Author Topic: TOMMY FITS 2000 POST EXTRAVAGANZA  (Read 867 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: TOMMY FITS 2000 POST EXTRAVAGANZA
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2007, 09:35:31 PM »
Laker fans.... thank you for more or less killing the bball discussion aspect of the dubcc.  Theres a lot of bball fans here that jus dont talk bball anymore b/c its pointless

Props on the 2 Gs, but you definitely got way more than that. I'm more than over Shaq though...Can you say Lamar, Kwame, Bynum, & Jordan + over $30 mill saved in luxury taxes? ;D

Ya'll who are scared to post about basketball because of Laker fans just don't know shit and never have anything valid to say. If you disagree, prove us wrong...Everything I say regarding basketball has been rational and logical, as for many of the other Laker fans here...You're just bein a flat out hater, Tommyboy...:nawty:

no we dont talk about it b/c it becomes.... FUCK YOU GUYS YOU DONT KNOW BASKETBALL KOBE IS GOD... FUCK SHAQ AN THE REFS FOR BEING IN BED WITH D-WADE... even if the discussion had nothing to do with any of the names I just mentioned.  Whats the point.

Show me an example...You're exaggerating something out of nothing. You know damn well that a majority of the Laker fans here (Ted, Rik, Halu, wcsoldier, Antonio, Mdogg, Mr. Nice Guy, doggystylin, myself, etc.) are extremely mature and perfectly capable of making valid points without going off topic or being illogical. In fact, it's the HATERS who usually come in with some dumb, pointless shit like "damn, get off Kobe's dick!", instead of making valid points...LOL.

lmfao @ you... your the worst one of the bunch.

Yea, you've really shown that you have a clue what the fuck you're talking about in the sports section. ::)

Like I said:
Show me an example...

Just one, Tommyboy...If you really can.

LOL, look at you gettin all touchy... but btw nik if you want to say something like i dont know wtf im talking about when it comes to sports, come holla at me when you are able to discuss more then just one sport.  And I dont have to go searching in other threads to find and example.  Whenever anyone has opinion on basketball you dont agree with its  right away to the your a moron you dont what you talking about.

The only way I call someone a moron or tell them they don't know what they're talking about is when they make illogical comments. And that's always followed by me contradicting what they say and explaining my beliefs, it's not like I just reply saying "you're a moron" and that's it...And Tommyboy, why do I need to "holla at you" about baseball when we're talking about basketball right now? :nawty: You're the one who's talking about basketball when you haven't proven that you know shit in relation to the sport...Also, explain how I'm getting touchy, buddy...I'm just saying you're speaking out your ass, that's all. Has nothing to do with being "touchy"...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »
He're some examples...

In a thread about Carmelo and Howard being all-stars

Lamar Odom>Josh Howard...It's bullshit that they didn't consider Odom cuz he was out with injury. Especially if you consider that Melo was out for almost as long, and Josh Howard missed his share of games as well...In my opinion, Odom's reputation alone should have gotten him in. from leading the USA team, to shutting down+outperforming Shaw Marion in the playoffs last season... but did I expect him to make it? Of course not...PeACe

Odom was a candidate to fill in...

In a thread about Dwyane Wade

You still haven't proved how its stupid. If Miami had a winning record and Wade was putting up the same numbers PLEASE explain how he isn't a legit canidate...

He's not HALF as good as Kobe...That on its own should be enough reason. LMAO, I can't believe YOU are arguing this after all the shit you've talked about Wade...When was the last time we had an MVP who averaged more free-throws made than field-goals made?...NEVER! That would be more sickening than your basketball related opinions...

Kobe is an MVP candidate, the discussion was "who is the MVP?"

In a thread about Shaq being injured

8-11, 20 points in 20 minutes, suck a dick haters.

Yea, with 4 rebounds and 4 turnovers...It's sad that this is what we have to consider a great game for Shaq. Especially since it took him over half a season to put a game like that together. Andrew Bynum>>>Nick Collison>>>Shaq.

That was a general statement to show how much Shaq has digressed.

