Author Topic: OFFICIAL NFL OFFSEASON NEWS AND NOTES THREAD  (Read 2234 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: OFFICIAL NFL OFFSEASON NEWS AND NOTES THREAD
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 06:52:39 PM »
Naw we need JaMonster dude and so far all signs are pointing that were going to draft jamarcus. If we dont im going to be extremely
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 07:15:03 PM »
^^^ you gotta love that espn ticker lol.

im like the dubcc NFL ticker

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 09:09:10 PM »
i wonder who the chargers are gonna hire now. they lost they o-cord and d-cord. shit they need a whole new staff now.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 09:32:03 PM »
its About Fucking time they get rid of Marty.Even though he is a good coach there is just something about his playcalling in crutual situations that have hurt SD.Im so fucking happy that they fired his ass now who will they get?I heard that ANdy Reid left the Eagles is that true?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2007, 02:55:40 AM »
man you got to feel for the chargers right now....but as a raider fan you got to say fuck em! they're on the downfall (we can't get any worse,lol)

but the chargers had probably the most monster season any team could have this season, and it all just gets flushed down the drain.  they still have all their weapons, but right now they're a headless chuck lidell.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 03:50:52 AM »
i wonder who the chargers are gonna hire now. they lost they o-cord and d-cord. shit they need a whole new staff now.

They also lost there Te Coach who could have become the o-coord and there LB coach who DEF would have become the D-coord...5 coaches lost..damn

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2007, 03:56:58 AM »
its About Fucking time they get rid of Marty.Even though he is a good coach there is just something about his playcalling in crutual situations that have hurt SD.Im so fucking happy that they fired his ass now who will they get?I heard that ANdy Reid left the Eagles is that true?

i kind of feel you but damn hes had some bad luck

1986 afc championship Elways puts together the DRIVE (marty wasnt out there playing defense) and the game is tied. They lose in OT
1987 divisional playoff game they were at the 5 yd line when they fumbled (Marty didnt fumble that ball) Broncos recovered with like 10 secs left and ran out the clock. They lost 38-33 instead of winning 40-38
1996 divisional playoff game they lose the Colts 10-7. Linn Elliot misses three Fg's including one at the end of the game that would have tied it up with 12 secs (Marty doesnt kick the ball) If He makes 2 of the 3 they win. 1 of the 3 they tie.
2005 divisional playoffs They lose as Nate Kaeding misses FG at the end of reg.

If some Fg's go his way he maybe makes it to a few superbowls. I just dont get how you fire a 14-2 coach. Especailly since they are TEN Times better then they were when he took over 5 years ago..IMO they would be a fav to win it all next year...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 01:14:57 PM by "THE" MoSav »

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2007, 04:00:29 AM »
man you got to feel for the chargers right now....but as a raider fan you got to say fuck em! they're on the downfall (we can't get any worse,lol)

but the chargers had probably the most monster season any team could have this season, and it all just gets flushed down the drain.  they still have all their weapons, but right now they're a headless chuck lidell.

They are 12-4 no matter who there coach is. They have a very good and FAST defense. An explosive offense, #21 enuff said.
They are also like 25 mill under the cap so they might add a few Free agents..even if they keep the team how it is they are a top 3 team in the AFC along with the Pats and Colts...I have heard Jim Mora is a candidate...

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 05:07:43 AM »
Good job Chargers...now you guys might win an important playoff game
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 01:16:43 PM »
Good job Chargers...now you guys might win an important playoff game

Marty had nothing to do with a WEAK secondary that was only good when Merriman and company were breathing down Qb's necks. The 4 weeks Merriman was out the secondary got TORCHED, the offense had to make some unbelievable comebacks (at Denver and at Cinicnati) The Chargers also need to get a true #1 WR, they have 2 #2's and a #3 Wr as there top 3 guys. Jackson, McCardell, and Eric "Drop Everything" Parker is a horrible wr tandem, if they get better at WR they should be the favorites hands down.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 01:18:58 PM »
The shitty thing about this is that now the Niners might lose Turner. He is going to be a solid candidate for the Job. IMO Phillips would already have the job if he didnt leave for Dallas.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 02:05:07 PM »
Al Harris signs 2 year extension with the Packers

OT Bob Whittfield of the Giants retires

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 02:48:29 PM »
Norv Turner would be a perfect fit for the chargers he was with the team when LT was a rookie i think as an O-Cord.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »
Norv Turner would be a perfect fit for the chargers he was with the team when LT was a rookie i think as an O-Cord.
yeah 2001. Lt's rookie year. There offense was like ranked in the high 20's in 2000 and in Turners first year as Coord and LT's first year as a player they improved to 11th. LT had like 1250 yds..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2007, 07:23:06 PM »
just read this on rotoworld.com

Green Bay will reportedly be one of the first teams to contact free agent Adalius Thomas if Baltimore doesn't slap him with the franchise tag.

It's still up in the air whether the Ravens will do so, and they have until Feb. 22 to decide. If the Packers land Thomas, likely to the tune of roughly three years, $15 million with the bulk of the money guaranteed, Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila will probably be a cap casualty. Thomas would play mostly with his hand down opposite fellow Pro Bowler Aaron Kampman