Author Topic: What's the most disrespectful thing you ever said?  (Read 286 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
What's the most disrespectful thing you ever said?
« on: February 08, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »
It could be to anyone. Your mother, your father, cop, fuckin' anybody.

How ignorant have ya ever gotten? And what did you say?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 12:44:47 PM by QuietTruth »

Throwback

Re: What's the most disrespectful thing you ever said?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:10:46 PM »
i recently said a lot of foul shit to the girlfriend. :( plus i make jokes about cancer/aids on a regular basis.

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 08:38:30 PM »
lol I could have my own thread.

rik

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 08:40:19 PM »
Man, I've said some many disrecpectful things I can't even remember.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 08:41:59 PM »
Lol @ this thread.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 08:43:20 PM »
everything i've said to NIK in the last 2-3 months

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 11:55:16 PM »
there's been a few recent ones...we had a kiosk next to us in the mall that was run by some jewish guys about my age...one of them i used to fuck with all the time about being jewish...

one day i was at work with my co worker and the jew was standing at our store talking to us and this was our convo:

Co-worker - "we need to start closing"
Me - "well we can if we can get anne frank to go back to his kiosk"

a few days before that was the really fucked up one...

my co-worker (same one) was standing at my store along with his girlfriend and the jew....his girlfriend was trying to take a pic of him on her phone...but there was a big light behind him from brookstone so she took the pic and it had a bright white light behind him...she said "i can't take a pic here it looks like jesus is behind you" to which i looked at the jew and said "we better get you out of here buddy"

those were probably the most disrespectful things i've said...though i constantly make fun of my asian friends all day long...as well as mexicans and jungle bunnies behind their backs  ;D

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 01:04:00 AM »
lol I could have my own thread.

LMAO!

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 02:25:31 AM »
well my friend is the son of sonny bono and he was whooping my ass on halo 2 and i said some slick shit about running into a tree like his dad (thank god he didnt hear it) LOL

ignorant shit? well ive told my mom to get fucked before. when we argue it's crazy

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 02:28:31 AM »
well my friend is the son of sonny bono and he was whooping my ass on halo 2 and i said some slick shit about running into a tree like his dad (thank god he didnt hear it) LOL

ignorant shit? well ive told my mom to get fucked before. when we argue it's crazy
that is horrible, you are a coldhearted human being for that one.....

ABN

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 02:31:08 AM »
prolly some stupid shit i said to my mother when i was young and immature. these days i hardly curse around my mom lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 02:31:55 AM »

didn't mean it. i was mad. i highly doubt you've ever said something you regret. im glad he didnt hear me

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 02:40:35 AM »

didn't mean it. i was mad. i highly doubt you've ever said something you regret. im glad he didnt hear me
i know i was just messin, thats the purpose of the thread...

as for me, prob. something to my mom or dad, putting them down or something, they've done so much for me and i was a disgraceful little twit back in the day.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 02:53:47 AM »
i occasionally joke about jesus being a major kike, the victims of the space shuttle columbia disaster, rappers hooked on mainline drugs, white people, black people, asian people most of the time, illegal mexicans, backpacker hip hop fans, you know who are and you're a fag. stillborn babies, dykes, sexual harrassment and/or torture, people who dont feel diplomat records or affiliates,  all types of shit yadiddi mean ive been told i speak disrespectfully some times