Author Topic: Ever meet someone with no personality  (Read 353 times)

Throwback

Re: Ever meet someone with no personality
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 02:48:40 AM »
you should add her to the Kufi Category.

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 03:09:26 AM »
Come on now, half the world is filled with people like that. People are bred like that. Mediocrity is the norm, and doing just as everybody else is a must. Where do you think all these random trends and hypes come from? It sure ain't because people are so good at giving directions to their own lives. All of a sudden we're all on the same diets, we're all concerned about the climate, and we're all looking for a balance between a healthy physical you and a liquid mind state.

It's like everyone's the same now. I don't know a lot of people with real personalities, and those that do have personalities are visibly flawed, stuck in a mind state of self adoration.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 03:18:15 AM »
^What's wrong with self-adoration? Better than false modesty for sure, nigga.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 03:24:54 AM »
I think I might fit that category. :-\

thinkin the same. i mean if i got nothin to talk about, then i dont talk. i aint the one talkin shit and make up stuff just to be entertaining/appealing to others.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 03:30:03 AM »
It depends on how you define the concept "personality".

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 03:57:19 AM »

Don't you think self-adoration is a little foulish when someone's so obviously flawed? For example, I know this dude from college, who thinks he'll make an excellent writer later on in life and he's so proud of his writings in weblogs. He considers himself a great thinker outside of that, too. And when you read his writings... His expressions so damn narrow minded, weakly formulated and every writing seems the same. It's never thought-provoking, or even an interesting read. This kid should face the truth, but instead he's got his head all blown up. Self-adoration can be foul.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 04:21:35 AM »

Don't you think self-adoration is a little foulish when someone's so obviously flawed? For example, I know this dude from college, who thinks he'll make an excellent writer later on in life and he's so proud of his writings in weblogs. He considers himself a great thinker outside of that, too. And when you read his writings... His expressions so damn narrow minded, weakly formulated and every writing seems the same. It's never thought-provoking, or even an interesting read. This kid should face the truth, but instead he's got his head all blown up. Self-adoration can be foul.

I think that is an example of a young mind, trying to find its place in the world. Still having hope. I can only respect that. You know, if he faced the truth, he would realize how he has no perspective and will never be anything to the world, never have an impact on nobody and a meaningless life. He'd be come disillusioned and therefore even worse. Most young people who are disillusioned and have no perspective and options in life start robbing and killing, which is far worse than writing below-average stuff while thinking it's the shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 06:49:20 AM »
It depends on how you define the concept "personality".

Exactly.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 08:01:04 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 08:33:51 AM »
I think I might fit that category. :-\

thinkin the same. i mean if i got nothin to talk about, then i dont talk. i aint the one talkin shit and make up stuff just to be entertaining/appealing to others.
That's a little different though. People that are quiet unless they have something to say or shy still have personality. They'll eventually open up when there is something interesting to discuss.

Some people just don't have that ability at all though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 09:35:54 AM »
See I have personality but I'm not annoying about it and overly hyper. I give good advice and can have an intelligent conversation on any subject and can make people laugh without being an annoying prick. People with no personality just seem to have very little emotions or nothing to say.

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 10:35:12 AM »

I think that is an example of a young mind, trying to find its place in the world. Still having hope. I can only respect that. You know, if he faced the truth, he would realize how he has no perspective and will never be anything to the world, never have an impact on nobody and a meaningless life. He'd be come disillusioned and therefore even worse. Most young people who are disillusioned and have no perspective and options in life start robbing and killing, which is far worse than writing below-average stuff while thinking it's the shit.

That is very true, and it leads me back to my #1 rule in life: you don't take people's dreams away. I certainly agree with you there. The problem is, if only he knew his writing isn't good at all, perhaps he could do something about it and practice real good, something like that. But the way things are looking now, he'll turn 45 one day and he'll come to the conclusion he's a worthless asshole, too old to change anything about it. Ain't that a sorry situation for a self-adoring stubborn fool?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 11:47:56 AM »
people with no personality suck, but id rather hang out with some that has none then that person that is way to full of life and is just damn annoying

Hell yea...