Author Topic: Mike Tice= New Coach of San Diego Chargers!  (Read 431 times)

"THE" MoSav

Mike Tice= New Coach of San Diego Chargers!
« on: February 17, 2007, 10:16:28 AM »
LOL! I TRICKED YOU!!! haha! What if he really did get another head coaching job tho? LOL@ Mike Tice. Scalped Tickets, Was part of the Boat Scandal, and challenged one of his players to fight after a game in 2005. Guys a Genius! He deserves a job somewhere!! LOL yeah right. I just saw an old interview and he was being asked about the Giants and he said.."Peyton, I mean Archie, I mean Eli is a hell of a qb" LOL@ Tice

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

Re: Mike Tice= New Coach of San Diego?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 10:18:23 AM »
Who did he try to fight? Can you give me a link?

"THE" MoSav

Re: Mike Tice= New Coach of San Diego?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »
Who did he try to fight? Can you give me a link?

Im sure i can find it somewhere..But Darren Sharper was on NFL network last year Talking bout Tice and he said Tice challenged a player to a fight but he wouldnt give the name. Me and Spice were watchign together and we both started ROFL when we heard it!! I will never forget hearing that. I dont know if this story was ever reported tho. But why would Sharper lie

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Mike Tice= New Coach of San Diego Chargers!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 10:31:48 AM »
HAHAHAHA We need a OFFICIAL Mike Tice Thread!  If I am correct after a game he challenged the whole locker room to a fight

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 10:37:27 AM »
That's why he was the NFL's lowest paid Coach.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 10:48:53 AM »
I wouldn't call him a genius. The only good thing he did was trade Culpepper.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 06:54:18 PM »

Whoa whoa nobody ever said Genius. Tice is a joke, but hes funny to watch on the sideline. And hes is so dumb his press confrences were hilarious...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 08:44:51 PM »

Whoa whoa nobody ever said Genius.

Guys a Genius!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »

Guys a Genius!

LOL.  sarcasm maybe?   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 09:12:35 PM »

Guys a Genius!

NIK is a fucking retard.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 09:19:46 PM »

Whoa whoa nobody ever said Genius. Tice is a joke, but hes funny to watch on the sideline. And hes is so dumb his press confrences were hilarious...

LOL! I TRICKED YOU!!! haha! What if he really did get another head coaching job tho? LOL@ Mike Tice. Scalped Tickets, Was part of the Boat Scandal, and challenged one of his players to fight after a game in 2005. Guys a Genius! He deserves a job somewhere!! LOL yeah right. I just saw an old interview and he was being asked about the Giants and he said.."Peyton, I mean Archie, I mean Eli is a hell of a qb" LOL@ Tice

Joking or not, you said it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 09:22:10 PM »
Sparegeez, you can't seriously be over 12 years old bro. Please refrain from speaking on intellect...

MoSav acted all shocked when dude said "I wouldn't call him a genius".

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 04:24:13 AM »
The first genius was sarcasm! But yeah i said it. Tice is hell of funny, and a decent NFL coach, but hes a genius too me in how he pulled all that shit he pulled and got away with while he was an NFL Coach, but as far as coaching X's and O's hes far from it  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »
The first genius was sarcasm! But yeah i said it. Tice is hell of funny, and a decent NFL coach, but hes a genius too me in how he pulled all that shit he pulled and got away with while he was an NFL Coach, but as far as coaching X's and O's hes far from it  8)

He only got away with the shit he did because of players like Moss and Culpepper always did something more idiotic, not to mention the sex boat scandal, and off duty cops stealing and using the players credit cards. And that's only the shit that the rest of the world heard about. Before I graduated, girls in my high school used to brag that Michael Bennett, among others, used to sneak into their bedrooms at night. They started bar fights in Redstone, a local restaraunt, on several occasions which never made headlines. The list goes on.

Besides, everyone was more worried that Red McCombs was going to move the team to Texas, so as long as they stayed in town, no one really gave a fuck.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 06:42:43 PM »

He only got away with the shit he did because of players like Moss and Culpepper always did something more idiotic, not to mention the sex boat scandal, and off duty cops stealing and using the players credit cards. And that's only the shit that the rest of the world heard about. Before I graduated, girls in my high school used to brag that Michael Bennett, among others, used to sneak into their bedrooms at night. They started bar fights in Redstone, a local restaraunt, on several occasions which never made headlines. The list goes on.

Besides, everyone was more worried that Red McCombs was going to move the team to Texas, so as long as they stayed in town, no one really gave a fuck.

LOL! See all that shit is hilarious! Classic Tice! GIVE HIM ANOTHER NFL JOB! I would pay to watch him on the sideline and pay to see him hold another press confrence..hahaha.. Tice=Greatest Character in the NFL

The Best of 3 Worlds