Author Topic: BREAKING NFL NEWS- NORV TURNER= NEW CHARGERS HEAD COACH  (Read 670 times)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^

Wild_Elmo

Re: BREAKING NFL NEWS- NORV TURNER= NEW CHARGERS HEAD COACH
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 01:06:02 PM »
LMAO haha, this move pretty much guarantees the Raiders will not be last in the AFC West

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 01:12:12 PM »
LMAO haha, this move pretty much guarantees the Raiders will not be last in the AFC West

You're a fucking retard for thinking that the Raiders will have a better record than the Chargers. They will be last in the NFL again. This move pretty much guarantees nothing but that the raiders are still the worst team in the NFL.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »
Norv Turner is named head Coach of the Chargers...Sad day for 49ers fans  :'(

why hes not good?

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 02:15:10 PM »
Norv Turner is named head Coach of the Chargers...Sad day for 49ers fans  :'(

why hes not good?

No. He was the Niner's offensive coordinator, which is an important coaching role in football.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 02:20:56 PM »
damn.   >:(

Mosav for O coordinator!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 06:02:14 PM »

I AGREE!!!  ;D

LOL@ some of youre peoples responses. Anyone that doesnt think the Chargers will be a playoff team, shouldnt watch football. Look, Norv Turner is a very good offensive mind, hes a players coach. The Chargers have veterans, he wont wear them out. He MADE this offense in 2001 that they still run today, so thats not a problem. Maybe he lacks some of the motivational skills or what not, but the Chargers have PLENTY of leaders not to mention the best offensive, the best defensive, players in the NFL. As well as the BEST TIGHT END, a PRO BOWL QB that is VERY YOUNG, and a FAST TOP TEN DEFENSE. Norv Turner is not a guy that is gonna come in a throw things off, and who knows this offense better then he does? NOBODY! It was also smart to go the offensive route as it looks like they are gonna bring in Cotrell to run the defense and he will have 100 percent control and faith from AJ Smith. Hes a great defesnive mind and defensive coordinator and always gets his defenses to play at a high level. So why go with a defensive mind like Ryan or Zimmer? I still think hes a step down from Marty, but hes was the best Fit right now. And in know WAY will he hinder anything they do. I dont think he will be as big for Rivers as everyone else does because when you are the head coach you dont have that 1 on 1 time with the Qb that you have as the o-coordinator. Too many other things to deal with as a head coach. And people act like Norv was a AWFUl head coach. he coached 7 years in Wash and they had a winning record 4 times. And the 2 years in OAK dont count IMO, anyone would have failed. So the Chargers will be fine. 11-5 AT WORST...
This could hinder the Niners and Alex Smith, but the Niners can run the ball and have Gore NO MATTER WHO IS COACHING. And Davis is gonna have a HUGE YEAR. IMO the Niners are still better then .500, there gonna be MUCH better on defense and i have faith that Mike Nolan the niners will bring a very good o-coord.
LOL@ Killing 2 birds with one stone
and yes Romo is better then Smith right now. This doesnt mean Smith isnt gonna be good..he made huge progress from yea 1-2. And Good qb's usually come into there own by year 3 or 4, or NEVER. Romo was good REALLY Fast. But that doesnt usually happen.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 07:11:23 PM »

