Author Topic: 50 CENT - FUNERAL MUSIC (VIDEO) *OH SHIT*  (Read 2423 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 CENT - FUNERAL MUSIC (VIDEO) *OH SHIT*
« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2007, 04:19:53 PM »
^^ Your way off about me listening to others which tracks are dope and which aint. If anything my opinion most of the time is completley off considering general opinion. I said this diss is weak, despite its getting props elsewhere (surprisingly).

I think you really "dislike" 50. I mean hes completley off your music taste (nothing wrong with that), yet youre leaving (of course) negative comments about him in every chance/thread you get.

But its just opinions, like Ive said before, are views here are completley different and no need for arguing over it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #121 on: February 10, 2007, 04:23:55 PM »
just for the record, I wanna say I think the 50 song is strong, but the diss is weak. if that makes sense.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2007, 04:41:40 PM »
On another, can someone hook me up with a MP3 of this song Pleeeeeease? 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2007, 04:42:11 PM »
Hes a commercial rapper lol. Every commercial rapper aint doinf nothing new but sticking to the formula. And in 50s case its working yet again. Stop making him the bully and like hes the only that "doesnt bring anything new to the table". If you want that go listen to Talib Kweli. If you want entertaiment and fun music go listen to commercial rappers.

What is your definition of a commercial rapper?  Somebody on a major?  Somebody that brands the fuck out of everything they can (shoes, clothes, water, books, movies, endless other shit)? Somebody that makes "club bangers"?  Somebody that hops on every new trend?  Seriously, what is your definition?  

I'd almost guarantee you I've purchased more of what you would consider "Entertainment & Fun Music" than you have.  And I'm not saying that in a pissing match type of way, I'm just saying that I absolutely appreciate party and bullshit records.  It's not about that.  Some of the greatest records ever made in Hip Hop were party and bullshit type of joints.  

Mainstream rap has never been as limited and watered down as it is now.  It's more about hype than content.  

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2007, 04:45:40 PM »
Hes a commercial rapper lol. Every commercial rapper aint doinf nothing new but sticking to the formula. And in 50s case its working yet again. Stop making him the bully and like hes the only that "doesnt bring anything new to the table". If you want that go listen to Talib Kweli. If you want entertaiment and fun music go listen to commercial rappers.

What is your definition of a commercial rapper?  Somebody on a major?  Somebody that brands the fuck out of everything they can (shoes, clothes, water, books, movies, endless other shit)? Somebody that makes "club bangers"?  Somebody that hops on every new trend?  Seriously, what is your definition?  

I'd almost guarantee you I've purchased more of what you would consider "Entertainment & Fun Music" than you have.  And I'm not saying that in a pissing match type of way, I'm just saying that I absolutely appreciate party and bullshit records.  It's not about that.  Some of the greatest records ever made in Hip Hop were party and bullshit type of joints.  

Mainstream rap has never been as limited and watered down as it is now.  It's more about hype than content. 

My whole point. 50 DOES fit this category but people often forget there are 1000 other rappers that fit the same category.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2007, 04:47:40 PM »
On another, can someone hook me up with a MP3 of this song Pleeeeeease? 

go to the post that says cam's reply in outbound and there's a link to another thread that has the song in full on the first post for download

and my whole point is that there are rappers who fit the category that should be getting more of dre's attention than 50s, my initial point was 50's lyrics weren't as dope as Cams as far as the disses go.

and I think Jrome is saying that just cause that's what 50 is doesn't mean he's the dopest/good at it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2007, 04:54:48 PM »
^^ Your way off about me listening to others which tracks are dope and which aint. If anything my opinion most of the time is completley off considering general opinion. I said this diss is weak, despite its getting props elsewhere (surprisingly).

I think you really "dislike" 50. I mean hes completley off your music taste (nothing wrong with that), yet youre leaving (of course) negative comments about him in every chance/thread you get.

But its just opinions, like Ive said before, are views here are completley different and no need for arguing over it.

