Author Topic: OFFICIAL NFL OFFSEASON NEWS AND NOTES THREAD  (Read 2299 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: OFFICIAL NFL OFFSEASON NEWS AND NOTES THREAD
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2007, 10:56:38 AM »
Lance Briggs wants to be traded.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2788148

yup he sure does. But wed have to give up a 1st and 3rd rd pick i believe to get him. Id rather go after Porter if thats the case

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2007, 10:57:06 AM »
Damn the Rams getting Drew Bennett was huge too. Bennett, Bulger, Holt, Bruce, and Stven Jackson  :o
Now they need to upgrade there o-line which was AWFUL especially against the pass. And there defense could use some help too, quite a bit. But damn there weapons on offense are as good as any

Our pass defense won't let them get oer 200 yards ;)

we still need to upgrade ourpassrush

The Best of 3 Worlds

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2007, 01:04:39 PM »
once again Green Bay wont be signing anyone lol...

Ahman Green is in Houston...now we need a Running back...which I dont think we'll find int he draft

i know im pissed off.... i kinda wanted to replce Green.... but knowin the pack they wont do shit

Lunatic

« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2007, 01:42:36 PM »
wow so far it's sucked to be a titans fan during this off-season. i expected bennett to leave, no big deal. but henry :-\

contract talks with him broke down last min, and boom off 2 denver. shit's fucked up. we got a lot of cash to spend, and so far all we've done is re-sign 4 of our backups. now with henry gone, we got a HUGE hole at RB, and we got some serious holes at WR as well. QB & O-Line are actually are only pos. with holes :'(
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2007, 08:27:45 PM »
wow so far it's sucked to be a titans fan during this off-season. i expected bennett to leave, no big deal. but henry :-\

contract talks with him broke down last min, and boom off 2 denver. shit's fucked up. we got a lot of cash to spend, and so far all we've done is re-sign 4 of our backups. now with henry gone, we got a HUGE hole at RB, and we got some serious holes at WR as well. QB & O-Line are actually are only pos. with holes :'(
I was thinking the same thing. WTF they doin? HOW U LET HENRY GO???? The Bills were stupid to do it, but the Titans are even dumber. Do they think Vince can win alone? I think they are putting to much on his young shoulders. Bennett was replacable. But Henry? Im almost 100% sure the RB they start wont be as productive as T. Henry he had 1200 yds with 7 td's avg 4.5 per carry. HOW DO U LET THAT GO??? Im really in shock here.  Many Holes the Titans need to fill as well like u said. Any word about a possible Rb to bring in?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »
Travis Henry will be HUGE for the Broncos. He will def be there #1 back with Mike Bell at the #2. Another 1200 yd year and probably over ten td's with a better o-line. Damn Denver is making moves. First Bly, now this.

Another big moce today was Seattle signing Kearney to a 6 yr deal. THey got the pass rusher they have been lacking. Peterson did have 9 sacks but hes a guy that u want more in coverage.

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2007, 05:37:04 AM »
LOL!

good story...Green Bay asked if Chicago would make a trade for THomas Jones...Chicago said Thomas Jones is off-the-market...but now from what I hear, he's been trade to Jets for a draft pick lol.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2788962

i would'nt trade to an inter-divisional rival
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

swangin and bangin

« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2007, 06:43:05 AM »
^ yea man
i think they traded him to green bay for sumthing like a second round pick or some shit

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2007, 10:17:55 AM »
^ yea man
i think they traded him to green bay for sumthing like a second round pick or some shit

no no. They traded him to the JETS! The Jets got the every down rb theyve been wanting. Him and Leon Washington (More of a 3rd down back) will be a great combo for the Jets, who keep improving...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2007, 10:19:06 AM »
Joey Porter signed with the Dolphins 5 yr 32 mill. 22 mill g-money

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2007, 08:52:15 PM »
balllllllllllllllin
but he would have looked better in a niners jersey

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2007, 10:59:22 AM »
balllllllllllllllin
but he would have looked better in a niners jersey

much better. They signed Banta Cain, who is younger, but not quite the player yet

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2007, 05:20:55 PM »
Wes Welker was signed by the Pats for 5 years. Good move for the Pats, theyll have some SPEED at Wr now, they are also in talks with Stallworth. And despite rumors MoSav's sources tell him there has been no discussion at all between the Raiders and Pats. Most likely the Raiders are gonna be stuck with him, because no team is willing to give up that much to get him.

Daniel Graham signed with Denver, another big signing for Denver as they keep loading up, they need a Go to TE, thats what he is.

Joe Horn signed with the Falcons. I think he'll be good as long as he stays healthy, hell give Vick a target that he feels comfortable with. Alge Crumpler has always been his go to guy, but u need a WR that u can count on, and thats what Horn can be. He can also help Rodney White and Mike Jenkins become better, as they both drop alot of passes. But Horn imo is still past his prime. But i can see barrin gany injuries. 8-900 yds and 60 catches with 7-8 td's. A few years ago he had 97 catches 10 td's and over 1300 yds

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2007, 05:21:44 PM »
One more thing i forgot, is that DRE BLY already wants out of Denver, he wants to go to Washington, closer to his hometown in VA.

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2007, 10:23:12 AM »
Raiders picked up Dominic Rhodes from INdy. It's not a lineman, but good insurance if Lamont Jordan is not ready by the start of the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2792972