Author Topic: What makes you nervous or anxious  (Read 311 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: What makes you nervous or anxious
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 04:22:28 PM »
The title is pretty self explanatory. What makes you stressed out, anxious or youre plaine scared of.

I hate getting ill and can say im a hypocondriac. IM in good health good shape but ill always get aches and pains and think something worse is going on but deep down i know im coo.

But when it comes to girls, money, job im pretty careless shit like that dont make me stressed.

I had that condition when I was 15, hypocondriases; I actually thought I had back pain for the whole highschool basketball season.  Later I realized that it was all in my head.

So because I had the condition, I've researched this topic a great deal.  I'll tell you the way to get rid of it.  Make some extremely high aspirations for yourself.  Then strive for those aspirations.  Whether you achieve those goals or not, you will be cured.  Make the aspirations so high that they are likely to not even be achievable.  But keep working towards it.

Like, an example would be.  I started saying that I was going to pray 5 times everyday.  At the time it seemed high, but later I was able to do it.  Then I had other things, like I was going to learn Arabic by the time I was 25 (I'm not 25 yet); that I still haven't done.

But anyway, find a goal for yourself that is very high in something you love doing.  Let's say you love writing; then say that you are going to write a whole book before the end of the year.

...there's a website that explains that the cure is to have extremely high goals and aspirations; just as I've said.  Whether you achieve the goal or not, you will be cured just by striving for it.  I'll look for the web address.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 07:15:18 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 06:40:58 PM »
The title is pretty self explanatory. What makes you stressed out, anxious or youre plaine scared of.

I hate getting ill and can say im a hypocondriac. IM in good health good shape but ill always get aches and pains and think something worse is going on but deep down i know im coo.

But when it comes to girls, money, job im pretty careless shit like that dont make me stressed.

I had that condition when I was 15, hypocondriases; I actually thought I had back pain for the whole highschool basketball season.  Later I realized that it was all in my head.

So because I had the condition, I've researched this topic a great deal.  I'll tell you the way to get rid of it.  Make some extremely high aspirations for yourself.  Then strive for those aspirations.  Whether you achieve those goals or not, you will be cured.  Make the aspirations so high that they are likely to not even be achievable.  But keep working towards it.

Like, an example would be.  I started saying that I was going to pray 5 times everyday.  At the time it seemed high, but later I was able to do it.  Then I had other things, like I was going to learn Arabic by the time I was 25; that I still haven't done.

But anyway, find a goal for yourself that is very high in something you love doing.  Let's say you love writing; then say that you are going to write a whole book before the end of the year.

...there's a website that explains that the cure is to have extremely high goals and aspirations; just as I've said.  Whether you achieve the goal or not, you will be cured just by striving for it.  I'll look for the web address.

Thats some good stuff man, an interesting way tog o about it.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 09:11:51 PM »
driving high on that kind of weed that makes you feel like u can't walk straight up and there's cops everywhere

Some girls make me nervous

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 08:16:34 AM »
driving high on that kind of weed that makes you feel like u can't walk straight up and there's cops everywhere

Yea i know that kind of weed it can get you fucked up, especially if your on the highway.