Author Topic: 50 CENT - FUNERAL MUSIC (VIDEO) *OH SHIT*  (Read 2480 times)

d-nice

Re: 50 CENT - FUNERAL MUSIC (VIDEO) *OH SHIT*
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2007, 12:10:07 PM »
Man as much money he spent for that house I would do some videos there too. Shit it's cheaper. I think this is good as crew vs crew in due time.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2007, 12:18:42 PM »
Fif is killing 'em son. He's just a live ass nigga, the Dips can't fuck with dude period...ROFL at G-Unit sending Hot97 an obituary for Cameron Giles: Average Rapper lol. I was lucky enough to hear the whole thing go down live on the radio this morning at the job. Work was at a stand still when they premiered the track, imagine like 11 heads crowded around one tiny ass boom box tryna hear this dude spit!

But 50 & Cam are both cool, 50's just got more money & power. I just hope some nice diss records come outta this.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2007, 12:37:03 PM »
Fif is killing 'em son. He's just a live ass nigga, the Dips can't fuck with dude period...ROFL at G-Unit sending Hot97 an obituary for Cameron Giles: Average Rapper lol. I was lucky enough to hear the whole thing go down live on the radio this morning at the job. Work was at a stand still when they premiered the track, imagine like 11 heads crowded around one tiny ass boom box tryna hear this dude spit!

But 50 & Cam are both cool, 50's just got more money & power. I just hope some nice diss records come outta this.

What else did 50 say on the radio ? Any news on the album ?

PLANT

« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2007, 12:51:36 PM »
that was fuckin dope!!!!

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2007, 01:36:08 PM »
Does anyone see an obvious pattern here?
right before his first record came out it was about his Beef with Ja Rule and Murder Inc.
right before his second album it was about his beef with Nas, Jada, Fat Joe etc...

can he successfully promote an ablum without Beef?

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2007, 02:19:28 PM »
Does anyone see an obvious pattern here?
right before his first record came out it was about his Beef with Ja Rule and Murder Inc.
right before his second album it was about his beef with Nas, Jada, Fat Joe etc...

can he successfully promote an ablum without Beef?

can any rapper promote an album without beef?

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2007, 02:32:19 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL

Once upon a time, in a Galaxy far far away...

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2007, 02:37:20 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL

Once upon a time, in a Galaxy far far away...

lol even MC Hammer had beef with Kool Moe Dee when he released his album..

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2007, 02:44:37 PM »
damn i thought that was a dope diss track, cant wait for cams response.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2007, 03:26:50 PM »
Game, 50 , Dipset, Roc.-d-nice, why list these?

i could see him tryna sign dips minus Cam...LOL-ROFLMMFAO

Now, my thoughts:

* The beat is absolute fire. Who's the producer (name?)?

* i like the hook, the lyrics are doo/mediocre, but the hook is catchy, honestly I only like about 1/3 to 1/5 of the 50 hooks I hear and this one works. You can tell he put all of his hookery talent into this hook, he really tried to make a catchy sweet sounding hook to diss with.

Without the beat this diss would be garbage. This is a testament to that producer's dopeness.

and check it out people who get mad at 50 getting hate/you getting hate for loving 50: Not only are you on a west coast forum, but it's the following. It's not that 50 is the whackest, it's that he gets Dre beats that artists that we like should be getting. Kurupt deserves this beat, not 50. But Iovine hasn't cared since 1999 so we're all subject to the corporate collaborations of 50 and Iovine raping Dr.Dre's vaults. That's it, I hate 50 because Dre produces him when I'd rather Dre produce doper acts/west coast acts/acts I like/acts that helped Dre make the classics his career is bult on that never got that contribution expouned upon. 50 is a disgrace to art and distraction from rea creativity. People like to say Game just has good people around him and that's why his records sound good. for one thing, 50 just has good people around him and alot of his records DON'T fuckin sound good, they're pop shit. emphasis on both sylabbles POP....SHIT. He's the reason so many people outside of hip hop don't respect the genre cause his shit is so watered down and dumb. He has done damage to the art, to the game, to hip hop.

50 can come lyrically, he chooses not to...so he ain't for me. Why should we pay for someone to be a half ass? FUCK that.

anyway, I'm finally gonna have to listen to Camron spit a verse if someone's claiming he ripped Nas...

.so this isn't a single for 50's album?
also, someone said it took him 3 days...didn't that hot 97 shit happen like a week ago now?  50's had some time to take a left over track, spit some garbage, sing pretty and film some bitches no problem.

