Author Topic: Nas is crayzie 4 marring this chicken  (Read 772 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Nas is crayzie 4 marring this chicken
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 02:59:08 PM »
:banana_hitit: and then some.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 03:00:26 PM »
shes fine but that pink hair is a no no

i think she a bout it, and bet she damn freak, but that fuckin hair is out of control

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 05:48:30 PM »

kelis can have a weird day..

it aint like she shaved her head and checked into rehab. ;)

Efrain

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 06:05:18 PM »
It's because Nas learned what every guy who gets serious with a chick who's only good for looks learns. Yeah sure they're hot, but they know that so they run around like they're the shit, they make you miserable, they don't do shit when it comes to acting like a woman should at the house, they party all the time and they need you for everything.

Nas went and found this chick who's the exact opposite, she's independent, self reliant and doesn't give a fuck about what people think or do for her. I bet she makes a real good wife on the home front. Plus her looks are boarderline so I bet she's a fuckin freak in the sack too.     

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »
her milkshake  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 06:50:16 PM »
She's not that attractive to me, but I'd fuck her in the ass so I could make a Takeover-like track against Nasir and use my rendezvous with Kelis as ammo in my arsenal of lyrical weaponry.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 07:00:56 PM »
I'd hit it anyday of the week.  Plus she seems like she's an individual / independant type of chick.  That's damn hard to come by.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 07:01:52 PM »
I'd hit it anyday of the week.  Plus she seems like she's an individual / independant type of chick.  That's damn hard to come by.
brittney spears without crack?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 07:13:11 PM »

Britney hasn't been hot in like 5+ years.  And just when you think she can't get any worse, she does.  I'm scared to see what this bitch does next. 

Kelis can be damn hot when she wants to be, but she'd rather be unique than try and copy what everybody else was doing.  Plus she actually brings something to the table as a musician whereas Britney was nothing more than a piece of ass lip synching.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 07:17:38 PM »

Britney hasn't been hot in like 5+ years.  And just when you think she can't get any worse, she does.  I'm scared to see what this bitch does next. 

Kelis can be damn hot when she wants to be, but she'd rather be unique than try and copy what everybody else was doing.  Plus she actually brings something to the table as a musician whereas Britney was nothing more than a piece of ass lip synching.

brittney spears in her prime look> kelis in her prime look
music is a different story.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 09:13:32 PM »

True, but the bitch is still crazy.  And crazy bitches scare me.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 10:18:30 PM »

True, but the bitch is still crazy.  And crazy bitches scare me.

crazy bitches are the best sex tho

Kool Beenz

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 10:21:54 PM »
lmao

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 10:48:42 PM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 10:57:53 PM »
I think she's fine but only if she's looking normal