Author Topic: Worst Mom of '07 Nominee #1  (Read 197 times)

mrtonguetwista

Worst Mom of '07 Nominee #1
« on: February 09, 2007, 03:41:14 PM »
SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) - Sheboygan police arrested a woman after she allegedly left her two children in a freezing car for 20 minutes while she went tanning.

The 27-year-old woman was arrested after two people spotted the children, ages 23 months and 10 years, in the car, the police department said in a news release. The vehicle was locked but not running.

Officers responding to the scene Wednesday evening were approached by the children's parents. The father met the mother at the tanning salon and was arguing with her about why the children were in the car, police said.

The children were dressed warmly, but they had ``goose bumps'' from the cold, the release said. They did not require medical attention.

The temperature at the time was 12 degrees, with a wind chill index of about minus 2 degrees.

The woman could be charged Friday with two counts of misdemeanor child neglect, police said.

``She said she was going on vacation and felt that the tanning was a priority,'' Lt. Jeff Johnston said Friday.

Sparegeez

Re: Worst Mom of '07 Nominee #1
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 03:42:37 PM »
No. Quietruth's mom is still a pretty shitty mom.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 05:23:03 PM »
damn that bitches punishment should be: they should strand her ass in antartica with nothin but a thong on.
ya feel me

Jakubs

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 05:49:14 PM »
"She said she was going on vacation and felt that the tanning was a priority,'' Lt. Jeff Johnston said Friday.

This kills me right here. Glad to know that you give a rats ass about your children. There should be extensive testing to determine whether specific individuals are allowed to procreate. Should they be found inept they will be given an ultimatum: 1) have surgery to ensure that reproduction is not possible or 2) they will be imprisoned in complete isolation until they opt for the first option.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 08:44:57 PM »
"She said she was going on vacation and felt that the tanning was a priority,'' Lt. Jeff Johnston said Friday.

This kills me right here. Glad to know that you give a rats ass about your children. There should be extensive testing to determine whether specific individuals are allowed to procreate. Should they be found inept they will be given an ultimatum: 1) have surgery to ensure that reproduction is not possible or 2) they will be imprisoned in complete isolation until they opt for the first option.

real spit

The Best of 3 Worlds

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 11:36:12 PM »
They should leave the bitch in the tanning booth / room... for 20 minutes with the shit on full blast and see how much fun she has.
 I also have to throw in Britney Spears as a nominee for shitty mom of the year.  Who the fuck takes care of her TWO kids while she's out fucking half of the world?  Pathetic... those kids were doomed from the start.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 11:38:45 PM »
They should leave the bitch in the tanning booth / room... for 20 minutes with the shit on full blast and see how much fun she has.
 I also have to throw in Britney Spears as a nominee for shitty mom of the year.  Who the fuck takes care of her TWO kids while she's out fucking half of the world?  Pathetic... those kids were doomed from the start.
shes not setting a very good example for her bitch
shes prolly tryin to be like her mom, runnin around wit no diaper on

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 05:41:58 PM »
The children were dressed warmly

:grumpy:

This world disgusts me.

Who in their right mind would do that?!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 01:33:34 AM »
its kind of funny when u think about it no?

lazy_sunday

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 08:38:04 AM »
What an idiot!! I swear i don't understand how people can be so stupid sometimes.