Author Topic: And I thought Italians didn't really do this any more....  (Read 724 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: And I thought Italians didn't really do this any more....
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 10:45:09 AM »
Anyway this is the dive of the year by far.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fmxm0ArnCLg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Fmxm0ArnCLg</a>

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 10:50:57 AM »
^^ nooo, and im not just saying that because im a spurs fan.. yes there was no contact and he did dive.. but dive of the season, no way there has been some way more blantent ones then that..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 10:56:37 AM »
", the french police assaulted Man UTD fans, Man UTD fans acted like hoolygans,

man utd fans didnt act like hooligans. Lille sold tickets to man utd fans in the home end and then told them that they could go into the away end. No one at lille bothered to think that there would be too many people in the area. United fans started to get crushed against the fence , people started fearing there was going to be another hillsborough (90 odd fans got crushed and died) so they tried to scale the fence to escape. The police then assaulted them, hitting them with batons and spraying them with tear gas because they thought they were trying to get on the pitch. When all they were doing was trying to escape been crushed. The police over reacted and took too long to realise what was happening, instead they just assumed oh there english there trying to riot which wasnt the case.

If any one was acting like hooligans it was lille fans throwing stuff at the united players for the remainder of the match after we scored.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 11:04:05 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 11:01:37 AM »
^^
Any movies online of this online yet?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 11:02:20 AM »
^^ nooo, and im not just saying that because im a spurs fan.. yes there was no contact and he did dive.. but dive of the season, no way there has been some way more blantent ones then that..

So youre a Spurs fan? Plz tell me what the hell hapened to Davids? Why was he every game on the bench.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 11:06:43 AM »

So youre a Spurs fan? Plz tell me what the hell hapened to Davids? Why was he every game on the bench.

pretty much because he was shit, his heart n attiude wasnt init.. when he first joined he did well but then after a half a season he began to slip with commitment.. he'd frustrate me with the way he'd lose the ball then shurg it off and not track back, then there was the fight between him and keane and then the eventually bust up with jol and why we let him go to ajax.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 11:09:20 AM »
^^
Any movies online of this online yet?

here are some pics

BBC commentators at the game reported that a crush built up in the bottom tier because only one gate was open

Some United supporters appeared to be pushed against a 10-foot high metal fence

And at least two people had to be lifted over the barriers to be taken away to safety

Riot police fired tear gas and swung truncheons at those who were trying to climb over the fence

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

rik

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 11:41:42 AM »
wow, that was terrible.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 11:43:16 AM »
Anyway this is the dive of the year by far.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fmxm0ArnCLg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Fmxm0ArnCLg</a>

Was this called a penalty?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 12:10:21 PM »
", the french police assaulted Man UTD fans, Man UTD fans acted like hoolygans,

man utd fans didnt act like hooligans. Lille sold tickets to man utd fans in the home end and then told them that they could go into the away end. No one at lille bothered to think that there would be too many people in the area. United fans started to get crushed against the fence , people started fearing there was going to be another hillsborough (90 odd fans got crushed and died) so they tried to scale the fence to escape. The police then assaulted them, hitting them with batons and spraying them with tear gas because they thought they were trying to get on the pitch. When all they were doing was trying to escape been crushed. The police over reacted and took too long to realise what was happening, instead they just assumed oh there english there trying to riot which wasnt the case.

If any one was acting like hooligans it was lille fans throwing stuff at the united players for the remainder of the match after we scored.

Didn't know that. Fucked up.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 12:10:59 PM »

He was on the bench in Inter too.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 12:57:43 PM »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »
Davids was a great player, guess he got a bad luck with choosing the teams he went to. Probably cuz of the $. But remember when Davids was at Inter sitting on the bench,
and he went to Barca for half a season. As soon as he and Rijkaard got there, Barca got back to life. They was really low when he got there, and at the end of the season they did got the CL.

So when he left Inter, he couldve gone to Barca but he went to Spurs ($). Thats was  probably his second worst decsion of his career.

You know how good he was Antonio  ;)

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 03:28:52 PM »
Davids was a great player, guess he got a bad luck with choosing the teams he went to. Probably cuz of the $. But remember when Davids was at Inter sitting on the bench,
and he went to Barca for half a season. As soon as he and Rijkaard got there, Barca got back to life. They was really low when he got there, and at the end of the season they did got the CL.

So when he left Inter, he couldve gone to Barca but he went to Spurs ($). Thats was  probably his second worst decsion of his career.

You know how good he was Antonio  ;)

nah it wasnt entirely the reason davids went to us, at that time we could give him first team football which he wanted cos of the world cup.. Just happens that in his time @ us more young players developed very quickly and broke into the team that he fell down the pecking order..

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »