Author Topic: ''To nice to me''....Ya'll read this fellas  (Read 405 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ''To nice to me''....Ya'll read this fellas
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »
Girls don't like nice wussbags, I think you should know that. They might tell you they do and shit, but matter of fact is they most likely don't. If you don't fuck her after the 3rd date she'll most definitely will think you're a loser and bounce.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 01:24:05 AM »
tap it, but don't EVER burn your bridges.  Keep that road open for those drunken. lonely, no one else is home nights.  Never trust the pussy, all u do is fuck it.

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 01:54:50 AM »
zup zup..been away for a time..no man i did not fuck that pussy..like a wrote she came over the day after and I made my moves but she just was to bitchy and didnt want none..well I dumped her the day after that..cause I didnt want to waste my time on that pussy.

Funny thing..its been 3-4 weeks now since I stop calling her..the first week she was calling me wantin me to be with her and spend time but I just said no..
She didnt want to fuck..she just wanted to play games....

Well since that I been hitting some other fine ass pussys
well well..peace out 8)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 02:42:58 AM »
word man, girls are a trip.

this chick i met last quarter was really chill, and I was starting to dig her and we talked and made plans to hang when school started again but once shit popped off she started ignoring my messages and shit, last night I hit up this party but I left early cuz im sick so Im laying in bed about 2 am and I hear my phone ringing, im half asleep so it takes a moment to register but then i get up to check it and its her, im wondering wtf could this be i havent talked to her in a minute so I call her back and shes drunk talkin about "I was just telling my friends about you" so I reply "is it good?" she says "I dont know im really drunk" we both laughed i explained that i was sick and sleepng but offer to take her out this week she says ok and im about to hang up and in the most serious sober voice she says "I love you" and I was like "what? ummm I love you too?"

i see this as another disaster waiting to happen.

ouch lol  why did you say i love you too? tell her you knew she was hammered drunk and that if you didnt say i love you too, you knew she would keep talking and you were interrupted from your sleep. dont continue to tell her you love her, it will only make you weaker

I never said it again.  In fact I'm still seeing her now. 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 04:27:31 AM »
yea guys i feel what yall sayin about girls gettin more interested etc. when ure not showin them too much attention,,

but thats only one outta many approaches. women also likes men with power, n with power i dont mean president bush power lol, i mean money, respect etc.

but most important they like guys with lots of self confidence, i've always had it dont know why, i can call a girl 10 times in one day if i want to n she gonna be happy about it..thats the easiest thing for me since im beeing myself then! i i feel like talkin to her all day i can do it, n dont have to worry about silly shit like not paying her attention or whatever..since thats actin in my book

dont get me wrong though!i do it sometimes lol...but only when the girl looks really good hahaha!!i've came to the knowledge that 90% of really good lookin women have really low self estem..n deep inside somewhere they actually want to be treated like shit..so i play along for a while til i get tired of it haha!!

ABN

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »
!!i've came to the knowledge that 90% of really good lookin women have really low self estem..n deep inside somewhere they actually want to be treated like shit..so i play along for a while til i get tired of it haha!!
that´s exactly why i treat them like shit unless their wifey material.