Author Topic: Greatest movie scene EVER!!!  (Read 453 times)

rik

Greatest movie scene EVER!!!
« on: February 14, 2007, 07:40:55 PM »
I dare you to name another one. Dare you I say!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o_ff46b58Hk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o_ff46b58Hk</a>

Sikotic™

Re: Greatest movie scene EVER!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »
It's gonna be really hard for anyone to attempt to top that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 08:25:50 PM »
my you tube work anymore but you cant compare movie types as greatest scenes. This could be in the top wehn it comes to gangster movies but are we talkin bout funy stuff , action, drama cuz you cant compare all these things realy you can only compare funy stuff in a g movie to other funny stuff in a g movie.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Es8wLkG9TrM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Es8wLkG9TrM</a>

rik, you lose.

rik

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »
my you tube work anymore but you cant compare movie types as greatest scenes. This could be in the top wehn it comes to gangster movies but are we talkin bout funy stuff , action, drama cuz you cant compare all these things realy you can only compare funy stuff in a g movie to other funny stuff in a g movie.

You're wrong. This is the greatest movie scene ever.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 09:00:12 PM »

::)

rik

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 09:11:08 PM »

Rolling your eyes like some kind of broad huh

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 09:15:46 PM »

Rolling your eyes like some kind of broad huh
He thinks you're funny like a clown, G.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 09:17:47 PM »
its the only thing i can think if you say thats the best movie scene ever, that and you got a complete lack of taste (or knowledge) bout movies

8) 8) 8)

rik

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 09:20:40 PM »
its the only thing i can think if you say thats the best movie scene ever, that and you got a complete lack of taste (or knowledge) bout movies

8) 8) 8)

I have a complete lack of knowledge bout movies. Yet your favorite scene in "Menace To Society" iss when Shawn Wayne was taking his driving test and his instructor ran in to rob the bank.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »
hell yeah i laughed like a muthafucka, but i would never say that its the best movie scene cause i know that actually its worthless compared to other movie scenes

8) 8) 8)

rik

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 09:27:35 PM »
hell yeah i laughed like a muthafucka, but i would never say that its the best movie scene cause i know that actually its worthless compared to other movie scenes

8) 8) 8)

Dog, that was not on "Menace To Society" it was on "Don't Be A Menace..."

Alright then Ebert name me a better scene.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 09:32:32 PM »
lmfao my bad i got it twisted, im no fuckin ebert but i do like movies quite a lot and to be honest sayin that a scene from goodfellas is the best scene ever is not too wise to me

8) 8) 8)

rik

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 09:35:30 PM »
lmfao my bad i got it twisted, im no fuckin ebert but i do like movies quite a lot and to be honest sayin that a scene from goodfellas is the best scene ever is not too wise to me

8) 8) 8)

I can respect that. Can you name me a better one though?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 09:37:29 PM »
john q when denzel is on his final conversation wit his son, i wouldnt say its the best scene tho, cause aint no best scene for me

8) 8) 8)