LOL @ 50 being off of my musical scale.  I've told you numerous times in the past that I bought GRODT and I have 50 cent songs on my hard drive.  He was on point prior to The Massacre.  Hell he's even done a couple songs since then that weren't too bad.  But the vast majority has been crap, you're just too caught up in all the hype that you don't see it.  That or you don't have an ear for it anyway.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2007, 04:59:08 PM »
T aint new to hiphop, he just been missin for a while i think, homie vanished and doing a pretty good job of catchin up if imma be honest....and to be honest.......you really aint missed much depending on when u decided to say fuck hiphop.....really nuttin aint happened but delayed projects to scrapped hyped projects......ofcourse some shit did come through.....50's debut....games 2 albums..kanye/liljon(he had a crazy ass stint)...nas signing with jigga....black album.....drop it like it hot-snoop/neptunes...kinda taking the mantle from dre for snoop for a minute.....u aint misssed shit....theres alot of new cats or young music/hiphop heads in here right now who aint be understanding hiphop right now.......last really great things which happened in hiphop were the jigga/nas beef, ether. stillmatic and chronic 2001.....shit has happened since then but nothing amazing....hiphop has just become poltical/business orientated and when niggaz with no education , suddenly get power andtry and get clever and into business.....aint nothing happen but ruthless/stupid shit which has been poisoning hiphop for the last 4 years....

oh and dre is a perfectionist....but his also scared....he lost alot of his spark recently making beats because he don;t take risks no mo...wheres the funk layered shit he put out....he could put out shit that was perfectly mixed with baning bass, bangin melody, funk and everything....and it would be crisp and still sound musically correct...now he would rather not release a joint that could be a smash hit because if it dont blow, he may get slammed.........nobody is better at being a perfectionist than dre but don't ever think that s it....thats a homie that IS real clever....

now about 50/dre..............dre makes hella money off 50 so ofcourse dre will give hom some sick beats to make up for the money he be making off him......50 knows he needs dres guidance and vision to make a dope album and he has to sell.....its really that simple, dre will want his money and expects 50 to make him and aftermath money....50 expects to sell but he knows anything less than a bangin album will be embarassing simply because he has had sooo much time since his last release, he really has no excuses.....so for 50 it aint about the money becuase he knows that will come....its about coming with a sick album to make niggaz realise he can still drop dope music....something which anyone whos a true hiphop fan will tell you he aint done since GRODT.......noone denies 50 can spit....he can write some sick shit......like game, look past the name dropping and game actually drops some dope lines....but haters will not admit that..but like someone said....right now 50 is putting out to many songs and shit aint natural....to me about this diss song 50 put out, the best thing about the joint to me was the first verse....50 sounded hungry and he sounded sick....after that i got bored....

about westcoasts fans who would rather see dre working wth bishop than "x" from another coast.....thats understandable....because its a westcoast forum.....anyone saying that is hatin is stupid....everyone knows dre is still the man no matter if his shit is weak right now but many people would rather see him working with someone else than 50 or stat quo....like i would like to see dre work on himself snoop and game....but he chooses to work with 50 right now.....but i don't hate dre for doing this because truth is he can do what he wants now....

bishop aint coming out before october......nigga got no buzz.....i aint hating but that is truth...we know who he is....but not your casual music listener who don't follow shit like some of us do...

and to those who said about other forums....who gives a fuck about what other forums thinks....i seen forums like d12world and choose never to go on them again because it is full of white kids who do not know nothing about hiphop and chat alot of shit everyday....same with alot of other forums.....dubcc IS from another galaxy because it has alot of heads on here who speak truth and know hella info about hiphop....ofcourse u got some with less and the stupid....and sometimes dubcc gets filled with dumbass muthafuckers...but on a whole oversseer keeps that shit out unless these niggaz are contributing towards the forum in one way or another.....

SHIIIIT.....that was hella long and right now im sounding crazy negative in many posts in regards to hiphop......bt i aint gon trip.....hiphop to me is like my child,lol....its like my breakfast.....its like....shiiiit.......its like my wifey while my girl is my bitch....feel me?lol.....and right now hiphop got a virus but it aint got no cure......

Peace!

p.s.......this post aint a diss to nobody....its just me being mad at the state of the game right now.....

hiphop execs expected niggas to drop pop singles ever since the real slim shady/without me came out....and everyone knows niggas cannot drop hiphop singles like that......than in da club came out and they were like ay yo blacky....put out a club joint for my son to get jiggy too.....then rakim expected to make niggaz dance.....eveything right now in hiphop has a ripple effect...like each year right now there is a "go-to man" in hiphop, the fuck is that shit??? ....on the upside now there is more than one dope hiphop producer who can make high budget shit....timbaland,neptunes, dre,kanye and so on....but when was the last time these nigga tried making someone come with a grimey joint instead of a club banger for a hit....what happened to shit like timbaland street anthems.....shiiiiit,

aight now im just going to faar........tooooo faaaaaaaar cuuuuuuurtiss.....

my bad, im out

nbody read this post...

peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2007, 05:01:56 PM »

and I think Jrome is saying that just cause that's what 50 is doesn't mean he's the dopest/good at it.

