Author Topic: Found this quote from George Washington calling Jews greatest danger to US.  (Read 1213 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Historical Quotes

GEORGE WASHINGTON, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.: “They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in ... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America.”

GEN. WILLIAM SHERMAN 19th c. American soldier. In a letter from Union-occupied Memphis, July 30, 1862, he wrote:

“I found so many Jews and speculators here trading in cotton, and secessionists had become so open in refusing anything but gold, that I have felt myself bound to stop it. The gold can have but one use-the purchase of arms and ammunition... Of course, I have respected all permits by yourself or the Secretary of the Treasury, but in these new cases (swarms of Jews), I have stopped it.” (The Sherman Letters)

GEORGE BERNARD SHAW 20th c. British dramatist. “This is the real enemy, the invader from the East, the Druze, the ruffian, the oriental parasite; in a word the Jew.” (London Morning Post, December 3, 1925)

“This craving for bouquets by Jews is a symptom of racial degeneration. The Jews are worse than my own people. Those Jews who still want to be the chosen race (chosen by the late Lord Balfour) can go to Palestine and stew in their own juice. The rest had better stop being Jews and start being human beings.” (Literary Digest, Oct. 12, ‘32)

MARK TWAIN (S. L. Clemens) 19th c. American writer. “In the U.S. Cotton states, after the war ... the Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the negroes' wants on credit, and at the end of the season was the proprietor of the negro's share of the present crop and part of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew. ... In the England of John's time everybody got into debt to the Jew. He gathered all lucrative enterprises into his hands... He had to be banished from the realm. For like reasons, Spain had to banish him 400 years ago, and Austria a couple of centuries later. In all ages Christian Europe has been obliged to curtail his activities. If he entered upon a trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. The law had to step in to save the Christian from the poor-house. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money. Even to get rich. This history has a most sordid and practical commercial look. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, but not for the other nine. Protestants have persecuted Catholics--but they did not take their livelihoods away from them. Catholics have persecuted Protestants--but they never closed agriculture and the handicrafts against them. I feel convinced that the Crucifixion has not much to do with the world's attitude toward the Jew; that the reasons for it are much older than that event...I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not in any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life... You will say that the Jew is everywhere numerically feeble. When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. People told me that they had reasons to suspect that for business reasons, many Jews did not report themselves as Jews. It looks plausible. I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the Jews are exceedingly active in politics” ("Concerning the Jews," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899)

RICHARD WAGNER 19th c. German composer. “The Jew has never had an art of his own, hence never a life of art-enabling import...So long as the separate art of music had a real organic life-need in it, down to the epochs of Mozart and Beethoven, there was nowhere to be found a Jew composer: it was utterly impossible for an element quite foreign to that living organism to take a part in the formative stages of that life. Only when a body's inner death is manifest, do outside elements win the power of judgment in it--yet merely to destroy it. On one thing am I clear: that is the influence which the Jews have gained upon our mental life, as displayed in the deflection and falsification of our highest culture-tendencies. Whether the downfall of our culture can be arrested by a violent rejection of the destructive alien element, I am unable to decide, since that would require forées with whose existence I am unacquainted.” ( From his book Judaism in Music)

H.L. MENCKEN 20th C. American writer. “The Jews could be put down very plausibly as the most unpleasant race ever heard of. As commonly encountered they lack many of the qualities that mark the civilized man: courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, confidence. They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display.” (Treatise on the Gods)

RALPH WALDO EMERSON 19th c. philosopher, poet. “The sufferance which is the badge of the Jew has made him, in these days, the ruler of the rulers of the earth.” (Fate: an essay)

H.G. WELLS 20th c. British writer. “Zionism is an expression of Jewish refusal to assimilate. If the Jews have suffered, it is because they have regarded themselves as a chosen people.” (The Anatomy of Frustration)
“A careful study of anti-Semitic prejudice and accusations might be of great value to many Jews, who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict.” (Letter of Nov. 11, 1933)

CHARLES LINDBERGH 20th American aviator, writer. Wednesday, August 23, 1939: “We are disturbed about the effect of the Jewish influence in our press, radio and motion pictures. It may become very serious. [Fulton] Lewis told us of one instance where the Jewish advertising firms threatened to remove all their advertising from the Mutual system if a certain feature were permitted to go on the air. The threat was powerful enough to have the feature removed..

