Author Topic: GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. [PART 2]  (Read 694 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale. [PART 2]
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2007, 12:09:11 PM »
Oh this is that sparegeez dude? does he like hang in g spot only or what?

swangin and bangin is cool I guess, I've seen the human in him for sure, dude can also talk hip hop I just wish he wouldn't go on those fits of going off on people with rants about licking balls and shit.

and for the record, I have nothing against gays I just don't want to hear graphic description of licking balls and shit. I hear it's an athlete thing, they just have the body on the mind alot, athletes kind of joke around like that it's part of their humor. Kinda like sailors and military men and shit, I can accept dude. I actually prop swangbang every time I see him in hopes that he'll be less angry next time he posts.

and for the record, peace is a just a positive sentiment to leave on and T is just a signature thing. I'm kinda OCD like that I guess.

-T

I think you're confusing swangin n bangin with someone else...He's not an athlete, he's just a dumb kid who's mad at the world and brings his frustratrations to WCC. Nothing about this guy is positive. Click his profile and read his most recent posts, you'll see exactly what I'm saying...PeACe

isn't he the dude that had that regional championships or something like that plaque in his sig?

you're right, I should stay out of g spot. the whole thing is kinda ridiculous. I only went into this thread cause it said 'weed' in it anyway lol.
-T

Naah, he's the dude who goes in random threads to call people faggots. This spot is pure comedy. you just can't take most of these kids seriously, that's all...

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2007, 12:09:25 PM »
Tanjint, man, you should quit going in depth for them, I already told you they were just kids. Granted we were way above their level when we were their age, we still need to cut them some slack. they can't even comprehend most of what you're saying...Just let them know how pathetic they truly sound in hopes that one day they'll get it. The swaning n bangin dude HAS to be a homosexual, nothing can convince me otherwise. Only gay people are that mad at society. Look at his post history, dude is always making gay comments and dissing people out of the blue. I once knew a fag and that's EXACTLY how he used to act before he came out the closet...And Sparegeez being his real life buddy doesn't say too much either. :-X

Yes you guys were way above our level back then. Even though me and Swanging and Bangin are going to good universitys while NIK is going to well..... being known as a wcc legend?

swangin and bangin is cool I guess, I've seen the human in him for sure, dude can also talk hip hop I just wish he wouldn't go on those fits of going off on people with rants about licking balls and shit.

and for the record, I have nothing against gays I just don't want to hear graphic description of licking balls and shit. I hear it's an athlete thing, they just have the body on the mind alot, athletes kind of joke around like that it's part of their humor. Kinda like sailors and military men and shit, I can accept dude. I actually prop swangbang every time I see him in hopes that he'll be less angry next time he posts.

and for the record, peace is a just a positive sentiment to leave on and T is just a signature thing. I'm kinda OCD like that I guess.

-T

I post everywhere homie. WCC, outbound, sports, entertainment. I have nothing against you, it's just that you defend your homie NIK way to much on some bullshit.

^^nothing can be cornier than dedicating your name/avatar to another male...PeACe

LOL. wow. I'm the one dedicating my account for another man? Get the fuck outta here kobe lover. You're the biggest groupie in the forum and you know it.

-T

I think you're confusing swangin n bangin with someone else...He's not an athlete, he's just a dumb kid who's mad at the world and brings his frustratrations to WCC. Nothing about this guy is positive. Click his profile and read his most recent posts, you'll see exactly what I'm saying...PeACe

He plays football for his high school. I'd put all the money I can find in the world he can beat the living fuck out of you in real life.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2007, 12:11:03 PM »
it's easy to be negative.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2007, 12:20:05 PM »
Tanjint, man, you should quit going in depth for them, I already told you they were just kids. Granted we were way above their level when we were their age, we still need to cut them some slack. they can't even comprehend most of what you're saying...Just let them know how pathetic they truly sound in hopes that one day they'll get it. The swaning n bangin dude HAS to be a homosexual, nothing can convince me otherwise. Only gay people are that mad at society. Look at his post history, dude is always making gay comments and dissing people out of the blue. I once knew a fag and that's EXACTLY how he used to act before he came out the closet...And Sparegeez being his real life buddy doesn't say too much either. :-X

Yes you guys were way above our level back then. Even though me and Swanging and Bangin are going to good universitys while NIK is going to well..... being known as a wcc legend?

-T

I post everywhere homie. WCC, outbound, sports, entertainment. I have nothing against you, it's just that you defend your homie NIK way to much on some bullshit.

^^nothing can be cornier than dedicating your name/avatar to another male...PeACe

LOL. wow. I'm the one dedicating my account for another man? Get the fuck outta here kobe lover. You're the biggest groupie in the forum and you know it.

-T

He plays football for his high school. I'd put all the money I can find in the world he can beat the living fuck out of you in real life.

I only go based on what I see on this board, I don't give a fuck where you claim you're heading. And you're right, I excell in everything I do, which is why I'm a WCC legend. You only know me based on my posts, if I'm a legend on here, imagine knowing me in person. 8) You have nothing on me, claiming I'm a groupie because I'm a Laker fan, GREAT JOB, show me some posts where I'm actually being a groupie instead of just riding the bandwaggon and copying what everyone else says...And I doubt your gay little angry friend can beat someones ass who's over 6 foot, let alone 6'5"... :-*

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2007, 12:31:59 PM »
It's funny how much time people spend to diss eachother through a keyboard and screen. Think positively, where is it getting you?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »
It's funny how much time people spend to diss eachother through a keyboard and screen. Think positively, where is it getting you?

chill

that's what I'm saying...you've been around since the dre forum and shit haven't you? actually weren't on the old eminem forums in 99 and shit too? i seem to remember you keystyling/dropping audio too. you were at least around since the beginning of this shit in like 01 and shit no?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

swangin and bangin

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2007, 01:21:07 PM »
Which do ya think is cornier?

-T or PeACe

chill is the corniest

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2007, 01:25:24 PM »

chill

that's what I'm saying...you've been around since the dre forum and shit haven't you? actually weren't on the old eminem forums in 99 and shit too? i seem to remember you keystyling/dropping audio too. you were at least around since the beginning of this shit in like 01 and shit no?

-T

what was your screen name right before you changed it to this one??

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2007, 01:52:33 PM »

chill

-T

what was your screen name right before you changed it to this one??

The name has never changed, i've been around since the dre forum, chronic overload, snoop's dogg house which was run by Big BPG, then they were all connected here, thus Dubcc,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2007, 07:30:07 PM »
where is BPG? I remember he was a really nice dude.

chronic overload was a cool site back in the day.

my name was Tanjint2001 for a while and it's been Tanjibility for awhile. It maaay have been Tanjential for awhile at some point.

-T

westcoastavengers.com