Author Topic: Help me pick out a new cell phone  (Read 214 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Help me pick out a new cell phone
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 04:22:12 AM »
forget all that bullshit and wait for the iphone

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 07:11:40 AM »
I definetly do not want a razr or a razr knock off (samsung katana).

dumb statement...do your research first...katana is made by sanyo. and sanyo's are easily the best quality phones you can buy...they may be a little behind as far as features go (up until now with the release of the m1)...but sanyo's are the type of phones you can have for 3 to 5 years without having 1 problem.

my bad I meant sanyo katana, just got it mixed up I guess... but I just dont like the look of em Im not saying theyre shitty quality. The same can be said about Samsungs as well though because my previous phone was a samsung and I didnt have any problems with it for 5 years..

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 10:17:12 AM »
I definetly do not want a razr or a razr knock off (samsung katana).

dumb statement...do your research first...katana is made by sanyo. and sanyo's are easily the best quality phones you can buy...they may be a little behind as far as features go (up until now with the release of the m1)...but sanyo's are the type of phones you can have for 3 to 5 years without having 1 problem.

my bad I meant sanyo katana, just got it mixed up I guess... but I just dont like the look of em Im not saying theyre shitty quality. The same can be said about Samsungs as well though because my previous phone was a samsung and I didnt have any problems with it for 5 years..

yeah i'll agree with you on that...i think the katana is ugly as all hell especially the blue one...

as disgusting as it looks online though...the sanyo m1 is actually really nice looking when you play with it.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 01:09:07 PM »
I HAVE DIZ 1 8)