Author Topic: SOUTH>>>>>WESTCOAST  (Read 721 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: SOUTH>>>>>WESTCOAST
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2007, 04:57:15 AM »
Fucc south man !! T.I is a Big Biatch !! He isn't dope man ! Young Jeezy is a Biatch too !!
Don't care of number man just put the cd in computer and play it !! Man listen the new Game, new Snoop, new Ice Cube, last Dj Quik (trauma) or the las Warren G and after that tell me if T.I is the shit!

Westcoast is Here 2 Stay  8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2007, 04:59:22 AM »
People shouldn't care about sales so much, and just enjoy what's being served.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2007, 08:13:42 AM »
Fucc south man !! T.I is a Big Biatch !! He isn't dope man ! Young Jeezy is a Biatch too !!
Don't care of number man just put the cd in computer and play it !! Man listen the new Game, new Snoop, new Ice Cube, last Dj Quik (trauma) or the las Warren G and after that tell me if T.I is the shit!

Westcoast is Here 2 Stay  8)

funny you say that. game, snoop, cube, warren g are 4 of my fav. rappers. T.I. is STILL the shit. he is so dope. he gets categorized with to many shitty southern rappers, simply because his shit is popular. he can rap circles around young jeezy. and to anyone who thinks he won't be here in 5-10 years, you're wrong. this dude has love coming from everywere. lets face it, the mainsteam game clearly loves him, and although he's somewhat changed, the streets won't abandon him, because he's got a street classic in trap muzik, and he's proven he's a real dude time & time agian.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

SGV

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2007, 09:09:34 AM »
LOL@Warren G and Quiks last albums as representation of the West. If that reps the West, were not doing good.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2007, 09:17:59 AM »

Westcoast is Here 2 Stay  8)

thats what im takin about.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2007, 09:28:41 AM »
fuck the south, that shit literally hurt my ears, just a bunch of stupid muthafuckas wit no talent, repeatin 3 words for 5 minutes or makin 4 year old level rhymes, and not even the beats are good, they all sound the fuckin same, so fuck the south!

8) 8) 8)

SGV

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2007, 09:46:59 AM »
*Listens to Little Brother*

Hmmm Slick D, sounds like you're an idiot.

*Listens to the last Kurupt independent record*

Sounds like a 5 year old who just learned how to cuss and a whole bunch of wack beats...

Fuck the West (According the thought process of "Slick D")

ABN

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2007, 10:07:49 AM »
lol at the people that say fuck the south and got Daz,Tray Dee,Goldie Loc,MC Eiht etc in their sigs :laugh: Mike Jones could outrap them for fucks sake. and like a couple of smart cats have said already, good music is good music.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 10:09:38 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2007, 10:18:57 AM »
 ::) see you only can take one or two rappers out of the whole south

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2007, 10:28:41 AM »
::) see you only can take one or two rappers out of the whole south

most of the rappers in your sig are washed up has beens  8)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2007, 10:46:59 AM »
lol thats cause i wanted it like that, i like the old dogs so what? gimme a Joe Blaq from the south, Tone, Belly, Ya Boy, oh, i forgot south aint got none like that, too bad  :-\ see there is no discussion here. south is a fashion and thats it, where was it 15 years ago? maybe now it got its fame, but fame aint quality, and this is the best example. Ying Yang Twins, Paul Wall, Lil Jon, Chingy, i could go on and on but i dont want to, i dont think the west got so many embarrassin artists (assumin they be artists)
Fuck the south, point blank.

8) 8) 8)

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2007, 10:49:20 AM »
lol thats cause i wanted it like that, i like the old dogs so what? gimme a Joe Blaq from the south, Tone, Belly, Ya Boy, oh, i forgot south aint got none like that, too bad  :-\ see there is no discussion here. south is a fashion and thats it, where was it 15 years ago? maybe now it got its fame, but fame aint quality, and this is the best example. Ying Yang Twins, Paul Wall, Lil Jon, Chingy, i could go on and on but i dont want to, i dont think the west got so many embarrassin artists (assumin they be artists)

8) 8) 8)

The south has got alot of dope rappers. Young and old. I can give you a history lesson if ya want one.

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2007, 10:50:50 AM »

8) 8) 8)

The south has got alot of dope rappers. Young and old. I can give you a history lesson if ya want one.

d-nice is right. some of them dudes from the south can spit with anyone. I'll keep my personal opinion on T.I. outta this 1. but rappers/groups like scarface, ugk, outkast, geto boys, etc. are some of the dopest ever.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2007, 11:00:13 AM »
i dont doubt some like scarface and ugk, but they werent too many, and the ones today are wack as fuck

8) 8) 8)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2007, 11:00:52 AM »
this is a bs thread...who cares what coast ur from, as long as the music is good.... i swear this forum needs to be 18 and over...