Author Topic: Slug looks like a bitch (proof)  (Read 1489 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Slug looks like a bitch (proof)
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2007, 03:26:59 PM »
if you cant tell why atmosphere is nerd rap compared to regular hip hop then u are very lost

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2007, 03:49:59 PM »
Dude you have Tiger Woods in your signature. Dude listens to the grass grow. Have a prop.

Anyway, who are the dudes below Slug in those pics?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2007, 03:54:41 PM »
aesop rock, check out his hit "daylight", tight ass song
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2007, 03:55:18 PM »
who are all of the people in the pics that are not slug? i don't know which are aesop rock.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

everlast1986

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2007, 04:06:09 PM »
MC Paul Barman = Nerd Rap

Throwback

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2007, 04:14:40 PM »
slugs dad is black or something ive heard. plus i dig aesop rock somehow. i dont know what the fuck he is saying, but still.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2007, 04:41:45 PM »
Slug isn't 100% white, he's mixed with something.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2007, 06:32:32 PM »
yeah, I think i would as well, Slug/Atmosphere is the rapper/rap I listened to the most between 2002-2006. You like Sage Francis at all?
 -T

Naw, I can't stand Sage Francis. He'd come to Minneapolis every once in a while and do some underground radio shows, and every time it was his turn to freestyle, he sucked fat donkey testicles. I can't stand dudes voice or flow.

But I also forgot to mention, the reason why Felt is more about bitches than regular Atmosphere or Murs is because they only made the album on a bet to see who could fuck Christina Ricci and Lisa Bonet first. That's the whole basis of the group. :laugh: I believe both Slug and Murs have a wife and klids though. Actually, I know Slug has a family. The subject matter might be a little mainstream, but the reason the albums were made are on some other shit.

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2007, 08:07:33 PM »
yeah, I think i would as well, Slug/Atmosphere is the rapper/rap I listened to the most between 2002-2006. You like Sage Francis at all?
 -T

Naw, I can't stand Sage Francis. He'd come to Minneapolis every once in a while and do some underground radio shows, and every time it was his turn to freestyle, he sucked fat donkey testicles. I can't stand dudes voice or flow.

But I also forgot to mention, the reason why Felt is more about bitches than regular Atmosphere or Murs is because they only made the album on a bet to see who could fuck Christina Ricci and Lisa Bonet first. That's the whole basis of the group. :laugh: I believe both Slug and Murs have a wife and klids though. Actually, I know Slug has a family. The subject matter might be a little mainstream, but the reason the albums were made are on some other shit.

Seen Murs and Slug @ paid dues in LA last year plus a couple other dope underground acts. Smoked a blunt w/ ANT slugs  producer. OH, and fuck Sage Francis(faggot).  He's honestly gay.

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2007, 09:26:22 PM »
 -T

Ask R-tistic about Murs, he could give you all the background on him

and Tanjibility, you ask waaaay too many questions without looking up info on your own....

ecrazy

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2007, 09:30:42 PM »
oh, and on that whole slug looks like a bitch thing, i love dudes music, but um....

um...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2007, 11:50:49 PM »
 -T

Ask R-tistic about Murs, he could give you all the background on him

and Tanjibility, you ask waaaay too many questions without looking up info on your own....

even if I looked up aesop rock's image, i would still be clueless as to the other two images so since I'm asking about those images i figure to ask about all of them.

-T

westcoastavengers.com