Author Topic: Who has tried Salvia Divornium?  (Read 290 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Who has tried Salvia Divornium?
« on: February 08, 2007, 09:01:19 PM »
I tryed some of that shit on the weekend,  WWWWWWWWTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF.   It was 15x and my homey gave me enough for 2 bowls and I held that shit in as long as I could.   It was like being extremely body-stoned I dunno how to describe it.  Homey had smoked way more and was in another world I'm sure of it.   

Shit doesn't last long though.  I was done in like 5 min... I assume.  I'm thinkin of getting some more next weekend, maybe more powerful, and chilling out with it...  And best of all, it's legal still, hahahahahah.

Sikotic™

Re: Who has tried Salvia Divornium?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 09:26:53 PM »
I had 2 homies who tried it.

One thought he was trapped in cynder blocks for 2 minutes

The other one thought the couch he was on was going to fuck him or eat him for about 5 minutes (he's not exactly sure what he thought anymore)

I know I ain't touching that shit with a 10 foot pole. It is cool if you're bored since it's completely legal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »
I'm not into hallucinating at all.  One of my friends says he's gonna try some and asked me if I was down, but I'm not fuckin with that shit.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 09:29:14 PM »
one of my friends kept touching and feeling his shirt because he thought it was wet

rik

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 09:30:30 PM »
I was gonna try that last weekend but I was so fucked up already I opted not to.

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 09:33:51 PM »
that shit sucks

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 09:38:13 PM »
there was another thread about that .. check it out ..

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=128697.0
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »
trying it with acid is probably the worst thing i could've done
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 12:53:49 AM »
salvia is kinda wack it's only cool when you see people hella trip out on it on their first times lol when we first bought it my friend matt had the funniest trip out ever, shit was priceless. he took a fatass rip out of the bong and held it in for a long ass time. when he was about to let go he looked out the window and he lookd scared as fuck, then he started panicking and told us 'we need to get the fuck out of here' and we were jus laffing at him then we told him to sit down and he started to swing his arms from side to side and he couldnt stop he was begging me to stop him and i jus couldnt stop laffing and he was sweating and drooling everyone in the room didnt help him either cuz everyone was jus rollin he calmed down after a while and he swore to never do it again. well of course we ended up doing it again a couple of weeks later but he has never tripped out as bad as he did the first time. i recommend smokin a bleezy or doing some other sort of drug before smokin salvia and always use a glass bong to smoke it.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 02:19:19 AM »
LOL yeah I was sweating like mad...

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 02:47:14 AM »
i did it a couple times and had a lot of fun, i mean, i couldnt stop laughing and crackin jokes on one of our acquaintances who was having a bad trip the 1st time then feeling like i was being sucked into the floor. 2nd time i was chillin at my moms house in fresno. like 78 degrees at night it was fuckin sick, chillin at 2am with no shirt in a private neighborhood like, not worrying about a god damn thing, i give it two thumbs up

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 05:59:29 AM »
Haven't tried it myself, only heard of it.

Short, intense feeling, so I've heard. Sounds kinda like NoS, which I haven't tried, anyone tried that?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 10:35:07 AM »
Salvia is one mean lady.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 08:22:50 PM »
I took that shit in a joint two weeks ago, never laughed that much, what a buzz, the feeling in your body is so fucked up, it's like your going under a rain of electron or some shit like that and your brain poles are switching but you are aware of it but can't do nothing against it. Nice shit to try

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 09:15:25 PM »
tbh i heard it was shit so i dunno.....after readin ur tail Kingwell im gunna go out n get me some now lol