Author Topic: HUGE WESTCOAST DROP - The very first picture of N.W.A - RARE SHIT  (Read 3255 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: HUGE WESTCOAST DROP - The very first picture of N.W.A - RARE SHIT
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 08:06:18 AM »
he don't look female. it's just the 80's.

-T

get off his dick

a)what I said was completely accurate.
b) oh sorry, i forgot, you're not allowed to be a fan of a rapper unless he really shot people and did crime in the streets. How fast would you be down someone's throat for saying Pac was gay or some shit? I wasn't down anyone's throat, just making a completely reasonable comment. I'll be the first to say Dre's fucking up and he is for working with people like 50(insanely mediocre) instead of people like Crooked I(insanely unused talent).

-T

a) That hat he has on that pic ain't completely macho. And look at that pose.. well, nuff said. lol
b) Nah man, I didn't say that. It ain't about how gangsta u are for me. For example Slug. Atmosphere ain't Gangsta rap. I listen to all kinds of rap.
And what u say about Pac. If somebody said Pac wasa on some gay shit, I'd laugh in their cause I know they had nothing to back it up, but why do u get all butthurt what we said about Dre?  hmm
b) Plus, I've figured out that u like a track just because it has the Dre nametag.

And don't forget. Dre's probably my favorite producer.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:17:57 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 09:44:18 AM »

-T

get off his dick

b) oh sorry, i forgot, you're not allowed to be a fan of a rapper unless he really shot people and did crime in the streets. How fast would you be down someone's throat for saying Pac was gay or some shit? I wasn't down anyone's throat, just making a completely reasonable comment. I'll be the first to say Dre's fucking up and he is for working with people like 50(insanely mediocre) instead of people like Crooked I(insanely unused talent).

-T

a) That hat he has on that pic ain't completely macho. And look at that pose.. well, nuff said. lol
b) Nah man, I didn't say that. It ain't about how gangsta u are for me. For example Slug. Atmosphere ain't Gangsta rap. I listen to all kinds of rap.
And what u say about Pac. If somebody said Pac wasa on some gay shit, I'd laugh in their cause I know they had nothing to back it up, but why do u get all butthurt what we said about Dre?  hmm
b) Plus, I've figured out that u like a track just because it has the Dre nametag.

"he don't look female. it's just the 80's"-that's getting butthurt? Nah i reacted to yoyu saying get off his dick.

and no I don't like a track just cause the name tag I was the first to agree stuff like choke me spank me was whack once I heard it.
However, I do seek out Dre tracks fervently because I've never come across a producer as consistent as him, so of course I'm gonna check for his shit before others.
And didn't Pac do acting classes and art school and shit? You think he didn't hang with gay dudes in berets in such an environment in new York and shit of all places when he spent time there? I like slug/atmosphere too and I know you're a music head like me and all but I just often feel that people diss Dre with gay remarks and shit soley because he wasn't really a criminal and to me that's the problem with hip hop: ignorance and negativity are praised because it's macho whereas artistry is dissed if it doesn't come with a gun.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 10:37:54 AM »
Lol at yall Europeans worried about how "hard" Dre is supposed to look. There's NOTHING wrong with what Dre's wearing. THAT WAS THE STYLE IN THE 80's. Find some old pictures of the Furious 5 if you don't believe me

Right on,fuck I was wearing white gloves and called myself King Tut back in 84,that how it was back then.
I back you on this one Tanji.

King Tut   :laugh:

yo right though.  people just wanna laugh because we expect those niggaz to wear khakis, a chi hat, and a black tee since they were 3yrs or some shit.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 10:49:19 AM »
Lol at yall Europeans worried about how "hard" Dre is supposed to look. There's NOTHING wrong with what Dre's wearing. THAT WAS THE STYLE IN THE 80's. Find some old pictures of the Furious 5 if you don't believe me

Right on,fuck I was wearing white gloves and called myself King Tut back in 84,that how it was back then.

yo right though.  people just wanna laugh because we expect those niggaz to wear khakis, a chi hat, and a black tee since they were 3yrs or some shit.   :D

LOL Harlem Taylor anyone?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 10:52:22 AM »

-T

get off his dick

-T

"he don't look female. it's just the 80's"-that's getting butthurt? Nah i reacted to yoyu saying get off his dick.

and no I don't like a track just cause the name tag I was the first to agree stuff like choke me spank me was whack once I heard it.
However, I do seek out Dre tracks fervently because I've never come across a producer as consistent as him, so of course I'm gonna check for his shit before others.
And didn't Pac do acting classes and art school and shit? You think he didn't hang with gay dudes in berets in such an environment in new York and shit of all places when he spent time there? I like slug/atmosphere too and I know you're a music head like me and all but I just often feel that people diss Dre with gay remarks and shit soley because he wasn't really a criminal and to me that's the problem with hip hop: ignorance and negativity are praised because it's macho whereas artistry is dissed if it doesn't come with a gun.