-T

Right.  Fucking Vanilla Ice was more lyrical on Ice Ice Baby than 50 has been on his last few singles.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2007, 05:22:17 PM »
T aint new to hiphop, he just been missin for a while i think, homie vanished and doing a pretty good job of catchin up if imma be honest....and to be honest.......you really aint missed much depending on when u decided to say fuck hiphop.....really nuttin aint happened but delayed projects to scrapped hyped projects......ofcourse some shit did come through.....50's debut....games 2 albums..kanye/liljon(he had a crazy ass stint)...nas signing with jigga....black album.....drop it like it hot-snoop/neptunes...kinda taking the mantle from dre for snoop for a minute.....u aint misssed shit....theres alot of new cats or young music/hiphop heads in here right now who aint be understanding hiphop right now.......last really great things which happened in hiphop were the jigga/nas beef, ether. stillmatic and chronic 2001.....shit has happened since then but nothing amazing....hiphop has just become poltical/business orientated and when niggaz with no education , suddenly get power andtry and get clever and into business.....aint nothing happen but ruthless/stupid shit which has been poisoning hiphop for the last 4 years....

oh and dre is a perfectionist....but his also scared....he lost alot of his spark recently making beats because he don;t take risks no mo...wheres the funk layered shit he put out....he could put out shit that was perfectly mixed with baning bass, bangin melody, funk and everything....and it would be crisp and still sound musically correct...now he would rather not release a joint that could be a smash hit because if it dont blow, he may get slammed.........nobody is better at being a perfectionist than dre but don't ever think that s it....thats a homie that IS real clever....

now about 50/dre..............dre makes hella money off 50 so ofcourse dre will give hom some sick beats to make up for the money he be making off him......50 knows he needs dres guidance and vision to make a dope album and he has to sell.....its really that simple, dre will want his money and expects 50 to make him and aftermath money....50 expects to sell but he knows anything less than a bangin album will be embarassing simply because he has had sooo much time since his last release, he really has no excuses.....so for 50 it aint about the money becuase he knows that will come....its about coming with a sick album to make niggaz realise he can still drop dope music....something which anyone whos a true hiphop fan will tell you he aint done since GRODT.......noone denies 50 can spit....he can write some sick shit......like game, look past the name dropping and game actually drops some dope lines....but haters will not admit that..but like someone said....right now 50 is putting out to many songs and shit aint natural....to me about this diss song 50 put out, the best thing about the joint to me was the first verse....50 sounded hungry and he sounded sick....after that i got bored....

about westcoasts fans who would rather see dre working wth bishop than "x" from another coast.....thats understandable....because its a westcoast forum.....anyone saying that is hatin is stupid....everyone knows dre is still the man no matter if his shit is weak right now but many people would rather see him working with someone else than 50 or stat quo....like i would like to see dre work on himself snoop and game....but he chooses to work with 50 right now.....but i don't hate dre for doing this because truth is he can do what he wants now....

bishop aint coming out before october......nigga got no buzz.....i aint hating but that is truth...we know who he is....but not your casual music listener who don't follow shit like some of us do...

and to those who said about other forums....who gives a fuck about what other forums thinks....i seen forums like d12world and choose never to go on them again because it is full of white kids who do not know nothing about hiphop and chat alot of shit everyday....same with alot of other forums.....dubcc IS from another galaxy because it has alot of heads on here who speak truth and know hella info about hiphop....ofcourse u got some with less and the stupid....and sometimes dubcc gets filled with dumbass muthafuckers...but on a whole oversseer keeps that shit out unless these niggaz are contributing towards the forum in one way or another.....

SHIIIIT.....that was hella long and right now im sounding crazy negative in many posts in regards to hiphop......bt i aint gon trip.....hiphop to me is like my child,lol....its like my breakfast.....its like....shiiiit.......its like my wifey while my girl is my bitch....feel me?lol.....and right now hiphop got a virus but it aint got no cure......

