitt are all underrated IMO greatly underrated

About Emmitt people say: "Great o-line, truck size holes, Had Aikman in the pass game to take the pressure off."
Irvin: "Had a good WR on hte other side, great RB so there was 8 in the box alot, great QB throwing him the ball."
Aikman: "Had Emmitt, had so much talent around him, never had to win the game." Highest Rated passer of all time in playoffs, but nobody mentions that..

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 12:29:28 PM »
I have it never watch it lol

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2007, 01:16:26 PM »
They are showing the 1992 Cowboys right now as America's 5th greatest team! Its funny how one of the greatyest dynasties of all time has three of the most underrated players at there position EVER

Aikman, Irvin and Emmitt are all underrated IMO greatly underrated

About Emmitt people say: "Great o-line, truck size holes, Had Aikman in the pass game to take the pressure off."
Irvin: "Had a good WR on hte other side, great RB so there was 8 in the box alot, great QB throwing him the ball."
Aikman: "Had Emmitt, had so much talent around him, never had to win the game." Highest Rated passer of all time in playoffs, but nobody mentions that..

It's just haters that don't wanna give them their props.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 01:50:27 AM »
NFL replay is on
showing that sad night in miami  :'(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 10:18:24 AM »
I have it never watch it lol
u really dont know wut ur missing. this week they are replaying all the playoff games!!!!!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds