Author Topic: 2nd Paul Wall Album  (Read 162 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
2nd Paul Wall Album
« on: February 10, 2007, 03:43:55 AM »
Delete Thread if Posted Before

http://www.wordofsouth.com/online/?p=574#more-574   

Paul Wall has announced early details of his eagerly awaited second album. Dubbed "Get Money, Stay True," the Houston-based hip-hop sensation’s follow-up to 2005’s #1, RIAA platinum-certified "The People’s Champ" is set to drop on April 3rd. The album’s first single, "Break ‘Em Off," has just arrived at multi-format radio outlets nationwide.

"Get Money, Stay True" sees Paul Wall joined in the studio by an array of production aces, including Mr. Lee, Drummer Boy, Addict, KLC, DJ Montay, Travis Barker, Jermaine Dupri, and Freeway. Among the star-studded company lending their voices to the collection are Jermaine Dupri, Snoop Dogg, Lil Keke, Freeway, Rick Ross, Fergie, Jon B, Trina, Crys Wall, Yung Redd, and Expensive Taste (Travis Barker & Skinhead Rob).

In addition to recording in his home base of Houston, Wall also laid down tracks in the Austin, Texas studio of legendary country artist Willie Nelson.
Paul Wall recently received his first-ever Grammy Award nomination, getting the nod for "Best Rap Performance By a Duo or Group" - for his teaming with Nelly on the #1 single, "Grillz," also featuring Ali & Gipp.

To celebrate the release of "Get Money, Stay True," Paul Wall will hit the road with Fall Out Boy on the band’s 2007 Honda Civic Tour. The major cross-country trek - which will also feature support from +44, The Academy Is…, and Cobra Starship - will kick off April 18th in Charlotte, North Carolina and run through mid-June, hitting more than 40 cities throughout North America.

AOL Music is offering an exclusive First Listen from "Get Money, Stay True." Fans can log on to hear "Break ‘Em Off," "Fire" featuring Trina, "Call Me What You Want," and a snippet of the track "Everybody Know Me."

In addition to the First Listen, AOL Music is featuring Wall’s personal track-by-track guide to the album, an in-depth interview, photo gallery, and exclusive "Grillz Gallery" - where fans can see how their favorite celebrities would look with one of Paul’s custom grillz.

In other online news, Paul’s weekly series, "Get Money TV," has just launched on YouTube, while "Break ‘Em Off" has already reached 1.6 million streams on his MySpace page.

The multi-talented rapper/producer - who will be a featured model in Avirex’s upcoming print ad campaign - is currently allied with NBA superstar LeBron James and Coca-Cola’s Sprite in a national contest inviting consumers to create theme songs for new Sprite TV commercials to air during next month’s NBA All-Star Weekend. Full details of the competition - which will see Paul, James, and Cleveland rapper Al Fatz personally selecting the winning tracks - can be found at www.LeBron23-23.com, along with weekly blog posts from the team of judges.

In addition, Paul- who along with his musical career is also a highly skilled jeweler, famous for creating custom diamond grills — has teamed up with Zenetti, a global trendsetter in designer automotive accessories, to create a signature line of vehicle grills and wheels. Further details of the cubic zirconium-encrusted items can be found at www.grillsbypaulwall.com or www.zenetti.com.

What’s more, Paul will take part in the upcoming DUB Magazine Car Show & Concert tour, the nationwide car show highlighting a diverse display of customized imports, SUVs, and luxury vehicles, as well as performances and DJ sets from today’s top stars. The tour - the world’s largest custom auto show and concert tour - begins on March 18th at the Los Angeles Convention Center, with stops across the country slated through October (see www.dubmagazine.com/dubshow for full details).

Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Chief

Re: 2nd Paul Wall Album
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 04:12:08 AM »
dope..

whats chiee chieee? have you been listening to yothu yindi?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 04:15:20 AM »
dope..

whats chiee chieee? have you been listening to yothu yindi?

It's my way of "Ch'yeah Ch'yeah" that Yuk and Chamillionaire uses lately
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 07:03:41 AM »
i heard that break em off single once. i never wanna hear paul wall again.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 08:48:37 AM »
I ain't got nuthin against him, not a fan, not against him...The only song I really feel is "Girl" :D
But I love how he got down with Chamillionaire.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 10:58:43 AM »
I ain't got nuthin against him, not a fan, not against him...The only song I really feel is "Girl" :D
But I love how he got down with Chamillionaire.

???

kemizt

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 07:44:07 PM »

Here's that cover