Author Topic: TOMMY FITS 2000 POST EXTRAVAGANZA  (Read 865 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: TOMMY FITS 2000 POST EXTRAVAGANZA
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 05:02:59 PM »
bishop lamont?   ???

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 05:05:27 PM »
That's all the shout out I get?  For being a baseball fan?!  I thought we were closer than that man  :(

rik

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 05:10:11 PM »
^ That hoagie in your sig looks pifftastic.

philly cheese steak, greatest sandwich ever

Cheese steaks are bomb, but I prefer a meatball sub.

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »
Tom congrats on hittin 2Gz u crazy motherfucker  :cheers:, NIKCC!!!  :rock:  Props, hope everything is good man

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 05:13:54 PM »
Sparegeez- the bestest, dopest poster on dubcc. Keep it up homie, you're the man!

Props man!

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 05:33:07 PM »
Props, Tom. One of the funniest muthaniggas on here. Your posts never disappoint.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 05:38:46 PM »
You already know what it is Tommy.  Props man.  Here's to the next time you hit 2K :cheers:

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 05:43:08 PM »
we run deeper than dubcc, you know what it is

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 07:49:03 PM »
Laker fans.... thank you for more or less killing the bball discussion aspect of the dubcc.  Theres a lot of bball fans here that jus dont talk bball anymore b/c its pointless

Props on the 2 Gs, but you definitely got way more than that. I'm more than over Shaq though...Can you say Lamar, Kwame, Bynum, & Jordan + over $30 mill saved in luxury taxes? ;D

Ya'll who are scared to post about basketball because of Laker fans just don't know shit and never have anything valid to say. If you disagree, prove us wrong...Everything I say regarding basketball has been rational and logical, as for many of the other Laker fans here...You're just bein a flat out hater, Tommyboy...:nawty:

no we dont talk about it b/c it becomes.... FUCK YOU GUYS YOU DONT KNOW BASKETBALL KOBE IS GOD... FUCK SHAQ AN THE REFS FOR BEING IN BED WITH D-WADE... even if the discussion had nothing to do with any of the names I just mentioned.  Whats the point.

Show me an example...You're exaggerating something out of nothing. You know damn well that a majority of the Laker fans here (Ted, Rik, Halu, wcsoldier, Antonio, Mdogg, Mr. Nice Guy, doggystylin, myself, etc.) are extremely mature and perfectly capable of making valid points without going off topic or being illogical. In fact, it's the HATERS who usually come in with some dumb, pointless shit like "damn, get off Kobe's dick!", instead of making valid points...LOL.

rik

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 07:58:30 PM »
Laker fans.... thank you for more or less killing the bball discussion aspect of the dubcc.  Theres a lot of bball fans here that jus dont talk bball anymore b/c its pointless

Props on the 2 Gs, but you definitely got way more than that. I'm more than over Shaq though...Can you say Lamar, Kwame, Bynum, & Jordan + over $30 mill saved in luxury taxes? ;D

Ya'll who are scared to post about basketball because of Laker fans just don't know shit and never have anything valid to say. If you disagree, prove us wrong...Everything I say regarding basketball has been rational and logical, as for many of the other Laker fans here...You're just bein a flat out hater, Tommyboy...:nawty:

no we dont talk about it b/c it becomes.... FUCK YOU GUYS YOU DONT KNOW BASKETBALL KOBE IS GOD... FUCK SHAQ AN THE REFS FOR BEING IN BED WITH D-WADE... even if the discussion had nothing to do with any of the names I just mentioned.  Whats the point.

Show me an example...You're exaggerating something out of nothing. You know damn well that a majority of the Laker fans here (Ted, Rik, Halu, wcsoldier, Antonio, Mdogg, Mr. Nice Guy, doggystylin, myself, etc.) are extremely mature and perfectly capable of making valid points without going off topic or being illogical. In fact, it's the HATERS who usually come in with some dumb, pointless shit like "damn, get off Kobe's dick!", instead of making valid points...LOL.

Real spit right there my friend.

herpes

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 08:04:51 PM »

lmfao @ you... your the worst one of the bunch.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 09:06:24 PM »
PROPS

WHERES tha beer

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 09:15:51 PM »

Yea, you've really shown that you have a clue what the fuck you're talking about in the sports section. ::)

Like I said:
Show me an example...

Just one, Tommyboy...If you really can.

herpes

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 09:29:17 PM »

Yea, you've really shown that you have a clue what the fuck you're talking about in the sports section. ::)

Like I said:
Show me an example...

Just one, Tommyboy...If you really can.

LOL, look at you gettin all touchy... but btw nik if you want to say something like i dont know wtf im talking about when it comes to sports, come holla at me when you are able to discuss more then just one sport.  And I dont have to go searching in other threads to find and example.  Whenever anyone has opinion on basketball you dont agree with its  right away to the your a moron you dont what you talking about.

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 09:31:07 PM »
He're some examples...

In a thread about Carmelo and Howard being all-stars

Lamar Odom>Josh Howard...It's bullshit that they didn't consider Odom cuz he was out with injury. Especially if you consider that Melo was out for almost as long, and Josh Howard missed his share of games as well...In my opinion, Odom's reputation alone should have gotten him in. from leading the USA team, to shutting down+outperforming Shaw Marion in the playoffs last season... but did I expect him to make it? Of course not...PeACe

In a thread about Dwyane Wade

You still haven't proved how its stupid. If Miami had a winning record and Wade was putting up the same numbers PLEASE explain how he isn't a legit canidate...

He's not HALF as good as Kobe...That on its own should be enough reason. LMAO, I can't believe YOU are arguing this after all the shit you've talked about Wade...When was the last time we had an MVP who averaged more free-throws made than field-goals made?...NEVER! That would be more sickening than your basketball related opinions...

In a thread about Shaq being injured

8-11, 20 points in 20 minutes, suck a dick haters.

Yea, with 4 rebounds and 4 turnovers...It's sad that this is what we have to consider a great game for Shaq. Especially since it took him over half a season to put a game like that together. Andrew Bynum>>>Nick Collison>>>Shaq.