Author Topic: ''To nice to me''....Ya'll read this fellas  (Read 406 times)

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
''To nice to me''....Ya'll read this fellas
« on: February 10, 2007, 04:15:28 AM »
zup zup ya'll...And don't post allot on the G-Spot but i had some things that i wanted to share about theeees females out there...

Well Im' a start of...

I met this girl about 2 months ago at a party. My cousins girlfriends invited me to the party and there was a bunch of girls.
Some nice, some ugly haha, well I saw this girl that i liked as soon as I layed eyes on her I was stuck. So I started talking to her keeping it smooth. Well it was good we just talked all night dance a little and at the end of the night I got here number. This was the first week of December, so i called her and we started dating after that. After a couple of weeks I started to like her more and more and shiit so I wanted to meet here more and more. And naturaly I was extra extra nice to her. But she was not into it so much. She was like a little icebox, didnt say much, I didnt no if she liked me or not, didnt no what she wanted this to go. Aight but I could see that, I mean we had only met a couple of times. We talked on the phone and we sent eachother messages every day, I sent her nice little message and she didnt say nothing special just common things, like how u doing and stuff. After some dating we started to kiss and It went like that. Ok, about 2 weeks ago she came home to me and we saw a movie and ya'll know kissing hugging haha. Nothing more, all kissing no touching. Why?
She told me at the beginning, when we started dating, ''If you just want to hit this you aint getting nothing'' and she was my cousins girlfriends best friend so I had to keep it cool, but that wasn't all I wanted, I really liked her. Well that day I knew a was falling for her.
And at that time she was still like a icebox, didnt say what she tought about me nothing, cold female. I was getting insecure about this.
I was getting stronger feelings at the same time i didnt now what the fuck she wanted, she wanted me to be her KISSING BUDY?
Cause thats all I was getting and she didnt show any feelings so. Aight this is the fun part, I was getting ya'll little history.

Last weekend I got tired of this shit, she didn't show no feeling, she didnt call and so. I called her last Sunday and told her that it was time that she decided what she wanted because I didnt wanted to go that road of having feelings for her and wanted to be with her when she didnt want the same thing as I, so i told her call me when you decide what you want.

The day after, on Monday she called me and wanted to meet me at her place the day after, on Tuesday. So I went to her on Tuesday,
we was laying on her bed, chilling and shiiit....So I was laying there looking at her ass and thought for my self. I dont give a fuck anymore, Im going after her. So I started grabbing her ass touching her titties and she didnt stop me, I took of her the bra' and got freaky as hell, nasty muddafucka. This was the real me hahaha...
And she loved it, until that point she had been this ''good'' girl, cold girl that was to fine for everything and didnt like to talk about things, but when I took control and just started being my self, a nasty bad boy she lost everything, If I wanted i could of fucked her right there.
But I didn't. Well this is the thing she gave me a ride home and told me that she liked this version of me better, this nasty version and told me that i was to nice to her in the beginning and that was the reason that she didnt really wanted to be with me, I was to nice!! :o...well fuck it I thought for myself, Im going to show here know, I gonna hit that pussy raw tomorrow and then say fuck u baby. I was to nice hahahaha...If I had went for it at the beginning she would of told me I was after one thing only. I mean what da fuck is wrong with this girls. It just show how they want to be treated, and the shit is that here in Sweden, girl liked that, to be treated like shit, they turn on it. And damn I really like this girl but she lost my respect. Fucking being extra nice or nice whateva.

So know, i going to be the old me and have fun... ;D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 08:14:37 AM by Top Dog »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: ''To nice to me''....Ya'll read this
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 04:22:18 AM »
girls are the biggest trip on planet earth homie,
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 04:24:36 AM by It'Is-What-It'Is »

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 04:31:52 AM »
Girls are hard to figure out.. that's just their nature.. but don't trip and  just hit it  8)

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 04:36:57 AM »
thanxx for the feedback homies..Just going to hit it...

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 06:16:41 AM »
Lol go you rudeboi!  8) That's why i don't be tooo nice and give hints at nawty stuff every now and again but not toooo much, gotta keep it innocent and stuff...naaa i cant' describe it, i'm just me  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 06:47:30 AM »
lol..the thing is ..thats me, I am like that, not to nice, give hints at nawty things and keeping it innocent..but it was something else with this girl...hahaha foolish of me trying to be something Im not hahahaha ;D

jeromechickenbone

Re: ''To nice to me''....Ya'll read this fellas
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 10:33:25 AM »
good for you man. I've def been there.  I remember I dated this one chick when I was like 16.  She was so fucking hot that I couldn't be myself at all.  But I was hella sprung on her.  I was good to her and it got me nowhere.  Bitch had me confused as hell just like you.  We broke up with nothing more than kissing ever happening.  I ended up screwing her on and off a few years later and that was only when I wasn't in a real relationship with her, and didn't give a fuck about her. 

Women are fucked up.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 12:11:02 PM »
word man, girls are a trip.

this chick i met last quarter was really chill, and I was starting to dig her and we talked and made plans to hang when school started again but once shit popped off she started ignoring my messages and shit, last night I hit up this party but I left early cuz im sick so Im laying in bed about 2 am and I hear my phone ringing, im half asleep so it takes a moment to register but then i get up to check it and its her, im wondering wtf could this be i havent talked to her in a minute so I call her back and shes drunk talkin about "I was just telling my friends about you" so I reply "is it good?" she says "I dont know im really drunk" we both laughed i explained that i was sick and sleepng but offer to take her out this week she says ok and im about to hang up and in the most serious sober voice she says "I love you" and I was like "what? ummm I love you too?"

i see this as another disaster waiting to happen.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Floydness

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 07:13:11 PM »
tell that girl I said " thanks for ruining it for all the girls that want a nice guy you fucking BITCH" Thanks ;)

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 07:39:58 PM »
this chick i met last quarter was really chill, and I was starting to dig her and we talked and made plans to hang when school started again but once shit popped off she started ignoring my messages and shit, last night I hit up this party but I left early cuz im sick so Im laying in bed about 2 am and I hear my phone ringing, im half asleep so it takes a moment to register but then i get up to check it and its her, im wondering wtf could this be i havent talked to her in a minute so I call her back and shes drunk talkin about "I was just telling my friends about you" so I reply "is it good?" she says "I dont know im really drunk" we both laughed i explained that i was sick and sleepng but offer to take her out this week she says ok and im about to hang up and in the most serious sober voice she says "I love you" and I was like "what? ummm I love you too?"

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 09:31:20 PM »
happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME!  :( lol....women are a trip....

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 01:53:34 AM »
its all about how old they are doggy
the younger bitches want dickheads
once they turn around 30 they want nice guys because by then they want to get married
younger bitches just wanna have fun

The Best of 3 Worlds

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 04:08:35 AM »
word man, girls are a trip.

ouch lol  why did you say i love you too? tell her you knew she was hammered drunk and that if you didnt say i love you too, you knew she would keep talking and you were interrupted from your sleep. dont continue to tell her you love her, it will only make you weaker

ABN

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 05:22:51 AM »
yeah, hoes are just retarded. i´ve noticed that if you ignore girls and are rude to them and act like you could give 2 shits about them you actually have a bigger chance of fucking them then if you´re actually being nice to them. these days i just go out to have fun and i don´t even try to really pick up girls and it actually works better then putting in an effort. luckily i´ve got a little thing goin on with my cousin's friend and she´s 4 years older then me and she´s just like a homie, just that i don´t fuck my real homies lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 12:23:53 PM »
So did you fuck her?