Author Topic: Young Buck talks about the beef with Camron  (Read 632 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Young Buck talks about the beef with Camron
« on: February 16, 2007, 01:33:48 PM »
-Unit rapper Young Buck is preparing to give fans what they've waited nearly three years for when his album Buck The World drops on March 20. In part one of this SOHH Exclusive Buck Marley talks about why he's the "Clean Up Man," his upcoming MTV reality show, and 50's beef with Cam.

Boasting production from Dr. Dre, Eminem, Hi-Tek, Lil Jon, Jazze Pha and Three 6 Mafia, Buck the World features guest appearances from Lyfe Jennings, Trick Daddy, Snoop Dogg, Bun B, 8Ball & MJG, 50 Cent, T.I., Young Jeezy and Pimp C. Buck also steps outside of his genre with collaborations from Kymani Marley and Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington.

"I got a record with Chester Bennington titled "Slow Your Roll." It will probably be my third single. It's probably the realest record I ever wrote in my life, every word, every rhyme, every lyric when you hear it it's true and I guarantee you will lose your breath," Buck told SOHH.

Among the album's 19 tracks is a song titled "Clean Up Man," a nickname given to Buck by Dre, 50 and Jimmy Iovine in recognition of his ability to connect with his audience.

"I really put it in on this record. You have to be real good to make 50 Cent and Jimmy Iovine call you the 'Clean Up Man.' I know I did the damn thing, because I never really prepared myself as much as I did for the record, not behind no special reason, but behind me wanting success period. Not because of Game, [Fat] Joe or none of that shit, I've been waiting a long time to be in the position I'm in," Buck said.

Buck's newfound position comes with some "real" TV time, via his upcoming MTV series.

"It's based on my life behind the music. I'm showing you what's going on in my life -- a lot of rappers rap lives of other artists and lives of they homeboys. My reality show is narrated through my records. You'll see these characters come to life that I'm speaking on, whether it's my Auntie that's in the penitentiary dying of AIDS or whatever it might be. It will be 16 episodes, we don't have a set air date yet, but you can look forward to it sometime around Summer," Buck revealed.

Asked about 50's current multimedia tug-o-war with Cam'Ron, Buck made it clear he plans to stay out of the drama.

"I ain't fucking with that shit. That shit is crazy. It is what it is. I think 50 can handle it on his own, and at the end of the day Jim Jones done called me and let me know how he look at shit and I let him know how I look at it," Buck told SOHH.

The Cashville rapper added that he won't be airing any rap beef on Buck the World.

"You won't hear none of that diss shit on this album, none towards Game, or Jadakiss, or Fat Joe," Buck declared. "There is enough put out from my end and they end that the fans don't even want to hear that shit. There is already enough for the streets to decide who's real, who's fake, what's real and what's fake."

Stay tuned for Pt. 2 of this SOHH Exclusive where Young Buck discusses his troubles with the law, the end of his record ban and how his life mirrors Tupac's.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Young Buck talks about the beef with Camron
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 01:59:55 PM »
cool interview. i don't know if 'clean up man' is a compliment or a diss lol.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »

It's a compliment, they said he is the only one that can clean the G-Unit mess up and connect to the audience.  ROFL @ that nickname.  Young Buck 4 Life.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 02:42:38 PM »
i'm straight on him saying his life mirrors tupacs. whaaaaaaack.

looks like the crews are staying neutral.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »
Cam doesn't need Jim or Juelz he got 40 Cal and J.R. Writer  ;)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 04:29:44 PM »
"Dawg i'm tryin to be clear Banks Bricked, MOB Bricked, Buck ain't been out for three years"   :P

Lookin forward to his album though, Straight Outta Cashville was a close second to best G unit records release behind The Documentary

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 05:28:37 PM »

LMAO at those pictures u have.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 07:06:30 PM »
Funny how he says he staying out of the beef....Dint 50 get mad cuz Game wanted to stay out of his beefs?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 07:24:37 PM »
Funny how he says he staying out of the beef....Dint 50 get mad cuz Game wanted to stay out of his beefs?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing except Game came out and said he was Friends with Jada Joe and Nas, Buck just sounds like he's staying away

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 10:45:00 PM »
The phone call he was talking about was before 50 dissed Cam.

And 50 personally called FunkMaster Flex to say he didn't want any beef with the Dips, then came out with the Funeral Music.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 10:48:44 PM by K A I N »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 01:45:10 PM »

Yeah I was wondering the same thing except Game came out and said he was Friends with Jada Joe and Nas, Buck just sounds like he's staying away

Its gona be amusing to see what happens altho this aint a Legendary beef about to unfold.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 06:58:16 PM »
Cam doesn't need Jim or Juelz he got 40 Cal and J.R. Writer  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 03:57:52 PM »
Young Buck talks about his new album

and ya don't stop

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »
young buck didnt talk about cam beef