Author Topic: 50 CENT - FUNERAL MUSIC (VIDEO) *OH SHIT*  (Read 2424 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 CENT - FUNERAL MUSIC (VIDEO) *OH SHIT*
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2007, 04:28:46 PM »
the video and song was cool and shit but i mean come on he did this shit in 3 days or so give the man his props.The hook sucked but the beat and lyrics were cool nothing great but just cool.I think when 50 said "im not gonna destroy dipset" thats a fucking diss to your entire crew homie and if the DIps dont do shit they are pussies.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »
did he shout out Dogg Pound in the begging of the song?

don't what the fukk he was saying
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »
im with dipcc (no homo) but the video wasn't that bad, it was cool to see guns and half naked bitches with rap behind it, feel me?  But cam needs to come back with a video shot in harlem, and just put 50 to rest.  8)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2007, 10:32:37 PM »
the line about buck was hella funny

Yeah I'm sure buck doesn't appreciate that, i hate when motherfuckers draw the heat on me. that's how mac dre got caught up

-T

What are you talking about? I remember seeing a picture wiht buck wearing a knife on his tshirt or soemthing like that which basically symbolized that he stabbed the person lol....... what does this have to do with mac dre? mac dre got shot after the show on a highway.... i think because of some money problems or something like that......

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2007, 12:46:05 AM »
Not a big fan of 50 or dipset, but new beef is always entertaining!

But even to this day, i dont know what the fuck 50 is saying. I have to rewind the track, and just play that one bar over and over. Then MAYBE i will be able to understand what he is trying to tell me. When he is just talking, thats ok, but rapping, NO.

This song is no different, its like " bwha bwhah bwahha GUNS  bwqhaha  bwahah MY KNIFE bwahha DAPANN bwhha " and ill be like " did he just shot out to dogg pound?? " And i dont want to be a hater, but that is just a fact. Dude got shot in the mouth!

So why did Camron get so upset on the phone? I thought he was crying at one point.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2007, 01:02:56 AM »
50 is insane

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2007, 03:28:14 AM »
Hmmm, Jim and Cam have been partnas(no homo) for like 15 years, Cam gave Juelz his break and made him what he is 2day. Im sure 50 cent gona cause them 2 go against each other.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 03:31:32 AM by Dipset Consigliori »

The Maestro

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2007, 08:07:58 AM »
50 on that checkers shit again

and ya don't stop

Pizzle

« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2007, 09:36:51 AM »
50 is the master of promoting. He should do this kind of stuff more for his artists though.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2007, 09:41:19 AM »
50 is the master of promoting. He should do this kind of stuff more for his artists though.

If you look at the last 3 years a lot of artist tried using the same tactics but failed to do so. 50 probably has a blueprint for this, that video came out surprisingly quick. Plus 50 aint your regular rapper. Hes one of a kind.

To quote him from Dont Front:

"Niggaz like me arent born every day. Im a special kind of nigga"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2007, 09:51:11 AM »

If you look at the last 3 years a lot of artist tried using the same tactics but failed to do so. 50 probably has a blueprint for this, that video came out surprisingly quick. Plus 50 aint your regular rapper. Hes one of a kind.

To quote him from Dont Front:

"Niggaz like me arent born every day. Im a special kind of nigga"

LOL at all of this, give me a break

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2007, 09:53:22 AM »
^^ Hey its the truth. Just look at the stats for lets say last 3 years, how many rappers tried to use the same beef promotion but no one gave a flying fuck.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2007, 10:59:43 AM »
^^ Hey its the truth. Just look at the stats for lets say last 3 years, how many rappers tried to use the same beef promotion but no one gave a flying fuck.

Dude, please stop.  50 didn't blow the fuck up because of beef.  He blew the fuck up off one of the dopest Dre beats ever and he's been riding that success ever since.  Remember Ghetto Quran?  He dissed everybody in the fucking industry and gossiped like a motherfucker in that song and that sure as hell didn't equal album sales.

50 is nothing more than a fucking gimmick.  He brings nothing to the table as an artist anymore.  I don't understand how people don't see that.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2007, 11:01:37 AM »
lol! These kind of topics always end up in Detox defending 50 to death, while the rest of dubcc keeps on hating!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »
Man as much money he spent for that house I would do some videos there too. Shit it's cheaper. I think this is good as crew vs crew in due time.
nigga he lives in conneticut that house was 4.5 mill tops.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!