Author Topic: This board fell off...  (Read 774 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: This board fell off...
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 09:24:09 PM »
^^Fuck that, Freddy's real as fuck. Plus, he owned Jason, who gives a fuck if Jason "chopped his head off"...Freddy>>>Michael>>>Pinhead>>>Jason....And New Jack is just a product of PCP.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 09:28:35 PM »
^^Fuck that, Freddy's real as fuck. Plus, he owned Jason, who gives a fuck if Jason "chopped his head off"...Freddy>>>Michael>>>Pinhead>>>Jason....And New Jack is just a product of PCP.

i dont know who Michael or Pinhead are, but i do know that Voorhies>>>>Freddy

How did Freddy Own Jason? He tried to get Jason to work for him and the dude cut his head off and carried it away thats as gangsta as it gets. Jason>>>Freddy

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 09:31:50 PM »

How did Freddy Own Jason? He tried to get Jason to work for him and the dude cut his head off and carried it away thats as gangsta as it gets. Jason>>>Freddy

But Freddy pulled Jason into hell.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »
And New Jack is just a product of PCP.
LMAO. Agreed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 10:10:21 PM »

Yup 8)...And LOL@not knowing who Michael Myers and Pinhead from Hellraiser are...And it's Voorhees , not Voorhies.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2007, 12:08:03 AM »

Yup 8)...And LOL@not knowing who Michael Myers and Pinhead from Hellraiser are...And it's Voorhees , not Voorhies.

Why LOL cuz i didnt see a movie  ::) I dont care its if voorhies voorhees or vorhes JASON>FREDDY

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2007, 06:21:29 AM »

If anyone needs further proof that nik is, indeed, a faggot look no further than this post. Also, correcting someone on spelling when you got "and" with a capital letter. SMH, simple grammar son.

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2007, 02:35:53 PM »

If anyone needs further proof that nik is, indeed, a faggot look no further than this post. Also, correcting someone on spelling when you got "and" with a capital letter. SMH, simple grammar son.

You're an idiot....And can start with a capital letter if you're typing in slang. Same with the word "but"...Ever read journalism, you dumbfuck? And I was only correcting him cuz he couldn't spell Jason Voorhees. It was relevant to what we were discussing. STILL LOL@not knowing who Michael Myers is and claiming Jason is better than Freddy. Not as funny as how dumb you got looking for ways to ride dick though. :-X

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 02:45:03 PM »
Jason over Freddy all day,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Throwback

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 02:46:32 PM »
well Jason >>>> freddy.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 02:52:24 PM »
fuck no, Freddy is the shit, he'll cut down to pieces any muthafucka willin to pissin him off

:baseballbat: :firedevil: :scarface:
 8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 03:59:22 PM »
Jason over Freddy all day,

chill

If you prefer a big dumb mindless slasher over a killing mastermind...At least Michael was smart with his shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 04:01:09 PM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2007, 04:13:42 PM »
I own them both. Samurai sword >>>>>>> Any other weapon.

...Except gun.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

PLANT

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2007, 05:15:53 PM »
Fuck Freddy Krugar hes more of a bitch than Bram is, that buthole sniffer.  Fred Kruger is cute compared to Brams momma
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 05:18:30 PM by PLANT »