Peace!

p.s.......this post aint a diss to nobody....its just me being mad at the state of the game right now.....

hiphop execs expected niggas to drop pop singles ever since the real slim shady/without me came out....and everyone knows niggas cannot drop hiphop singles like that......than in da club came out and they were like ay yo blacky....put out a club joint for my son to get jiggy too.....then rakim expected to make niggaz dance.....eveything right now in hiphop has a ripple effect...like each year right now there is a "go-to man" in hiphop, the fuck is that shit??? ....on the upside now there is more than one dope hiphop producer who can make high budget shit....timbaland,neptunes, dre,kanye and so on....but when was the last time these nigga tried making someone come with a grimey joint instead of a club banger for a hit....what happened to shit like timbaland street anthems.....shiiiiit,

aight now im just going to faar........tooooo faaaaaaaar cuuuuuuurtiss.....

my bad, im out

nbody read this post...

peace

That shit was on point.  Props.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2007, 05:27:17 PM »

-T

Right.  Fucking Vanilla Ice was more lyrical on Ice Ice Baby than 50 has been on his last few singles.

but vanilla ice didn't write  his own music.. ask Suge Knight about that.

let me ask you a question. What do you want out of a rapper? What should a rapper's purpose be?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2007, 05:36:49 PM »
Fif is killing 'em son. He's just a live ass nigga, the Dips can't fuck with dude period...ROFL at G-Unit sending Hot97 an obituary for Cameron Giles: Average Rapper lol. I was lucky enough to hear the whole thing go down live on the radio this morning at the job. Work was at a stand still when they premiered the track, imagine like 11 heads crowded around one tiny ass boom box tryna hear this dude spit!

But 50 & Cam are both cool, 50's just got more money & power. I just hope some nice diss records come outta this.

What else did 50 say on the radio ? Any news on the album ?

50 wasn't there, they just sent the DJ a package with the obituary, a black rose and the track. I didn't hear nothing about an album.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »

LOL @ 50 being off of my musical scale.  I've told you numerous times in the past that I bought GRODT and I have 50 cent songs on my hard drive.  He was on point prior to The Massacre.  Hell he's even done a couple songs since then that weren't too bad.  But the vast majority has been crap, you're just too caught up in all the hype that you don't see it.  That or you don't have an ear for it anyway.

The whole "I used to like him but now _ (add a commercial rapper) he sucks, so I can talk shit about him" is getting to old on this forum.

From the second this beef started I knew where you'd be standing. 50 drops a weak record and you write a whole essey about why it sucks. Cam also drops a weak record but wait, hes got puinchilnes for days and completley shits on this. Lol. Anyone that cant see that both of this tracks are weak and the only good thing is the trash talking at the end is just being biased. And now all of a sudden your checking Cams interviews too ? And saying stuff like how funny he is, when 2 weeks ago you couldnt care less about him.

Ah well, maybe its just me  :-X

Chief

« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2007, 07:41:30 AM »

The whole "I used to like him but now _ (add a commercial rapper) he sucks, so I can talk shit about him" is getting to old on this forum.

it's the way people make themselves believe they're 'real' hip hop fans..

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »

From the second this beef started I knew where you'd be standing. 50 drops a weak record and you write a whole essey about why it sucks. Cam also drops a weak record but wait, hes got puinchilnes for days and completley shits on this. Lol. Anyone that cant see that both of this tracks are weak and the only good thing is the trash talking at the end is just being biased. And now all of a sudden your checking Cams interviews too ? And saying stuff like how funny he is, when 2 weeks ago you couldnt care less about him.

Ah well, maybe its just me  :-X

Timbo, i normally don't agree with you when it comes to 50 Cent, but this time i do.

The funny thing about the previous poster's reply is that he says "I even like some of his songs since the massacre, but a majority has been crap".. Well. hell. I guess many people can say that about Dipset and Cam'ron.

Coming from a guy who made "Back Down", "Piggy Bank" and "window shopper", i think 50 can write a better diss song.. But what is Cam'ron worth these days? He obviously knows that he'll end Cam'ron.. Cam'ron's crew know that too, thats why Juelz and Jimmy were calling in and telling everyone that 50 and Cam were just being 'competitive'.... Shit, you'd never ever ever ever ever ever see Young Noble or Edi Ameng calling in and saying that 2pac and Biggie were just being competitive.. You'd never see Daz and Kurupt calling the radio and saying that Ruthless and DR were cool. So what's the difference now? lol