Author Topic: Holocaust denier sentenced to 5 years in prison  (Read 314 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Holocaust denier sentenced to 5 years in prison
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 12:00:12 PM »
good point, but the bitch; still crazy

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 12:01:31 PM »
Since the late 1970s, he had operated Samisdat Publishing, one of the leading distributors of Nazi propaganda and, since 1995, had been a key content provider for a Web site dedicated to Holocaust denial.
14 counts of incitement for disseminating anti-Semitic propaganda through a series of pamphlets and the Web site. Denying the Holocaust can bring three months to five years in prison.
I don't care either way, but he is doing more than just thinking this, he's expressing it to the public in many forms, propoganda, and we all know how many sadly impressionable minds there are out there, so its dangerous.

im not sure wether this was only propaganda, cuz im not 100% sure wether this article is an unbiased source.
but assuming what he did was only spreading propaganda, a 5-years sentence would be more than an overexageration.
some rapists in germany receive a 3-4 years sentences...this would be some ill shit...

and i think that it is incorrect to contend with the argument of "the impressionable minds". if you took care of that, you would ahve to forbid rap and rock music to the largest part.
everyone has his own brain and should use it, if he doesnt it is his own problem.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 12:23:53 PM »
I think the sentence is to make a point, looks like he's been doing this a long time.

sad impressionable minds = crazy people

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 12:27:09 PM »
sad impressionable minds = crazy people

Not necessarily. For example, all these dumbfuck Americans who believe every bullshit their government tells them can be considered impressionable minds, but doesn't mean they're crazy... people like CWalker are just dumb, not crazy.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
impressionable minds= your right
sad impressionable minds= confusing/bad way of saying crazy people
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 12:41:50 PM by Smoke Break »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2007, 01:19:30 PM »
denying the holocaust is not an opinion.

kemizt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2007, 06:47:34 PM »

that makes no sense, regardless of what you think it is opinion, regardless of the event. So suddenly because of the way you view an event you are not entitled to think what you like on it?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 03:07:37 AM »
denying the holocaust is not an opinion.

the thing is, people are not denying the holocaust, theyre just saying it didnt happen it the extend that it happen. And that a lot more people died in WW2.