Author Topic: GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. [PART 2]  (Read 690 times)

Lake Titicaca

Re: GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. [PART 2]
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 04:08:31 PM »
LOL@you starting a new thread for a case that's BEEN closed. KAIN is a fake. He tried be like me back in the days, then like Jamal, but he couldn't. Now he just makes a bunch of pointless posts with words from the "Diptionary" and gets love from soley Dipset groupies...WCC's number 1 attention whore.

Rat face you've been the joke of the forum since day one.
You calling me Jamal because Overseer banned me every other day :sleep: atleast I didn't beg for my account back...bitchmade.

Attention whore = http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=135637.0

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 04:38:44 PM »
how you gone say he was the joke of the forum since day one when you ain't even been around since day one. if you wer what was your name? people changing names like trends and shit. be yaself.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2007, 04:41:22 PM »
how you gone say he was the joke of the forum since day one when you ain't even been around since day one. if you wer what was your name? people changing names like trends and shit. be yaself.

-T

you shouldnt have done that.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 05:20:04 PM »
That thread should be bumped forever, as it's 28 pages of solid entertainment.  Unfortunately, since kikes have a tendency to cover up info that portrays them in an unflattering light (i.e. treatment of Holocaust "deniers"), it figures he bitched out and locked the topic.

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 06:14:28 PM »
-T

I've been here for 4 years too many names to list.

JTSimon
UAK
Max Powers
KAIN

...to name a few.

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2007, 07:22:31 PM »
what a bitchmove by elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2007, 09:25:37 PM »
LMAO@KAIN calling someone the joke of a forum!...You're the fakest muthafucka of all time, at least I have the balls to speak truth when something as embarassing as the weed charge happens...I don't give a fuck what any of your gay Dipset groupies think, I know who I am and I'm secure with that, I don't need a gimmick like you or Almighty Blackman to be "cool" on an internet forum...Maybe one day you can be like me, but it doesn't seem like that day will come soon. Until then, keep actin' like you werent one of the muthafuckaz on WCC lookin up to me back in the days... :-*

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
LMAO@KAIN calling someone the joke of a forum!...You're the fakest muthafucka of all time, at least I have the balls to speak truth when something as embarassing as the weed charge happens...I don't give a fuck what any of your gay Dipset groupies think, I know who I am and I'm secure with that, I don't need a gimmick like you or Almighty Blackman to be "cool" on an internet forum...Maybe one day you can be like me, but it doesn't seem like that day will come soon. Until then, keep actin' like you werent one of the muthafuckaz on WCC lookin up to me back in the days... :-*

Let it all out :boohoo:

Embarrassing isn't the word doggie.

DIPCC is 10% of your hate group...lol you even have Laker fans hating on you  :grumpy:

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 01:38:46 AM »
this shit is like high school, hating on the person that it's cool to hate on and shit. have any of you ever talked hip hop with dude? he's as valid of a mind in that arena as any.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2007, 02:53:05 AM »
So what happened in the end?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 05:10:35 AM by Nutty »

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2007, 04:10:36 AM »
hahahahahahahaha

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2007, 04:40:35 AM »
ELioR!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2007, 10:28:14 AM »
this shit is like high school, hating on the person that it's cool to hate on and shit. have any of you ever talked hip hop with dude? he's as valid of a mind in that arena as any.

-T

Don't be takin 'em seriously, homie...They're obviously not on our level.

"WCC HATES YOU!...PIFFFF! HAHAH. ELIOR!!!"

LOL.

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2007, 10:35:16 AM »

-T

We don't talk Hip-Hop with doode because he doesn't post on those sections. He only posts on the g-spot and in the entertainment section. Please shut the fuck up if you don't know what's coming out of your mouf, no offense.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2007, 10:37:40 AM »

-T
with all due respect
u are a dumbass bitch
stop killen the thread, if u like NIK so much why dont u go jump on kobes dick while NIK sucks his balls