Thursday, May 1, 1941 The pressure for war is high and mounting. The people are opposed to it, but the Administration seems to have 'the bit in its teeth' and is hell-bent on its way to war. Most of the Jewish interests in the country are behind war, and they control a huge part of our press and radio and most of our motion pictures. There are also the 'intellectuals' and the 'Anglophiles,' and the British agents who are allowed free rein, the international financial interests, and many others.” (The Wartime Journals)

NAPOLEON BONAPARTE, French statesman, general. “The Jews provided troops for my campaign in Poland, but they ought to reimburse me: I soon found that they are no good for anything but selling old clothes...Legislation must be put in effect everywhere that the general well-being is in danger. The government cannot look with indifference on the way a despicable nation takes possession of all the provinces of France. The Jews have to be treated as a special people. They are a state within the state. It is discouraging for the French nation to end up under the sway of the lowest of peoples. The Jews are the master robbers of the modern age; they are the carrion birds of humanity... They must be treated with political justice, not with civil justice. They are surely not real citizens... We ought to ban the Jews from commerce because they abuse it... The evils of the Jews do not stem from individuals but from the fundamental nature of this people.”
(From Napoleon's Reflexions, and from speeches before the Council of State on April 30 and May 7, 1806.)

“Nothing more contemptible could be done than the reception of the Jews by you. I decided to improve the Jews. But I do not want more of them in my kingdom. Indeed, I have done all to prove my scorn of the most vile nation in the world.” (Letter to his brother Jerome, king of Westphalia, March 6, 1808.)

HENRY WALLACE, Secretary of Commerce, under President Harry Truman, wrote in his diary that in 1946 Truman was "exasperated" over Jewish pressure that he support Zionist rule over Palestine. Wallace added, "Pres. Truman expressed himself as being very much 'put out' with the Jews. He said that 'Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on earth, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck?' Pros. Truman said he had no use for them and didn't care what happened to them."

TRUMAN CAPOTE, 20th c. American writer: In an interview, he assailed "the Zionist mafia" monopolizing publishing today, and protested a tendency to suppress writings that do not meet with Jewish approval. (Playboy magazine, March 1968)

VOLTAIRE (François Marie Arouet). 18th c. French philosopher, writer: “Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race.” (Essai sur les moeurs)

“You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny.” (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.')

“They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race.” (Lettres de Memmjus a Ciceron, 1771)

HENRY FORD : “Jews have always controlled the business. . . The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada . . . is
exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind.” (The Dearborn Independent, 12-19 Feb. 1921)

ST. THOMAS AQUINAS, 13th c. scholastic philosopher : "The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to work so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming more avaricious.” (On the Governance of the Jews)

FRANZ LISZT, famed composer quoted in Col. E. N. Sanctuary's Are These Things So?: “The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever.”

MARTIN LUTHER 16th c. German religious reformer. “The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen...Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement an enemy than a real Jew ... A person who does not know the Devil, might wonder why they are so at enmity with the Christians above all others; for which they have no reason, since we only do good to them... They do not work, do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile!... Do not their Talmud and rabbis write that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob (as they do with their moneylending) from a heathen, is a divine service. And they are the masters of the world and we are their servants-yea, their cattle... Now behold what a nice, thick, fat lie it is when they complain about being captives among us! Jerusalem was destroyed more than 1400 years ago and during that time we Christians have been tortured and persecuted by the Jews in all the world... I wish they were in Jerusalem with the other Jews and whomsoever they would like to have with them... For as heard before, God's wrath is so great over them that through soft mercy they only become more wicked, through hard treatment, however, only a little better…”

Benjamin Franklin (This prediction was made during the intermission of the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787, and was recorded by Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a South Carolina delegate.): “I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal. For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But, gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other peoples not of their race. If you do not exclude them from these United States, in this Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance and jeopardized our liberty. If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves... A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention.”
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Many of these quotes would be alarming in today's media.  George Washington, who America considers to be the father of the Nation, looks as if he's calling Jews the most dangerous and suggesting their eradication.  The interesting part about all this is that the Jews are too small to wage any kind of war, so their wars are all proxy wars, they fight wars through the media and the banks; which from one perspective you could say is really smart, and through another perspective you could say is just as bad or worse than a bullet.

