Author Topic: You havent Felt Real Pain until....  (Read 350 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: You havent Felt Real Pain until....
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 07:16:16 AM »
Never heard the term "hitting your funny bone" before. But yeah, it's some bad pain.

lazy_sunday

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 08:40:32 AM »
Yeah that defintiely hurts, but I'd say a charlie horse or whatever you'd like to call it is worse. I've had them in my feet and legs. The pain is incredible and their is really nothing you can do about it.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 10:41:49 AM »
Nah dogg, dislocate your shoulder. It like like I hit my funny bone with a fucking bat, and it lasted 3 hours until it went numb for weeks.
nah, dogg, dislocate your knee. i can tell you its waaaay too painful, i didnt feel half o my leg for a week, if i wanted to hop it on a chair i had to lift it wit my hands, by the way you hit the floor in a second

8) 8) 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »
You guys are alllllllllllllllllllll wrong .

The worst pain known to man is something me and my friends refer to as COBRA DICK

Not an std no so dont stress it. Its happened to me a few times after pulling or something you piss and it burns...thats my friends is the worst pain. Cobra dick yo

Chief

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 11:54:12 AM »

The worst pain known to man is something me and my friends refer to as COBRA DICK

Not an std no so dont stress it. Its happened to me a few times after pulling or something you piss and it burns...thats my friends is the worst pain. Cobra dick yo

gROFLMAOOOOhohoh hzahzpihzor WTF??? COBRA DICK? LMAO

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2007, 01:35:13 PM »

Hmmm...It burns proper? I think i might have had that at one point or something, i thought it was some next disease so i got it checked but then like a week later it was gone and i was fighting fit again. Tell me about this cobra dick business...?

i swear a worse pain than hitting your funny bone, is cracking your hip against a marble bench full speed...

getting a cramp in your calf muscle is worse than funny bone too..

but yeah, the funny bone aint no joke.

I hate cramps down there, in the morning especially and i need the toilet,  holding it in and writhing in pain is filth lol!

I ain't hit my funny bone for quite some time so i feel good right now, but it's throwing me off thinking of it now.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2007, 01:37:43 PM »
Funny Bone Pain>>>Cramps Pain

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2007, 01:50:33 PM »

Hmmm...It burns proper? I think i might have had that at one point or something, i thought it was some next disease so i got it checked but then like a week later it was gone and i was fighting fit again. Tell me about this cobra dick business...?

I dont know man it just kinda happended to me and talking abut it with my friends they say teyve had it as well at some point. Ive gotten it maybe 4 times. I never thought it was a next disease because ive always been clean,checked protected. I guess its smething random that happenssa to some guy if they jerk too hard or hold there pea in too long or get some soap in that little hole who knows realy. Maybe a little irritation. Watever causes the cobra dick i sure hope you dont experience it.

And by the way that shit burns so i cant imagine the burning of a std if this alone is bad like this.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2007, 02:34:27 PM »
I cracked my tailbone playing hockey when i was younger which was horrible. Every time you sit down you're reminded of it. Going to class was the worst because you're sitting on those shitty uncomfortable chairs for hours on end. And i'd have to agree with whoever said charlie horses are worse than hitting your funny bone. I get them in my calf and thighs when i'm sleeping now and again, nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to some excrusiating pain,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 04:02:44 PM »
i had my leg crushed after being run over by a forklift

try that on

damn.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 11:41:15 AM »
yall should try getting pregnant and have a charlie horse,or having a baby that would kill a man
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »
When Miss NWA Whoorider comes out of a tight vagina, eeewwwwwwwwwww :stupid:

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 06:56:03 PM »
calf cramps on both legs at the same time is the most pain ive ever felt. that, or when some kid took a shot in lacrosse while i was guarding him like three feet away. motherfucker gave me a pulmonary contussion and a cardiac contussion and landed me in the hospital hooked up to mad machines. absolute asshole.

Chief

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 03:10:23 AM »
^contussion? sounds serious..