Author Topic: This board fell off...  (Read 805 times)

PLANT

Re: This board fell off...
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2007, 05:16:38 PM »
Jason & Michael Myers>>>>>Freddy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 08:42:46 PM »
Fuck Freddy Krugar hes more of a bitch than Bram is, that buthole sniffer.  Fred Kruger is cute compared to Brams momma

This is what PLANT considers a "cute bitch" VVV

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:22:35 AM by Now_I_Know »

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2007, 06:26:21 AM »
Fuck Freddy Krugar hes more of a bitch than Bram is, that buthole sniffer.  Fred Kruger is cute compared to Brams momma

This is what PLANT considers a \"cute bitch\" VVV

no wonder no one likes you, your jokes suck ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2007, 09:21:30 AM »

This is what PLANT considers a \"cute bitch\" VVV

no wonder no one likes you, your jokes suck ass.

It was a joke? If someone doesnt like me for that, then they must have major insecurity issues. Then again, I'm speaking to a fruitcup with "(no homo)" in his user name... :-\

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2007, 03:19:21 PM »

ohhh good one bitch

almost as good as that head I got from your woman last night.

I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2007, 07:02:53 PM »
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef! Lol! Dubcc is back  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2007, 11:13:31 PM »
^^Fuck that, Freddy's real as fuck. Plus, he owned Jason, who gives a fuck if Jason "chopped his head off"...Freddy>>>Michael>>>Pinhead>>>Jason....And New Jack is just a product of PCP.

i dont know who Michael or Pinhead are, but i do know that Voorhies>>>>Freddy

How did Freddy Own Jason? He tried to get Jason to work for him and the dude cut his head off and carried it away thats as gangsta as it gets. Jason>>>Freddy

But Freddy pulled Jason into hell.

Yup 8)...And LOL@not knowing who Michael Myers and Pinhead from Hellraiser are...And it's Voorhees , not Voorhies.

If anyone needs further proof that nik is, indeed, a faggot look no further than this post. Also, correcting someone on spelling when you got "and" with a capital letter. SMH, simple grammar son.

You're an idiot....And can start with a capital letter if you're typing in slang. Same with the word "but"...Ever read journalism, you dumbfuck? And I was only correcting him cuz he couldn't spell Jason Voorhees. It was relevant to what we were discussing. STILL LOL@not knowing who Michael Myers is and claiming Jason is better than Freddy. Not as funny as how dumb you got looking for ways to ride dick though. :-X

I see no slang in your comment? Please stop thinking bout me riding your dick, it aint healthy.

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2007, 01:52:41 AM »
^^Fuck that, Freddy's real as fuck. Plus, he owned Jason, who gives a fuck if Jason "chopped his head off"...Freddy>>>Michael>>>Pinhead>>>Jason....And New Jack is just a product of PCP.

i dont know who Michael or Pinhead are, but i do know that Voorhies>>>>Freddy

How did Freddy Own Jason? He tried to get Jason to work for him and the dude cut his head off and carried it away thats as gangsta as it gets. Jason>>>Freddy

But Freddy pulled Jason into hell.

Yup 8)...And LOL@not knowing who Michael Myers and Pinhead from Hellraiser are...And it's Voorhees , not Voorhies.

If anyone needs further proof that nik is, indeed, a faggot look no further than this post. Also, correcting someone on spelling when you got "and" with a capital letter. SMH, simple grammar son.

You're an idiot....And can start with a capital letter if you're typing in slang. Same with the word "but"...Ever read journalism, you dumbfuck? And I was only correcting him cuz he couldn't spell Jason Voorhees. It was relevant to what we were discussing. STILL LOL@not knowing who Michael Myers is and claiming Jason is better than Freddy. Not as funny as how dumb you got looking for ways to ride dick though. :-X

I see no slang in your comment? Please stop thinking bout me riding your dick, it aint healthy.

Go to school, son.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2007, 06:53:27 PM »
dont trip niggas im back