Poll

???

Detox
11 (40.7%)
Nik
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Whos a bigger groupie?  (Read 340 times)

PLANT

Re: Whos a bigger groupie?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 01:07:44 PM »
Detox is cool, and theres a huge difference between him and NIK.  For one, his sig and avatar isnt Kobe since the begining of DubCC, and 2, Detox talks about tons of other shit on this board, hooks everyone up with albums and new tracks, while NIK dedicated 90% of his time here to Kobe and the Lakers.  The guy has like 25,000 posts, and at least 20,000 have to be about Kobe.

Detox = Fan of 50
NIK = Dickrider of Kobe

Throwback

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 01:08:51 PM »
PLANT must be the biggest groupie i know on here. geez, that guy has issues.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 01:45:18 PM »
i predict a beef commencing.   :stir:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Jakubs

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 04:28:02 PM »
Does anyone else find it amusing that the threadstarter is a member of DipCC? ???
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 05:35:32 PM »
Does anyone else find it amusing that the threadstarter is a member of DipCC? ???
whats it to you?

Jakubs

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 05:45:11 PM »

whats it to you?

I just find it amusing. It's really nothing to me. It's just funny that DipCC is viewed as being a bunch of groupies, and you're asking a question about who's a bigger groupie. I could give two shits, just find it kind of ironic. And for the record, I don't listen to, nor do I hate on Dipset.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 06:44:31 PM »
It's funny how the people accusing others of being dickriders end up doing just that... dickriding.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 08:59:28 PM »
^^LOL. Tell me about it. This thread should really be named "who has more groupies"...

I don't even like Kobe that much like you faggots make it seem. I'm way more of a Laker fan, as opposed to someone like "GangstaBoogy" who LOVES watching Kobe highlights, but barely gives a shit about the Lakers. And LMAO@PLANT saying his usual stupid ass shit like

For one, his sig and avatar isnt Kobe since the begining of DubCC,

and

while NIK dedicated 90% of his time here to Kobe and the Lakers.  The guy has like 25,000 posts, and at least 20,000 have to be about Kobe.

Shows how retarded he really is, my avatar sig has been Lakers/Kobe for less than a year and most of my posts are STILL in the music sections, despite not posting in them regularly for almost 2 years now. PLANT's been posting here since almost the beginning. only a dickriding moron would make claims like those. :-X
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 09:17:32 PM by Now_I_Know »

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 09:01:11 PM »
And LMAO@PLANT saying his usual retarded ass shit like, "For one, his sig and avatar isnt Kobe since the begining of DubCC". Shows how braindead he really is, my avatar sig has been Lakers/Kobe for less than a year. :-*
c'mon man we all know you love kobe (homo)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 09:05:17 PM »
And LMAO@PLANT saying his usual retarded ass shit like, "For one, his sig and avatar isnt Kobe since the begining of DubCC". Shows how braindead he really is, my avatar sig has been Lakers/Kobe for less than a year. :-*
c'mon man we all know you love kobe (homo)

Not nearly as much as you love me, obviously... :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 09:07:47 PM »

No. Those are usually the people who start these threads...