Author Topic: 50 used to be so ill when it came to beefing  (Read 461 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 used to be so ill when it came to beefing
« on: February 09, 2007, 04:00:44 PM »
It's sad how hard this dude fell off.I mean before "The Massacre" came out 50 was a monster in clowning people, like in "Love Me" or that song he had wit The Mad Rapper (forgot the song title).He was actually shitting on everyone.Now, it's like he'd make a diss song but only 1 or 2 lines would be dope & the rest well, garbage.Remember that little vid he showed at Summer Jam (I think) where he put all these different clips of Ja crying, saying his music isn't hip hop & all that???That was classic 50 Cent.It's like ever since he released "The Massacre" he became lazy & his only good argument in beef would be "I'm richer than you".Too bad we will never see him in that form again, he was the one making beefs entertaining.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: 50 used to be so ill when it came to beefing
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 04:13:10 PM »
i thought the funeral song diss to cam was pretty good/funny....especially the video

plus he made that in couple of days...pretty damn fast

Pizzle

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 04:15:51 PM »
and he still is hes the best at it

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 06:24:23 AM »
Watch you don't choke on his dick there, Doris.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 06:42:51 AM »
As Xzibit said "Success can suck sometimes"......

ABN

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 06:44:18 AM »
the only thing entertaining about 50´s tracks these days is the talking at the end. and that´s pretty sad when he´s supposed to be a rapper, dude should just lay the mic down and become a half assed comedian or something. and the last thing on earth i wanna hear is a battle between G-Unit and Dip Set. i guess 50´s running outta cats from the east to diss.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 08:18:28 AM »
I don't like 50 but when some ignorant shit gets posted, i gotta reply.

I don't know why people are saying 50 doesn't have good diss songs.. I mean Window Shopper was a hot song and it dissed the hell out of alot of rappers. Piggy Bank was good too.

Why does 50 need a good diss for Cam? Who is Cam'ron to 50? He's not much to him.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 08:57:05 AM »
Piggy Bank was good too.
what the hell was good about that weak fucking song?

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 09:05:14 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggy_Bank_%28song%29

there.. that's what's great about the song.

ABN

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 09:15:47 AM »
^uhhh how did that explain why the song´s dope? shit´s wacker then Fubu Clothing.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 09:29:07 AM »
The only person 50 went on like crazy is Ja Rule. You could tell by his anger and obssesion with him that the beef with Ja was real.

The main problem with the rest of his beefs that hes on some "this are warning shots, after your next move Ill show you what I got"

Like with the Jada, Fat Joe and Nas he hyped that Piggybank like it was Ether than it had 2 punchilnes about each one of them. Same with the "I love NY" track and same with Camron. I'll bet that his next reply is Buck or Banks throwing some lines at him and then he'll have this "mega" response on his cd. And as soon as the cd is out, beef is over.

And thats what bothers most people(me too) about his new diss joints. While its smart as fuck, like he said "I say 2 lines about them and they spend a year obssesing with me" thats clever tacits. Just look at what happened to Game.

Its his mentality. Now hes a CEO or bussnisman first and than a rapper. When he makes this dissed hes probably on some " I hope I create a lot of buzz for myself" and not on some "I wanna prove that I can lyrically kill them"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 10:03:05 AM »
It's sad how hard this dude fell off.I mean before "The Massacre" came out 50 was a monster in clowning people, like in "Love Me" or that song he had wit The Mad Rapper (forgot the song title).He was actually shitting on everyone.Now, it's like he'd make a diss song but only 1 or 2 lines would be dope & the rest well, garbage.Remember that little vid he showed at Summer Jam (I think) where he put all these different clips of Ja crying, saying his music isn't hip hop & all that???That was classic 50 Cent.It's like ever since he released "The Massacre" he became lazy & his only good argument in beef would be "I'm richer than you".Too bad we will never see him in that form again, he was the one making beefs entertaining.

How to Rob

`Thats when i first heard 50 cent.....about 10 years ago.

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 12:20:06 PM »
power of the dollar days are still what i miss in his music from now :'(

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 12:43:14 PM »
yup, he was real good not too long ago.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 03:31:56 PM »
^uhhh how did that explain why the song´s dope? shit´s wacker then Fubu Clothing.

and since when did your opinion became superior? the way that i look at it, your opinion and my opinion zero out each other ;)

the song was strong enough to cause major reactions to the people he diss directly and indirectly.. so i guess the song was good enough for the people involved. :)