Author Topic: ZIon I - The Bay (Club Remix) feat The Team, Turf Talk, San Quinn, and Casual  (Read 170 times)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
I ran across this joint and thought it was kinda hot...NoCal got down on this one...its still all about SoCal tho'...haha...nah just fuckin wit u...California Love no matter wut...Peace!!!

http://download.yousendit.com/652677593EF73C2A
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props for the hook
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
zion i's the shit. theyre from berkeley right?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, he also has a song called Planes, Trains and Automobiles that's pretty good. I think he dropped an album a few months ago, I haven't heard it yet.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!

Yeah, he also has a song called Planes, Trains and Automobiles that's pretty good. I think he dropped an album a few months ago, I haven't heard it yet.

Isnt that the joint with The Grouch? If so thats a hot track...i got that shit somewhere...thats the track produced by Amplive...its still around here somwhere in the forum...and i believe its "Trains & Planes" by i could be wrong...either way just plug Zion I & The Grouch along with the song name and you should get something...yo...did anyone notice that Amplive sampled a portion from the 2Pac song "Pour Out a Little Liquor" ?? I was trying to figure out what song i heard it from for like 20 minutes...it sounded so familiar...it seems that Johnny Jay created the beat and Amplive took the idea and tweaked it a bit...but im gonna check out the credits on the Thug Life album and research that shit...it just might be that they both sampled it from an old song...anyways...Peace!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 04:42:17 PM by FLACO220 »
WestCoast 4 Life!!

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
Ok yeah...that sample came from The O'Jays "Cry Together"...it said it in the Thug Life credits...dope oldie jam for the bitches...im gonna have to download that now...lol...peace!!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Props yo!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I put the whole album in the :sshh: like a week ago. It's called "Heroes In the City Of Dope" and it's a group effort between Zion I & The Grouch.