Author Topic: BREAKING NFL NEWS- NORV TURNER= NEW CHARGERS HEAD COACH  (Read 665 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: BREAKING NFL NEWS- NORV TURNER= NEW CHARGERS HEAD COACH
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 09:51:58 AM »
Norv is a great offensive coordinator, but he is a horrible coach. Mark my words, the Raiders will have a better record than the Chargers.

Are you serious!?!?  The Chargers will win 11-13 games next year while the Raiders will be lucky to win 5 games, you are crazy homie.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 03:26:35 PM »
Norv is a great offensive coordinator, but he is a horrible coach. Mark my words, the Raiders will have a better record than the Chargers.

Are you serious!?!?  The Chargers will win 11-13 games next year while the Raiders will be lucky to win 5 games, you are crazy homie.
fuck i would love a 6-10 record for the raiders

I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 04:10:49 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!
When you have as much talent as they have and the right coordinators in place with leaders like they have. The head coach doesnt have to be Bill Bellicheck. Perfect example: George Seifert wins 2 Sb's with the best talent in the NFL. Goes to the Panthers with not as much talent and does terrible 1-15 record one year..If he did that before he won with the Niners everyone would say HE SUCKS!! But when you have talent it doesnt matter as much, as long as you have LEADERS on the team that can get the other players to play hard. Norv is a great mind offensively like Seifert was defensivly..Theyll be fine. And you need to watch more football if you think the Raiders will be better.
Let me ask you one question..HOW THE FUCK ARE THE RAIDERS GONNA MOVE THE BALL?  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 04:12:02 PM »

You wanna bet your account on that? I'll delete my account if the Raiders have a better record than the Chargers, but if the Chargers have a better record, you delete yours.

ill take that bet too  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 07:16:07 PM »
You got it, I'll bet my account. Is this gonna be one of those acgrundy type bets? You really think the Chargers are gonna have the same results with a completely different staff? They are going to completely rely on LT this season, he'll be lucky if he makes it though the entire season. The Raiders are guaranteed two wins next season. Rob Ryan knows everything Norv does. It is much easier to make adjustments to a defense to stop an offense, than to make adjustments to offense. The only thing that looks promising for The Chargers is their defense, but Rivera doesn't have much to work with, they aren't too bright. He won't be able to handle Kiffin's high powered offense. Kiss your fuckin' accounts goodbye, cuz the only way you are coming back is by bowing down to me.

PS minus one win from the team's record for every player that tests positive for a banned substance.

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 07:21:33 PM »
You got it, I'll bet my account. Is this gonna be one of those acgrundy type bets? You really think the Chargers are gonna have the same results with a completely different staff? They are going to completely rely on LT this season, he'll be lucky if he makes it though the entire season. The Raiders are guaranteed two wins next season. Rob Ryan knows everything Norv does. It is much easier to make adjustments to a defense to stop an offense, than to make adjustments to offense. The only thing that looks promising for The Chargers is their defense, but Rivera doesn't have much to work with, they aren't too bright. He won't be able to handle Kiffin's high powered offense. Kiss your fuckin' accounts goodbye, cuz the only way you are coming back is by bowing down to me.

PS minus one win from the team's record for every player that tests positive for a banned substance.

Ok. If I win, you put in your signature that you have a raider dick in yo mouf k? I'll do the same for myself.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 02:54:36 AM »

that has to be one of the dumbest football analysis i have ever heard in my life!! LOL! No offense bro, but c;mon.. "Raiders will win at least 2 games" LOL! What are the Chargers gonna win 1? Lane Kiffins high powered offense? Who are the players in this high powered offense you speak of? Dude youre way off with everything you said. LOL@the Chargers defense being the only positive thing...They had the #1 offense in the league last year and the coach running the offense is the same guy that CREATED IT! Dude, please think before you post...And yes my acct is officially on the line  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 09:33:51 AM »
LMAO haha, this move pretty much guarantees the Raiders will not be last in the AFC West

lmao..no...the Raiders will still suck
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 10:13:19 AM »
You guys need to quit bashing my Raiders.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2007, 03:48:45 PM »
You fuckin' idiot I said the Raiders are guaranteed 2 wins next season, because they play the Chargers twice. Not that hard to figure out. And I never said they were only going to win 2 games.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »
You fuckin' idiot I said the Raiders are guaranteed 2 wins next season, because they play the Chargers twice. Not that hard to figure out. And I never said they were only going to win 2 games.

read what u wrote about the Raiders being better and tell me who the idiot is... :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2007, 03:52:10 PM »
and u never answered my question...U said "Lane Kiffin's high powered offense" And i asked who is gonna MOVE the ball in this offense? Well...??
Exactly. In time Lane Kiffin will have them good cuz IMO hes a good young coach, but NO CHANCE are they better then the Chargers next year and not only that, but the Chargers will beat them again twice. The Raiders d will be good again, but the offense wont be much better imo unless they get some talent

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2007, 03:52:50 PM »
You guys need to quit bashing my Raiders.

Not bashing, just being realistic. You yourself said ud be happy with a 6-10 record..

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »
The Raiders fuckin suck. They will get at most 4 wins next year. If the Chargers are half as good as they were last year they'll still be better than the Raiders.