Nothing I said in all of that was illogical or irrational....You lose. :-*

herpes

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 09:44:31 PM »
Laker fans.... thank you for more or less killing the bball discussion aspect of the dubcc.  Theres a lot of bball fans here that jus dont talk bball anymore b/c its pointless

Props on the 2 Gs, but you definitely got way more than that. I'm more than over Shaq though...Can you say Lamar, Kwame, Bynum, & Jordan + over $30 mill saved in luxury taxes? ;D

Ya'll who are scared to post about basketball because of Laker fans just don't know shit and never have anything valid to say. If you disagree, prove us wrong...Everything I say regarding basketball has been rational and logical, as for many of the other Laker fans here...You're just bein a flat out hater, Tommyboy...:nawty:

no we dont talk about it b/c it becomes.... FUCK YOU GUYS YOU DONT KNOW BASKETBALL KOBE IS GOD... FUCK SHAQ AN THE REFS FOR BEING IN BED WITH D-WADE... even if the discussion had nothing to do with any of the names I just mentioned.  Whats the point.

Show me an example...You're exaggerating something out of nothing. You know damn well that a majority of the Laker fans here (Ted, Rik, Halu, wcsoldier, Antonio, Mdogg, Mr. Nice Guy, doggystylin, myself, etc.) are extremely mature and perfectly capable of making valid points without going off topic or being illogical. In fact, it's the HATERS who usually come in with some dumb, pointless shit like "damn, get off Kobe's dick!", instead of making valid points...LOL.

Yea, you've really shown that you have a clue what the fuck you're talking about in the sports section. ::)

Like I said:
Show me an example...

LOL, look at you gettin all touchy... but btw nik if you want to say something like i dont know wtf im talking about when it comes to sports, come holla at me when you are able to discuss more then just one sport.  And I dont have to go searching in other threads to find and example.  Whenever anyone has opinion on basketball you dont agree with its  right away to the your a moron you dont what you talking about.

The only way I call someone a moron or tell them they don't know what they're talking about is when they make illogical comments. And that's always followed by me contradicting what they say and explaining my beliefs, it's not like I just reply saying "you're a moron" and that's it...And Tommyboy, why do I need to "holla at you" about baseball when we're talking about basketball right now? :nawty: You're the one who's talking about basketball when you haven't proven that you know shit in relation to the sport...Also, explain how I'm getting touchy, buddy...I'm just saying you're speaking out your ass, that's all. Has nothing to do with being "touchy"...PeACe
fuck it there is no point in arguing with you, its like talkin to a 5 year old.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2007, 09:49:35 PM »

Like I said:
Show me an example...

fuck it there is no point in arguing with you, its like talkin to a 5 year old.

Yea, I really sound 5...Great points you're making there, Tommyboy. You won! I especially love the proof you provided for all those outrageous claims you made...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2007, 10:06:00 PM »
Do u want a medallion of honor or a statuette with engravings on it or something?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 10:31:26 PM »
One of the funniest muthaniggas on here.
A funny whatnow? :eh:

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 11:56:07 PM »
Shout!
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2007, 02:59:02 PM »
Props. LOL i wasnt mad about the Mets i just couldnt think of any other argument haha. Keep posting.

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
NIK you piece of shit quit ruining the celebration.  You're like the bitch that cries at parties.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 06:14:34 PM »
lol he's like the gay kid at the house party, acting more drunk than he is to get attention

herpes

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 08:15:58 PM »
^^^^^ LMFAO @ the 2 post above me.  And jrome you ever heard the real hip hop (pete rock remix)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 08:26:12 PM »
^^^^^ LMFAO @ the 2 post above me.  And jrome you ever heard the real hip hop (pete rock remix)

Yeah I was bumpin it this last weekend in fact.  Crazy that shit made everybody forget about Primo's version.  Notice the DAS EFX in the avi?

herpes

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2007, 08:30:49 PM »

Yeah I was bumpin it this last weekend in fact.  Crazy that shit made everybody forget about Primo's version.  Notice the DAS EFX in the avi?

Yea, thats why I asked b/c ive been bumpin the remix non stop lately lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2007, 10:23:33 PM »
LOL. The groupies are getting mad...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 10:40:34 PM »
Gratz on 2k for the 4th time. Stop deleting your acct!