Author Topic: Yesterday I took the high road  (Read 160 times)

ecrazy

Yesterday I took the high road
« on: February 08, 2007, 01:24:47 PM »
and now i kinda wanted to take the low road...

I was waiting for the train, I was reading the marquee and this Mr. Mackey looking dweeb was standing in between. He comes up to me and says if i have a problem, i told him "naw, im reading the marquee, haha and i laughed at his face, and he kinda snikered at me, i then told him "you better watch how u come up and talk to people, i was about to smack you" and he started talking under his breath calling me a "punk" i started laughing and everyone started laughing at the station and he kinda felt like he needed to do something and he walked near me (didnt get close enough to do something, just close enough to talk shit) and he started saying "come and solve it! come on!" I laughed and said your crazy poindexter, and the train came and i said Peace and left him there with his fist clinched. now i think about it and i dont know why i didnt beat the shit outta this dude, like really, dude was being a fuckin jerk for nothing, oh well, ive been a little too nice as of late, like everyone in town are jerks for no reason, even at school, i dont even know why, and i just try to combat it by being nice, ive been doing that for a while, and its not really in my nature, and still people act like assholes.

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Yesterday I took the high road
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:35:10 PM »
nah dog u did the right thing leaving homeboy to sit there and wallow in his fuckin anger is prolly worse than him getting his ass kicked.  Its a lot more of an insult to him to stand there looking like a jackass as u cut out besides, you prolly would have gotten into a lot more shit for fighting such as police.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Jakubs

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 03:16:56 PM »
You did the right thing bro. It sucks doing the right thing, but you avoided a hell of a lot more problems my not getting in a fight. Congrats on being a grown up. Unfortunately there's so few of them left.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 03:58:23 PM »
u shouldnt trip, you made the right choice.  The other dude sounded like the jackass.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 06:07:25 PM »
You did the right thing. I always take the higher road too. It saves you a lot of trouble. That motherfucker will get his anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 08:36:35 PM »
You should have asked him if was mad repeatedly.

U MAD ?  ;D