Author Topic: Who has tried Salvia Divornium?  (Read 287 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: Who has tried Salvia Divornium?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 12:29:27 AM »
i remember when i tried it i fell right on the floor and started droolin from my mouth..lol..my whole body just locked up and i couldn't move..i just layed there looking like a fool...drooling all over the floor..when i finally got up all i could see was the door and i went str8 for it but when i was "trying" to walk i was pretty much dragging my right side of my body..i fuckin felt like i had a 500 pounds weighing me down on my right side...i walked into my room and jumped  on my bed and curled up into a ball under my blanket..lol(no homo)...that shit made me feel hella fucked up and i know i ain't fuckin wit it again.lol

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 09:54:12 AM »
I tried it once. The room looked like a sprial funnel and kept getting narrower. I had to sit down after a bit but it was really hard to find a chair. I almost fell on my head. Good experience but it's way to expensive for the high you get.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »
I tried it once. The room looked like a sprial funnel and kept getting narrower. I had to sit down after a bit but it was really hard to find a chair. I almost fell on my head. Good experience but it's way to expensive for the high you get.

lmao

everlast1986

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 11:17:44 AM »
I tried it once when i was sitting in the kitchen i felt like i was flying backwards at like 200mph for like 5 minutes and during that time people were trying to get my attention and shit but i was just blanked out like that for 5 minutes it was creepy. I never want to do salvia again.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 03:17:32 PM »
Ayo I did some more again.  Like 3 bowls of 15x, I didn't get as fucked as the first time thought (even though I had less that time).  I was on something else already though, so that might have fucked with the high, and I think ppl said you don't get as fucked the second time around, tolerence.....

I don't think I'll be doing it again, maybe to sell around town, but it was just fun to see what it was like.