I didn't have time yet to read the longer quotes.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Thats real talk, look at how many important figures said something about them.  Damn that just shows...

btw, whats the source?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
you should watch Der Ewige Jude (The Eternal Jew)

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you should watch Der Ewige Jude (The Eternal Jew)
(dubbed)

« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 04:38:32 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
hm okay, very interesting racist nationalist crap you posted, infinite.

ehhmmm, im sorry i must have missed the point but, what was the purpose of posting racist crap again?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Since no one has ever proven that being born into an ethnic group of people suffices to make people threatening to people from other ethnic groups(Unless some 'arschfikers' here consider 'der ewige jude' to be scientific proof), I don't see how an entire ethnic category (which includes all individuals who have ever been born into it) can be proclaimed as threatening to other people. This is equivalent to an Arab calling Europeans and Americans "threats" because of some grimy experiences throughout history his family, as well as he himself, had with some of them. Just like an Israeli defining Arabs, as a whole, as threats and vice versa. Just like a Jew viewing Germans, as a whole, as threatening. Racism is detrimental to humanity, learn the god damn lesson finally.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Since no one has ever proven that being born into an ethnic group of people suffices to make people threatening to people from other ethnic groups(Unless some 'arschfikers' here consider 'der ewige jude' to be scientific proof), I don't see how an entire ethnic category (which includes all individuals who have ever been born into it) can be proclaimed as threatening to other people. This is equivalent to an Arab calling Europeans and Americans "threats" because of some grimy experiences throughout history his family, as well as he himself, had with some of them. Just like an Israeli defining Arabs, as a whole, as threats and vice versa. Just like a Jew viewing Germans, as a whole, as threatening. Racism is detrimental to humanity, learn the god damn lesson finally.
well said, shame I don't believe u truely believe in everything you said.

as funny as der ewige jude was (I particularly liked the part where the devoted 10 minutes to talk about how rats colonised the world and ended 'just like the jew'), it certainly isn't scientific proof as it is pure propagander to further nazi objectives. All the same i thought it would appeal to brian.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Fortunately for us both, the authenticity of things isn't defined by people's belief. Although I don't see how it matters what my outlook is on the basic tuisms I mentioned: They wouldn't be any less truer if I didn't adhere to them.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
We have to try to teach people to understand that the threat to this world does not exist in some cave in Pakistan.  That is a lie.  They are always trying to trick you to believe that some invisible enemy existing in the border region between Pakistan and Afganistan is what we should all be afaid of. 

People have to wake up and realize that some guy earning less than a dollar a day throwing mustard turds at a US convoy does not represent any kind of real threat to this world.  He has no real power to control anything.

On the other hand, what George Washington was fearing, was Jewish bankers, businessman, who could sit in an office in a suit and tie, and use their economic power and leverage, to turn the United States into a sattelite for Israel.  And that's real power.  When you can sit in an office in a suit and tie and make a business desicion that could force millions into poverty, debt or servitude.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Found this quote from George Washington calling Jews greatest danger to US.
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 10:48:51 AM »
We have to try to teach people to understand that the threat to this world does not exist in some cave in Pakistan.  That is a lie.  They are always trying to trick you to believe that some invisible enemy existing in the border region between Pakistan and Afganistan is what we should all be afaid of. 

ah now i understand your point, youre basically trying to channel the racism from one prepostorous national scapegoat, to a different one. this way you make many things better, brian. really, keep it up! +1 (though this is not gonna help much)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 10:52:36 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 11:56:11 AM »

People have to wake up and realize that some guy earning less than a dollar a day throwing mustard turds at a US convoy does not represent any kind of real threat to this world.  He has no real power to control anything.

On the other hand, what George Washington was fearing, was Jewish bankers, businessman, who could sit in an office in a suit and tie, and use their economic power and leverage, to turn the United States into a sattelite for Israel.  And that's real power.  When you can sit in an office in a suit and tie and make a business desicion that could force millions into poverty, debt or servitude.
LOL. Your theory of Jews turning the US into a sattelite for Israel sounds more ridicolous then Osama or illegal immigration being a threat to the country.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 12:06:34 PM »
to be honest with you i dont think anybody likes jews except the jews lol

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 12:08:39 PM »

LOL. Your theory of Jews turning the US into a sattelite for Israel sounds more ridicolous then Osama or illegal immigration being a threat to the country.

Look at this current Iran situation.  Iran can't reach America.  America could easily thwart any WMD's from reaching American soil.  However, Iran could attack Israel, or ship weapons to Hezbollah.  So therefore, this whole Iran thing has more to do with Israel than it does America; but America is being used as a tool by the Zionist lobby.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 12:12:33 PM »
to be honest with you i dont think anybody likes jews except the jews lol

It's not about disliking the Jews.  As a people, you have good and bad Jews just like any other racial group.  So you can't generalize.  Some Jews your friends with and some your not.  But we can definitely say that Jews are in a much more powerful position than Muslims are. 

So when you talk about Muslims being a threat because of the World Trade Center, the ironic thing is that the Jews control world trade in the first place, and still do!  That Sept. 11th incident didn't change anything.  The Jews are still setting up economic polocies that can determine the price of a countries resources or plunge them into debt and starve millions.