Author Topic: TOMMY FITS 2000 POST EXTRAVAGANZA  (Read 895 times)

herpes

TOMMY FITS 2000 POST EXTRAVAGANZA
« on: February 21, 2007, 02:47:55 PM »
Yes a true OG here and this is like my 3rd of 4th time reachin 2k lol... time for shout outs

Siavash aka doggystylin.... you're my boy son.. keep ya head up

Jrome... one of the best posters around here and I always enjoy reading your shit.  The biggest hip hop head.  You new jacks can learn a thing or 2 from him.

sikotic.. another OG and one of the best posters here, even tho i dont get the dip set infatuation.  But to each his own

Quietmoney... one of the doper posters here, but crack down on the books.  As fucked up and useless as high school is ya gotta do it.

NIK... an og and part of the dubcc history... but get over shaq already man, its scary your hate.

Laker fans.... thank you for more or less killing the bball discussion aspect of the dubcc.  Theres a lot of bball fans here that jus dont talk bball anymore b/c its pointless

PLANT.... one of the doper posters here even tho hes a snoop fan lol... long live the nikcc movement

Infinte... a lot of people here want you banned, but not me.  We need characters like you here.

Knuckles... you dont post here much anymore but we need heads like you here

spice... truth be told you're probably a cool person in real life, still a tool tho

kain... i know at times you tried to get under my skin, but for some reason i always found your schtick funny and a few times i thought u were unfairly banned

trauma... your a closet homo...goin crazy over a video game and michael jackson... get some help

bishop lamont... i think your a wack poster that adds nothing to the board

J bananas... gets a shout just b/c hes j bananas

Big Jake... one of the OG's here and a quality poster at that

Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist... im white but im down with the kill whitey movement.  Im down to clap some crackas... you can kill me afterwards but let me have some fun too

Seer... can we get some mods in the outbound connection that will do there job and clean it up.

tech... WHERE ARE YOU THE DUBCC NEEDS YOU

cwalker and se7en.... so what you guys like to either jerk off with ur dad or in the liabary... we all got our fetishes play on playa

jomo - dont worry u dont know kid n play... you live in holland or some shit its alright

west coast, ted, and cali is where im at... NY still >>>> cali but u some cool cats

javi, i am the anton, and rik.... props for being baseball fans

mo sav... u still mad the mets made the playoffs this year cuz u would bring up the mets during some discussions that had nothing to do with the mets.

and last but not least

tongue twister... its a celebration how could i forget about.... tell your sister to be by my house 2nite at 10 with the condoms and blow.

and to those i didnt mention too bad

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Wl2qDeAvn6c&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Wl2qDeAvn6c&amp;autoplay=0</a>

« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 03:13:01 PM by Tommy Fits »

Throwback

Re: TOMMY FITS 2000 POST EXTRAVAGANZA
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 02:50:53 PM »
damn this is bad.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 03:06:12 PM »
Big propz to you my nigga!! Definitely a favorite 'roun hurr to me!! Congrats on your 3rd or 4th time. Stay keepin' it hood! 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 03:20:48 PM »
Laker fans.... thank you for more or less killing the bball discussion aspect of the dubcc.  Theres a lot of bball fans here that jus dont talk bball anymore b/c its pointless

Props on the 2 Gs, but you definitely got way more than that. I'm more than over Shaq though...Can you say Lamar, Kwame, Bynum, & Jordan + over $30 mill saved in luxury taxes? ;D

Ya'll who are scared to post about basketball because of Laker fans just don't know shit and never have anything valid to say. If you disagree, prove us wrong...Everything I say regarding basketball has been rational and logical, as for many of the other Laker fans here...You're just bein a flat out hater, Tommyboy...:nawty:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 03:22:34 PM by Now_I_Know »

herpes

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 03:31:14 PM »

Props on the 2 Gs, but you definitely got way more than that. I'm more than over Shaq though...Can you say Lamar, Kwame, Bynum, & Jordan + over $30 mill saved in luxury taxes? ;D

Ya'll who are scared to post about basketball because of Laker fans just don't know shit and never have anything valid to say. If you disagree, prove us wrong...Everything I say regarding basketball has been rational and logical, as for many of the other Laker fans here...You're just bein a flat out hater, Tommyboy...:nawty:

no we dont talk about it b/c it becomes.... FUCK YOU GUYS YOU DONT KNOW BASKETBALL KOBE IS GOD... FUCK SHAQ AN THE REFS FOR BEING IN BED WITH D-WADE... even if the discussion had nothing to do with any of the names I just mentioned.  Whats the point.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 03:36:29 PM »
Your welcome. Though I don't recall ever killing a discussion on dubcc.

When the hell is he ever needed?

west coast, ted, and cali is where im at... NY still >>>> cali but u some cool cats
:laugh: San Ysidro>>NY

+1 to the OG.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 03:37:29 PM »
propz!  fuck that tool comment though, Im a cool guy Fits like Im sure you are to.

rik

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 03:39:19 PM »
Props pimp, thanks for the shout.

I can't wait for baseball season.

Not all Laker fans diss you though. I am one of the biggest Laker fans ever and have not once dissed you my whole time on dubcc. Plus I could have a sophisticated basketball conversation without bringing up the Lakers.

rik

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 03:42:45 PM »
Oh yeah I forgot to add one thing

CALI>>>>>>NY

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 03:47:02 PM »

When the hell is he ever needed?

im also wonderin...

aside from that: too bad
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 03:56:16 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 04:05:12 PM »
props tommy

rik

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »
^ That hoagie in your sig looks pifftastic.

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 04:39:44 PM »
props tom, thanks for the shout

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 04:41:09 PM »
^ That hoagie in your sig looks pifftastic.

philly cheese steak, greatest sandwich ever

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 04:41:53 PM »
Props Homie. Keep it gangsta  8)