Author Topic: ***Dr. Dre on Power 106 this morning 2/16/07***  (Read 5574 times)

T-Dub

Re: ***Dr. Dre on Power 106 this morning 2/16/07***
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2007, 04:24:37 PM »
If the link is still down use this link
http://power106la.com/audioalbum/dre.aspx

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2007, 04:29:50 PM »
its also on his myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/aftermathmusiccom

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2007, 04:32:06 PM »
^ If Dre wants to have 12-13 tracks, work with everyone he's worked with in the past AND wants to use Detox to promote both himself and Slim Mobster, he's juggling an uncomfortably large number of balls allready. He might just let a ball called Bishop Lamont slip.

Notice that I'm not saying that this is how it's going to play out but I would like you to be realistic about this matter.

By the way, if you don't agree with me or are absolutely certain Bishop Lamont will be very important, that is no reason to be taking karma points away from me. I noticed I've lost 2 points with 2 posts so I can not get out of my mind a certain suspicion of childish behaviour among my fellow posters here.

Grow up, we'll see how things will turn out. I only gave my view on the matter.

grow up?? the fuck? if that shit was directed at me, then you wrong homeboy cuz i aint dissed or my post was not directed at you either...i respect your opinion...i was speaking in general.....and i agree, if dre thinks bishop aint the nigga to hold down detox, he will let him pass, dre aint one who soft in situations which involve himself....personally i see it like tanjibility just said....about one of them being the knockturnal of this record.....however to me, its gon be like there will be 2-3 knocturnals on the records....i personally dont beleive bishop will be all over detox....not this new cat....but i dont think anyone will be....i don't think he'll let a new nigga be all over his record and risk that nigga too much hate that he never drops....like hittman....

bishop will probably be on quite a few tracks ofcourse but i doubt he'll be on 7-8 tracks or someshit like that....same with this next nigga....i doubt he will be all over the album too......dre probably thinkin of 12-13 tracks right now because he wants it to be perfect.....like the first half of 2001 was....that 1st 10-11 tracks was probably the greatest or one of the greatest produced 10-11 in a row i heard all that made me think dayum...but then again.....since dre takes all these years to release an album, i doubt it will be any less than 14 tracks....

peace

oh n since you care about props so much, imma give you a prop, even though i didnt diss you in the 1st place

peace

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2007, 07:33:29 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/aftermathmusiccom

dam man who is this new cat? any one got any info on him? Is he signed to Aftermath?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2007, 04:17:29 AM »
I'm sorry if I made you think I was attacking you specifically. I said 'grow up' to whoever it was that was dissing me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone who doesn't even post in this thread, but merely reads it.

Oh and thank you for the props.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2007, 10:31:55 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1dNmqnS4nE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/d1dNmqnS4nE</a>

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2007, 10:40:10 AM »
dude seems likes more of a conventional rapper than bishop and seems like snoop would like him more than bishop. didn't hear him rap so i don't know yet, but does anyone know what city he is from? he just mentioned LA....-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »
damn, that dre interview is still down.   :-\

does anybody have a link that works?   :'(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2007, 01:49:17 AM »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!