-T

Yeah Pac went to art school, but I don't really give a fuck about who he did hang with back then. Come on man, Pac is dead, let the man rest in peace.
Like i told u, I (me, K-Dub) don't give a shit about of Dre or any other gangsta rapper lived a thug life back in the day. As long as the music is hot, it's hot.

kemizt

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 10:54:33 AM »

-T

get off his dick

-T

-T

Yeah Pac went to art school, but I don't really give a fuck about who he did hang with back then. Come on man, Pac is dead, let the man rest in peace.
Like i told u, I (me, K-Dub) don't give a shit about of Dre or any other gangsta rapper lived a thug life back in the day. As long as the music is hot, it's hot.

cool and when I said he didn't look gay it was the 80's I wasn't attacking you and I'm still not attacking you.I was just speaking against the trend I see of people dssing non gangsters for being non gangsters. I wasn't speaking towards you until you told me to get off his dick.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2007, 11:12:12 AM »

-T

get off his dick

-T

-T

cool and when I said he didn't look gay it was the 80's I wasn't attacking you and I'm still not attacking you.I was just speaking against the trend I see of people dssing non gangsters for being non gangsters. I wasn't speaking towards you until you told me to get off his dick.

-T

Yeah aight. we cool ?

kemizt

XaNdEr

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2007, 11:17:11 PM »

-T

get off his dick

-T

-T

-T

dude how can he be in nwa, one of the most gangsterish (rap)groups of all time and rock those fag clothes, lol

i repsect your opinion but really man, lookin like that in a pic and then claim you done did dirt and all that shit, shit doesnt add up for me

if hes a non gangster, cool, but then he shouldnt rap about the shit he does, he is rappin like one tho
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 11:52:01 PM by XaNdEr »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2007, 01:12:44 AM »

-T

get off his dick

-T

-T

-T

dude how can he be in nwa, one of the most gangsterish (rap)groups of all time and rock those fag clothes, lol

i repsect your opinion but really man, lookin like that in a pic and then claim you done did dirt and all that shit, shit doesnt add up for me

if hes a non gangster, cool, but then he shouldnt rap about the shit he does, he is rappin like one tho

his point was to make music for the gangsters. To soundtrack that. That's why the chronic is such an artful work, it's a character. an expounding on a persona to show people the mentality of gangstas. It was in his art, and to me the art is worth more than his backstory or whatever.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

XaNdEr

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2007, 01:58:34 AM »
yeah but thats the same as a painter making poems and trying to be a poet...stick to the script

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2007, 02:04:53 AM »
yeah but thats the same as a painter making poems and trying to be a poet...stick to the script

I don't see it as that....he's not trying to be a gangster. He's making gangster rap. More like acting I guess I'd say than painting.
playing a persona for artistic purposes.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2007, 10:03:28 AM »
Dre got beret on his head. :D Sweet...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2007, 11:36:11 AM »
That's some historical shit right there, but ain't no denying the clothes - especially Dre's beret - are funny. But hey, things were different then. And yeah, it was Eazy who came up with the whole look for the group. That's what he did - the image, how they should portray themselves.

As for "the first pic of N.W.A." - that's harder to confirm. We know there wasn't supposed to be anything called "N.W.A." at first, that's just something that happened.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2007, 03:23:44 PM »
Lol at yall Europeans worried about how "hard" Dre is supposed to look.
There's NOTHING wrong with what Dre's wearing.
THAT WAS THE STYLE IN THE 80's.

Find some old pictures of the Furious 5 if you don't believe me

yo right though.
people just wanna laugh because we expect those niggaz to wear khakis,a chi hat,and a black tee since they were 3yrs or some shit.:D

Sorry K.Dub for bringing this up again,but I got this clip from a DVD that fit this thread.
As you all can see and hear for yourself all the cats in this clip basicilly says the same shit I said above.
(King Tut,White gloves etc.) We was on some MJ and Prince shit back then....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tha Westside (2002) Clip about Dre and the early 80´s;

http://www.amazon.com/Tha-Westside-Mopreme/dp/B00006LPDN/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-1374017-3992708?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1194898401&sr=1-1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaDljww8mrI&amp;rel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HaDljww8mrI&amp;rel</a>

i was on run-dmc type of shit back in the 80's

westsiderider323

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2007, 03:35:45 PM »
thats a tight pic