Author Topic: the last days  (Read 276 times)

westkoastanostra

the last days
« on: February 12, 2007, 03:22:27 PM »
w'ere living in the last days....its time to WAKE UP! shits crazy outside! anyone disagrees, post ur opinion...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the last days
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 03:46:55 PM »
I'm sure there have been "last days" types of times before.. frequently. Before humans ruled the world, during the illiterate stage... etc... just because NO got washed up and shit there's no need to create a last days panic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 03:51:42 PM »
there's a lot going on out there to support it, not just the wars and bullshit but look at the weather and climate since around 2000, shits been weird as hell. Earthquakes all year long, tsunami's, global warming, africa is starving, we're living in a gentile world empire. Israel finally exists, not to mention it happened out of WWII which was pretty major, but look what else came out of that war. People now have the option to eliminate a small country like israel(another sign) with a nuclear device, that shit is scary. Also look at the progression the world has made, we've finally got a good grasp on the science of the world/universe I think that's something to think about.

but like 7even said there have been times where you could say the same shit, but a few things seperate it, look at the final signs in the bible, namely israel being recognized.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 03:53:59 PM by Smoke Break »

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 05:11:42 PM »
People have been saying it's "the last days" since civilization began. Big deal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 05:27:43 PM »

Nooooooooooooooo  :'(

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
go smoke some weed, take a shit, and fuck a bitch,
the world will come back to life for u

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 01:17:46 PM »

w'ere living in the last days....its time to WAKE UP! shits crazy outside! anyone disagrees, post ur opinion...

I too believe that we are living in the last days the world is so bad right now: murder increasing, rape increasing, earthquakes, hurricanes and such alike, the way we are destroying our planet (pollution,global warming etc), Homosexuality being worldly accepted as normal, Godlessness. 

here are some of the signs of the "last days" from the bible. Its crazy, you can see that almost all of them have happened/are happening:

PRESENT & FUTURE signs of the last days

*  (God's) Spirit to be poured out on all flesh (Joel 2:28)
*  Universal apostasy (rejecting you beliefs) (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4)
*  The watering down of the gospel, teaching the doctrines of man rather than those of God.  Even
   priests will be led astray.  (2 Tim 3:5, Matt 15:9)
*  False prophets and false Christs (Matthew 24:24)
*  Good will be called evil and evil good. (Isaiah 5:20)
*  Restoration of all things (Acts 3:19-21)
*  Gospel to be preached to all the world (Matthew 24:14, Revelations 14:6-7)
*  Worldly knowledge to increase (Daniel 12:4)
*  Israel to be restored as a political state (Deuteronomy 28:64, 30:3 Jeremiah 29:14, 30:3 Isaiah
   43:5-6, Ezekiel 36:24, Amos 9:14-15
*  Earthquakes, floods, famines, plagues and diseases such as the world has never seen.
   (Matthew 24 and Luke 21)
*  Peace taken from the earth.  Wars increase throughout the earth until war is on every land 
   (Matthew 24 and Luke 21)
*  Increase in the wickedness, murder and crime among men.  Increase in belief in the occult. 
   (Matthew 24, Luke 21, 2 Timothy 3:1-5, 4:3-4)
People will not believe the signs (2 Peter 3:3-4, Matthew 16:1-4)
*  Increase in persecution of the Christians (Matthew 24:9, Mark 13:9) 

THE END SIGNS (close to the last day):

* Two prophets preach in Jerusalem for 1260 days. They have the power to bring famines and plagues.  They are killed and lie dead in the streets for three and a half days while the wicked of the earth rejoice in the streets and exchange gifts in celebration of their deaths.  On the third
   day they arise striking fear in the hearts of the wicked. (Revelations 11)
*  Christ will come suddenly to His temple. (Malachi 3:1)
*  Signs and Wonders in heaven (Mark 13:25)
*  Mountains made low, valleys made high (Isaiah 40, Ezekiel 38)
*  Christ to receive his dominion from the Ancient of Days (Daniel 7:9-14)
*  Armageddon.  The nations of the earth gather to fight Israel at Jerusalem,  at Armageddon in 
   the valley of Jehoshaphat. (Revelations 16:16) 
*  Sun darkened, moon becomes as blood (Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, Revelations 6:12)
*  Jerusalem is taken captive, the houses riled, the women ravished. (Zechariah 14:2) 
*  The Lord appears at Mount Olivet leading his people to victory (Ezekiel 38, 39, Daniel 11, 12, Joel 2,3)
*  Christ appears to all the earth. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is 
   the Christ. (Philippians 2:11)
*  The righteous caught up to Christ, the wicked burned as stubble.   (Malachi chapters 3-4)
*  The judgment and first resurrection (Matthew 25:31-46, Revelations 20:5-6)
*  The thousand years of peace ushered in, Christ to reign personally on the earth (Revelations chapters 20-21)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 01:41:38 PM »
^take it back as many years as you want and it still applies. fuck, you think earthquakes never happened before? you think people never got murdered before? as horrible as our time might be, the world sucked dick before and will keep doing so. why you so badly hopin for a cumshot?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 02:03:01 PM »
I ain't worried.  I know I'm good with christ.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 05:14:21 PM »
Actually, these are the last days.  Soon, Judgment Day will come, and that's when all the white devils will die and Blackman will rule the Earth once again.  Allah told me so.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »
^take it back as many years as you want and it still applies. fuck, you think earthquakes never happened before? you think people never got murdered before? as horrible as our time might be, the world sucked dick before and will keep doing so. why you so badly hopin for a cumshot?
Exactly. I get so pissed whenever I hear someone says this world is getting worse. It's really only getting better since we have better technology.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 10:55:03 AM »

I know that earthquakes and murders etc have been aroud since the begining of time and that they have happened before, but i meant the increase of these things. The crime figures and natural disaster figures have increased so much compared to say 10 years ago.

XaNdEr

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 11:13:42 AM »

no homo

lmao  :D