Poll

who should be sports mod

"THE" MoSav
gangstaboogy
don jacob
keep NIK

Author Topic: WE NEED A NEW SPORTS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seer respond please  (Read 1159 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: WE NEED A NEW SPORTS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seer respond please
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2007, 03:17:34 PM »
daaaaamn i can see the problems are still here.  i haven't posted here that much in about a month too.  Anyways before i left i thought we needed a new sports mod but i haven't been around so i can't really say.  But it looks like many do have problems with nik's mod position.

Really? Many have problems with my position? List the names and why they have a problem...LOL@this long-time undercover hater.

i said "it looks like" you fuckin idiot not that it's a fact.  but i do remember before i left there must have been 10 threads about you in the g-spot by people dissing you.  from the top of my head i would say Jrome, Don Jacob, Spare, and Swangin
hes a fuckin faggot. he deletes and edits my posts in the sports like a straight bitch.

what a homo.  what did you say that he deleted / edited?

anything negative about the lakers or kobe.  

WTF? Why are you lying like a little punk bitch. Only disgusting human beings can do shit like that and look themselves in the mirror afterwards...I never once deleted anything negative about the Lakers ot Kobe, you fucking lying ass faggot.

actually that was a joke Nik......relax
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2007, 03:43:35 PM »
daaaaamn i can see the problems are still here.  i haven't posted here that much in about a month too.  Anyways before i left i thought we needed a new sports mod but i haven't been around so i can't really say.  But it looks like many do have problems with nik's mod position.

Really? Many have problems with my position? List the names and why they have a problem...LOL@this long-time undercover hater.

i said "it looks like" you fuckin idiot not that it's a fact.  but i do remember before i left there must have been 10 threads about you in the g-spot by people dissing you.  from the top of my head i would say Jrome, Don Jacob, Spare, and Swangin
hes a fuckin faggot. he deletes and edits my posts in the sports like a straight bitch.

I'm a homo for that? LMAO...Anyone who sides with swangin n bangin is completely disgraceful. Dude runs in threads only to talk shit, of course those posts are gunna get deleted/edited...Example of the type of poster he is:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=136116.0

LOL@Jrome thinking swangin n bangin is a normal person.
great example fuck face. that idiot double posted so i let him know.

You're a little kid...You'll never realize what's wrong with your posts and your "angry at society" personality until you grow the fuck up, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2007, 03:46:23 PM »

LOL@you calling me a "fucking idiot" when I didn't even diss you, confirming your undercover hater status. None of the people you listed ever said they had a problem with me as a mod, other than swangin on nuts, the kid who started this thread. He's only butt-hurt because he can't parade around the Sports section acting like an 8 year old gay kid who's mad at the world anymore...Try again. :-*

i dissed you for saying that i was hating on you, why would i find the need to hate on you?  honestly.  i haven't been posting that much in over a month and the first thing you say when i state my opinion is "lol@this long time undercover hater"  and when i stated those names i stated 'em as a personal problem with you, not for your mod position.

You dissed me because I think you're hating? LOL, good one. You made it seem like everyone and their momma was complainin about me being a mod, when in reality it was only this one fruitcup who doesn't know how to act above the age of 10...

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2007, 06:44:26 PM »
Fuck NIK.  I think there should be a Laker subforum and let him mod that.  As far as sports overall he's completely useless. He only likes the NBA.   I'm all for Don Jacob, MoSav, or Mac10.  I think MoSav is prolly the most knowledgable, but all are good peeps and would do a good job.

co-sign
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

ksizzle

• Lil Geezy
  • "Take a knee"
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2007, 08:18:51 PM »

anything negative about the lakers or kobe.  

WTF? Why are you lying like a little punk bitch. Only disgusting human beings can do shit like that and look themselves in the mirror afterwards...I never once deleted anything negative about the Lakers ot Kobe, you fucking lying ass faggot.

lol he got mad
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 08:27:06 PM by ksizzle »

rik

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2007, 09:38:51 PM »

Nah bruh, this cat deserves his posts gettin' deleted. All he does is post dumb shit, adds nothing useful to any thread.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2007, 09:49:25 PM »

Nah bruh, this cat deserves his posts gettin' deleted. All he does is post dumb shit, adds nothing useful to any thread.

Point taken.  I still think it's wack as hell to delete / edit somebody's posts.

ecrazy

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2007, 09:53:23 PM »
Yeah, dude Got exposed for being a fag and he deletes my posts to cover up. Seer should Demod him.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2007, 10:20:38 PM »
for some reason i get the impression nik is a tweaker and the exposure he gets here no matter how negative, is a rush to him. elior i heard you were partying in vegas this weekend wit daz and  mac dre at the all star game, say word?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2007, 10:28:53 PM »
^Weren't you the one making threads crying about your karma on New Years Eve?...Banana Boy, obsession isn't a cure for boredom. I know it sucks to live on a farm, but I'm sure you can still improve your life. You're still pretty young, homie...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2007, 10:33:14 PM »
Yeah, dude Got exposed for being a fag and he deletes my posts to cover up. Seer should Demod him.

LMAO@E-Crazy exposing someone for being a fag! That's like Carlos Mencia exposing someone for stealing jokes...The beef posts got deleted because you flooded a fuckin thread I made to improve the board with your bullshit like the homo that you are.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=136230.0

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2007, 10:33:34 PM »
say what u want elior, sorry i couldnt be out smoking shit and spraying strawberry soda everywhere with my boyfriends like you, i had to work, something you'll find out about soon when daddy lets you deliver mail at the firm's office.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2007, 10:34:56 PM »
say what u want elior, sorry i couldnt be out smoking shit and spraying strawberry soda everywhere with my boyfriends like you, i had to work, something you'll find out about soon when daddy lets you deliver mail at the firm's office.

Go milk some cows buddy...I got some checks to cash. :-*

swangin and bangin

« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2007, 10:55:38 PM »

u mean u got some bitches to put in jail?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2007, 10:58:52 PM »

u mean u got some bitches to put in jail?

Depends whether your grandma gets caught workin for me or not.