I AGREE!!!  ;D

LOL@ some of youre peoples responses. Anyone that doesnt think the Chargers will be a playoff team, shouldnt watch football. Look, Norv Turner is a very good offensive mind, hes a players coach. The Chargers have veterans, he wont wear them out. He MADE this offense in 2001 that they still run today, so thats not a problem. Maybe he lacks some of the motivational skills or what not, but the Chargers have PLENTY of leaders not to mention the best offensive, the best defensive, players in the NFL. As well as the BEST TIGHT END, a PRO BOWL QB that is VERY YOUNG, and a FAST TOP TEN DEFENSE. Norv Turner is not a guy that is gonna come in a throw things off, and who knows this offense better then he does? NOBODY! It was also smart to go the offensive route as it looks like they are gonna bring in Cotrell to run the defense and he will have 100 percent control and faith from AJ Smith. Hes a great defesnive mind and defensive coordinator and always gets his defenses to play at a high level. So why go with a defensive mind like Ryan or Zimmer? I still think hes a step down from Marty, but hes was the best Fit right now. And in know WAY will he hinder anything they do. I dont think he will be as big for Rivers as everyone else does because when you are the head coach you dont have that 1 on 1 time with the Qb that you have as the o-coordinator. Too many other things to deal with as a head coach. And people act like Norv was a AWFUl head coach. he coached 7 years in Wash and they had a winning record 4 times. And the 2 years in OAK dont count IMO, anyone would have failed. So the Chargers will be fine. 11-5 AT WORST...
This could hinder the Niners and Alex Smith, but the Niners can run the ball and have Gore NO MATTER WHO IS COACHING. And Davis is gonna have a HUGE YEAR. IMO the Niners are still better then .500, there gonna be MUCH better on defense and i have faith that Mike Nolan the niners will bring a very good o-coord.
and yes Romo is better then Smith right now. This doesnt mean Smith isnt gonna be good..he made huge progress from yea 1-2. And Good qb's usually come into there own by year 3 or 4, or NEVER. Romo was good REALLY Fast. But that doesnt usually happen.

But out of those 7 years in Washington, he only reached the playoffs once. He's not a good head coach.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 10:28:33 PM »

I AGREE!!!  ;D

But out of those 7 years in Washington, he only reached the playoffs once. He's not a good head coach.

Did u read anything else i wrote? All he has to do is Fit in and not mess things up. This team has all the tools to be great. He may not be a great head coach, but hes great with X's and O's and has talent. Mike Martz proved thats all you need to get a team to the big one..Sparegeez do you actually thinkthe CHargers will win less then 10 or 11 games? I thought you knew football better then that :grumpy:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 10:35:26 PM »

I AGREE!!!  ;D

Did u read anything else i wrote? All he has to do is Fit in and not mess things up. This team has all the tools to be great. He may not be a great head coach, but hes great with X's and O's and has talent. Mike Martz proved thats all you need to get a team to the big one..Sparegeez do you actually thinkthe CHargers will win less then 10 or 11 games? I thought you knew football better then that :grumpy:

No doode I know they;re reaching the playoffs and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the superbowl. I was just arguing the fact that you said he's not an awful head coach. You pointed out that he had 4 winning records with Washington, and I was just pointing out that he only reached the payoffs once. But I'm telling you, if LT keeps on seeing new head coaches, we could see an early retirement from this guy. Does anybody remember a guy named Barry SAnders???

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 10:48:07 PM »

I AGREE!!!  ;D

No doode I know they;re reaching the playoffs and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the superbowl. I was just arguing the fact that you said he's not an awful head coach. You pointed out that he had 4 winning records with Washington, and I was just pointing out that he only reached the payoffs once. But I'm telling you, if LT keeps on seeing new head coaches, we could see an early retirement from this guy. Does anybody remember a guy named Barry SAnders???

yeah i remember Barry Sanders, but wtf does have to do with this?  Cuz he retired after TEN years?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 11:03:48 PM »
gizzle are u trying to say the coaching changes will affect LT how they affected Sanders?

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 01:24:42 AM »

I hope this is a joke

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 06:52:08 AM »
Norv is a great offensive coordinator, but he is a horrible coach. Mark my words, the Raiders will have a better record than the Chargers.

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 09:50:25 AM »
Norv is a great offensive coordinator, but he is a horrible coach. Mark my words, the Raiders will have a better record than the Chargers.

You wanna bet your account on that? I'll delete my account if the Raiders have a better record than the Chargers, but if the Chargers have a better record, you delete yours.