Author Topic: some serious shit  (Read 480 times)

swangin and bangin

some serious shit
« on: February 13, 2007, 10:45:23 PM »
one of my teachers told us today that US might invade iran. she use to tell us not to worry cuz we aint got no trops to send there and bush dont really have any good reasons, but this weekend she was wastchin the news and it showed how the iraqis are shootin down US helicopter. and u need some serious technology to shoot down a US helicoter, so bush thinks iran is providing them with those weapons. and also that bush is a strong religious man so he might have a religious motive also.

what yall think?

Samoan Enforcer

Re: some serious shit
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 03:21:58 AM »
as long as America continues to have young people who live in the south or listen to kotton mouth kings there will br people joining to join the slaughter of piss ant muslim countries

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 03:24:42 AM »
I think it's kinda sad, the way one teacher manages to control the minds of a whole bunch of his/her classes.

Bush starting a war with Iran, using the helicopter incident as a motive? Out of the question. Bush blaming Iran for supporting terrorist acts? Very likely, but that's still not going to provide him with a motive to kick off a war.

Yes, that war will come, but not under the current climate. Bush has been surrounded by his own political 'opponents'. The Democrats have largely taken over control, and the world knows Bush's reasons for invading Iraq were foul. He basically made it impossible for himself to start another war now, especially with the way things are going in Iraq. That's a civil war right there, thanks to the willingness of Your Brothers in the army to sacrifice themselves for 'the good motives of their country'.

But your teacher saying Bush wouldn't invade Iran because he doesn't have the material to do so... That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long while. Does she even realise how large the defense-budget of the USA is?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 03:59:54 AM »
All I know is that if a war starts the reason will be straight comedy!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 04:12:29 AM »

It will need some sort of terror attack and it does not even need to be of the same magnitude as september 11, remember they justified the complete destruction of Iraq by relating it to the events, when Iraq had nothing to do with osama bin laden or any other "terrorist group". If and we can only hope that somehow such a scenario is averted but an attack on Iran would set the stage for World War 3. The signs are really now very ominous to because Iraq has just announced it is closing off it's border to both Syria and Iran.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 09:14:19 AM »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »

at this point ...ya lol

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 05:44:22 PM »
im moving to canada, mexico, cuba, or somewhere warm and sunny if that shit happens. no way im getting drafted at the whim of some hick-ass mentally challenged president.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 07:14:09 PM »
That would suck big time if this shit went down. The only thing i'm hoping for is that people will finally start protesting for real, not that 50,000 people pussy shit. you can be i'll be protesting a US invasion of Iran
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Chief

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 04:26:44 AM »
teachers like all of us, are people with opinions.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 05:14:05 PM »
Your teacher needs to stop pishing her views down her throat. The U.S. going to invade Iran, we don't have the troops, money, or will to do that with Afghanistan and Iraq ongoing. We are just going to bomb Iran's nuclear sites.

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 02:21:52 AM »
It's sad to notice you're even talking about "we", as if your nation is something solid you can hold in your hand and throw in one direction, or maybe bounce it around a little bit. I guess such is the patriotic mind.

teachers like all of us, are people with opinions.

But are they supposed to shove their personal opinions down these children's throats, make them take opinions for facts and change their ways of thinking permanently? Teachers are people with opinions, but because of their position they should be extremely careful about how they express themselves.

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2007, 09:33:01 AM »
lol @ your teachers...the main issue was about Iranians supplying IED's (improvised explosive device) that were used in roadside bombs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ied

When America attacks Iran they will have 1 million lame reasons like they did for Iraq.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »
all i know is that iran will probably have the nuclear weapon one day and if they use it against the occident only one time their fuckin country will be a hole on the map 2 minutes later, these mothafuckaz better watch what they do

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 09:04:27 PM »
free post

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8