Rappers look like little spoiled boys with all the dumb shit they fill their nice houses with. "yeah i'm aget these niggaz with guns and motorcyles just bouncing with bandanas in th garage it'll be gangsta as fuck!" dumb asses. That's why Dre's my favorite hip hop artist, he never claimed to be a gangster (the chronic is clearly artistic role playing, satire and all kinds of other brilliant shit. N.W.A is protest music (similar in nature to the chronic, not claiming to be a gansgter so much as representing an archetype in art) and he never was a gangster. He was a brilliant dude who decided to stick to music from the get go despite growing up in the hood ass hood, and now that hes out he doesn't try to act like he's dumb with guns and quads in the house, he dresses like a respectable professional motherfucker.

blah, 50's lack of taste bothers me.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2007, 03:29:23 PM »
Game, 50 , Dipset, Roc.-d-nice, why list these?

i could see him tryna sign dips minus Cam...LOL-ROFLMMFAO

Now, my thoughts:

* The beat is absolute fire. Who's the producer (name?)?

* i like the hook, the lyrics are doo/mediocre, but the hook is catchy, honestly I only like about 1/3 to 1/5 of the 50 hooks I hear and this one works. You can tell he put all of his hookery talent into this hook, he really tried to make a catchy sweet sounding hook to diss with.

Without the beat this diss would be garbage. This is a testament to that producer's dopeness.

and check it out people who get mad at 50 getting hate/you getting hate for loving 50: Not only are you on a west coast forum, but it's the following. It's not that 50 is the whackest, it's that he gets Dre beats that artists that we like should be getting. Kurupt deserves this beat, not 50. But Iovine hasn't cared since 1999 so we're all subject to the corporate collaborations of 50 and Iovine raping Dr.Dre's vaults. That's it, I hate 50 because Dre produces him when I'd rather Dre produce doper acts/west coast acts/acts I like/acts that helped Dre make the classics his career is bult on that never got that contribution expouned upon. 50 is a disgrace to art and distraction from rea creativity. People like to say Game just has good people around him and that's why his records sound good. for one thing, 50 just has good people around him and alot of his records DON'T fuckin sound good, they're pop shit. emphasis on both sylabbles POP....SHIT. He's the reason so many people outside of hip hop don't respect the genre cause his shit is so watered down and dumb. He has done damage to the art, to the game, to hip hop.

50 can come lyrically, he chooses not to...so he ain't for me. Why should we pay for someone to be a half ass? FUCK that.

anyway, I'm finally gonna have to listen to Camron spit a verse if someone's claiming he ripped Nas...

.so this isn't a single for 50's album?
also, someone said it took him 3 days...didn't that hot 97 shit happen like a week ago now?  50's had some time to take a left over track, spit some garbage, sing pretty and film some bitches no problem.

Rappers look like little spoiled boys with all the dumb shit they fill their nice houses with. "yeah i'm aget these niggaz with guns and motorcyles just bouncing with bandanas in th garage it'll be gangsta as fuck!" dumb asses. That's why Dre's my favorite hip hop artist, he never claimed to be a gangster (the chronic is clearly artistic role playing, satire and all kinds of other brilliant shit. N.W.A is protest music (similar in nature to the chronic, not claiming to be a gansgter so much as representing an archetype in art) and he never was a gangster. He was a brilliant dude who decided to stick to music from the get go despite growing up in the hood ass hood, and now that hes out he doesn't try to act like he's dumb with guns and quads in the house, he dresses like a respectable professional motherfucker.

blah, 50's lack of taste bothers me.

-T

I just mentioned some of the people that have been beefing lately and the ones that entertain me. This shit is funny as fuck.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2007, 03:51:28 PM »
I dont really listen to 50 cent but man i dont know how you guys can hate on this? this video is pure comedy and it's gangstas as hell.......in fact this video made me want to listen to some 50 cent.....funny stuff
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 03:53:45 PM by D1G1T4L »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »
I dont really listen to 50 cent but man i dont know how you guys cant hate on this? this video is pure comedy and it's gangstas as hell.......in fact this video made me want to listen to some 50 cent.....funny stuff

this song makes me want to get the instrumental version. can someone hook it up? DetoxisnotTimbo, you got that shit?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »
the line about buck was hella funny

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2007, 03:55:43 PM »
the line about buck was hella funny

Yeah I'm sure buck doesn't appreciate that, i hate when motherfuckers draw the heat on me. that's how mac dre got caught up

-T

westcoastavengers.com