Author Topic: Found this quote from George Washington calling Jews greatest danger to US.  (Read 1209 times)

Don Seer

Re: Found this quote from George Washington calling Jews greatest danger to US.
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 01:22:40 PM »
if this post was about george washington.. then why are there all those other quotes too.. just to put the knife in? you never even added anything. you just copied and pasted a bunch of random anti jew shit.. and thats it.. not even any input from yourself

i guess it was "bash the jew day"  at the mosque that got you fired up? toy soldier?

keep up this bigotry infinite and you'll be banned. for good this time.

*LOCKED*

fuck it..

*UNLOCKED*

btw i felt sorry for you after your cd's got jacked.. and i thought you were calming down.. after this.. now i think its karma. i've never actually been more disgusted by a single person in my life ever.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 01:34:07 PM by Seer - San »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 02:05:51 PM »
^^bravissimo
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2007, 04:33:41 AM »

see how the spineless wonder can't reply?

brian we know you're reading this and that you're too much of a coward to reply when someone doesn't agree with you.. what a bitch!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »
if this post was about george washington.. then why are there all those other quotes too.. just to put the knife in? you never even added anything. you just copied and pasted a bunch of random anti jew shit.. and thats it.. not even any input from yourself

i guess it was "bash the jew day"  at the mosque that got you fired up? toy soldier?

*LOCKED*

fuck it..

*UNLOCKED*

btw i felt sorry for you after your cd's got jacked.. and i thought you were calming down.. after this.. now i think its karma. i've never actually been more disgusted by a single person in my life ever.

get em seer

dexter

damn

Narrator

*LOCKED*

fuck it..

*UNLOCKED*

Ouch.  No really...fuckin OUCH.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Seer, can you not just ban him... he seriously has had 2 many chances!!!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i watched this 1 movie that takes place right as germany is about to atack poland and i like this 1 quote from it, its from this jew hater perfect race motherfucker and hes like its a fact that all of germanys unhappyness can be led to the jews, and the jew that was rooming with him on the ship answers, yea jews and bicycle riders, why bicycle riders? why the jews?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
you should watch Der Ewige Jude (The Eternal Jew)
(dubbed)

so why should we watch this?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
yea jews and bicycle riders, why bicycle riders?

Because they glided into Berlin on their little contraptions thinking they were better than everyone, and all the hard working Germans became frustrated with the government and refused to work. "Why should we waste 50 good steps getting from the house to the general store while they use 5 easy strides?" they would ask. This lead to a lack of productivity and the downfall of the German economy. Until of couse Hitler showed up and threw those cycling parasites into the ovens. Fuck bike riders and all those who support them. You'll never catch me on a bike.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
you should watch Der Ewige Jude (The Eternal Jew)
(dubbed)

so why should we watch this?

as funny as der ewige jude was (I particularly liked the part where the devoted 10 minutes to talk about how rats colonised the world and ended 'just like the jew'), it certainly isn't scientific proof as it is pure propagander to further nazi objectives. All the same i thought it would appeal to brian.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i watched this 1 movie that takes place right as germany is about to atack poland and i like this 1 quote from it, its from this jew hater perfect race motherfucker and hes like its a fact that all of germanys unhappyness can be led to the jews, and the jew that was rooming with him on the ship answers, yea jews and bicycle riders, why bicycle riders? why the jews?

lol, cool
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Kool Beenz

That nigga George was also against political parties...

he was probably the best president because he new jews and political parties were bad for the United States... he was right

dexter

he was probably the best president because he new jews and political parties were bad for the United States... he was right
Wrong

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Wrong

absolutely
[J-Live]